Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

You having a laugh?

The guy I get info from has played the game.

Oh well, cant please everyone.

We don't have to believe you. But we have no reason not to It's either what you wsay or we're completely in the dark, so i think what you say is more of an option even though it's not what we wanna hear:( . But you say your source has played the game. I'm sure he's described it to you and oviously you can't tell us, but I just wanna know, if he was happy with the outcome, and if it was truely next gen gameplay. Surely you can tell us that much

Last edited:
We don't have to believe you. But we have no reason not to It's either what you wsay or we're completely in the dark, so i think what you say is more of an option even though it's not what we wanna hear:( . But you say your source has played the game. I'm sure he's described it to you and oviously you can't tell us, but I just wanna know, if he was happy with the outcome, and if it was truely next gen gameplay. Surely you can tell us that much

Ever heard of NDA's? If you ask 'Negative or Positive' then the answer is...Positive :)

And yes, you dont have to believe me. I just wish people would be a bit more kinder when referring to us. I dont mean respect, I mean actually being nice. We are doing this for all the fans but especially for the guys on Evo-Web.

At least it's positive. And the reason they don't wanna believe you is cos it's not what they wanna hear.
If you said that WE was brought forward to end of July, they'd worship you. I believe you because I think Konami is capable of doing something so confusing like this, besides you guys are official now. We believed you when you were not, why change now.

who's being a muppet in here adonis?
hold me back bro, hold me back!!!!
dont worry adonis, some people are very skeptical and always will be i guess because of all the random news they hear in here.

but that was before W.E.N.B.

I think over the last years people were disappointed when they heared rumours which turned out to be false after some time.
Probably people start to be cautious in what is a rumour and what is a fact. To be honest, I am a bit surprised too about the info you got from Konami who is reknown for having such tight lipps.
I don't say I do not believe you, I just say I am surprised Konami is suddenly so open towards you ;)

who's being a muppet in here adonis?
hold me back bro, hold me back!!!!
dont worry adonis, some people are very skeptical and always will be i guess because of all the random news they hear in here.

but that was before W.E.N.B.

:lol:

I think over the last years people were disappointed when they heared rumours which turned out to be false after some time.
Probably people start to be cautious in what is a rumour and what is a fact. To be honest, I am a bit surprised too about the info you got from Konami who is reknown for having such tight lipps.
I don't say I do not believe you, I just say I am surprised Konami is suddenly so open towards you ;)

i completely agree with you HAN, the news is very surprising. people have been throwing around the possibility of a worldwide release in here for some time now. that is also a possibility.

@Suffdaddy and Adonis It wasnt meant to sound harsh it was said in jest :mrgreen:

You are doing a great job with the podcast and blog :8):

I was only joking around.

But if seabass shafts us again there will be FIFA to play :lol:

And dragonskin I wouldent believe you about anything. \\:o/

@Suffdaddy and Adonis It wasnt meant to sound harsh it was said in jest :mrgreen:

You are doing a great job with the podcast and blog :8):

I was only joking around.

But if seabass shafts us again there will be FIFA to play :lol:

And dragonskin I wouldent believe you about anything. \\:o/

lol mate, i thought i was gonna have to bring out the big guns ;)

cheers for the post!

like adam says we are doing this mainly for the members of evo-web, so it would be great if people could support us

No, your doing it for the PES/WE community! I'm hoping all the hype about tomorrows podcast would be in place. :D

Last edited:
ure not gonna be disapponted lami, i guarantee that ;)

i know i keep going back to your avatar chick. but tell her to check out the blog. my voice may appeal to her (or adam's voice - i will kill him if thats the case!)

some info gets revealed in the podcast.

Of course, the Dortmund fan doesn´t get the point again. Come on Schalke :-)

Can´t wait for the podcast. I remember that Seabass said the PS3 WE was nearly completed and that was back in december at the European Final of the PES5 competition in Ireland.

seabass went all the way to Ireland, thats dedication.

thats a lot of time fine tuning the game then.

Yep, its confusing times, i think people go crazy for some real info, and now its up to you guys WENB, we all desperate waiting for you guys,

but better dont hype it up to much, after to much hype there is always again the dissapointment with people.

But I am looking forward to the podcast again.

Cheers
Keep up the good work.
And if you guys wanna go visit Seabass in Tokyo, I have a Professional HIDEF cam and editing set to use. Ofcourse i will
come allong for help. ;-)

regards

matrix808 said:
And if you guys wanna go visit Seabass in Tokyo, I have a Professional HIDEF cam and editing set to use. Ofcourse i will
come allong for help. ;-)

regards

Blimey, you got one of those bad boys? Is that your line of work? Ive enquired about getting me one of those, but an average price of £1700 put me off :D

Im sure a professional one would cost loads more.

Nah my brother has a company that does television and 3d animation
www.glowstudio.nl
and this one is professional think 17000 euro he loves Winning Eleven as well, and i have a stake in that company so you see....

He did some work for sony as well its on the site
;-)

Suffdaddy and Adonis

I respect you guys and actually enjoy the Pod casts even if i don't agree with all your outcomes/answers to the rumors and speculation.
You guys have been on Evo-web as long as me so you guys have seen and heard it all.

But thats why i have a problem with all the Hype and ass kissing of Seabass and Konami with every release. They really need to change their business strategy and need a kick up the ass.

They have for the last 3 years sat on there hands and yet we still treat them like gods when they clearly have no interest in Europe or America and Seabass has lied or twisted the truth more times than i have been told to shut up on Evo-web lol :).

At least i stick my neck out and give you guys something to reply too and don't just say great pod cast.
I said 3 years ago the first next gen soccer titles would be crap and that includes EA's Fifa because they always are. Its not Konami's fault its just the way games are developed on new systems and the first PS3 version is the only one i am waiting for to be 100% correct.
I said that the Rendered photos of Adriano and Terry were clearly not in-game screen-shots of PES6 on the Xbox 360 when ppl who clearly should know better on these forums got upset at anyone who suggested this. Even tho Konami always release the Opening Video Screen-shots or renders as their first official media screen-shots to any new title.

Unfortunately when it comes to Seabass and Konami, the skeptical view is usually the correct or more accurate view when it comes to Rumors and speculation.

I love the MasterLeague and get really excited over any news of this and really all they have to do is add manager movement to the game and i would be content but this should have been done at least 2 years ago.

Suffdaddy and Adonis

I respect you guys and actually enjoy the Pod casts even if i don't agree with all your outcomes/answers to the rumors and speculation.
You guys have been on Evo-web as long as me so you guys have seen and heard it all.

But thats why i have a problem with all the Hype and ass kissing of Seabass and Konami with every release. They really need to change their business strategy and need a kick up the ass.

They have for the last 3 years sat on there hands and yet we still treat them like gods when they clearly have no interest in Europe or America and Seabass has lied or twisted the truth more times than i have been told to shut up on Evo-web lol :).

At least i stick my neck out and give you guys something to reply too and don't just say great pod cast.
I said 3 years ago the first next gen soccer titles would be crap and that includes EA's Fifa because they always are. Its not Konami's fault its just the way games are developed on new systems and the first PS3 version is the only one i am waiting for to be 100% correct.
I said that the Rendered photos of Adriano and Terry were clearly not in-game screen-shots of PES6 on the Xbox 360 when ppl who clearly should know better on these forums got upset at anyone who suggested this. Even tho Konami always release the Opening Video Screen-shots or renders as their first official media screen-shots to any new title.

Unfortunately when it comes to Seabass and Konami, the skeptical view is usually the correct or more accurate view when it comes to Rumors and speculation.

I love the MasterLeague and get really excited over any news of this and really all they have to do is add manager movement to the game and i would be content but this should have been done at least 2 years ago.

those terry and adriano screenshots were from the ps3 engine i think

W.E.N.B. now has RSS live feed!!!

appreciate the message EmbraceUK, agree that konami have done nothing for over 2 years but next-gen will always bring excitement with it, simply due to new engines and the like. it might not be as great as it will be in 3 years time due to the complexity of the cell processor and the programmers lack of knowledge of it. but i think konami will deliver as they know sony hardware more than anybody else in the world and it will be a big leap and something worth getting excited about.

Seabass does try, but sometimes i get the feeling his resources are limited (mainly financial muscle). this year he has been helped but you got to remember that his team is much smaller in size compared to EA's FIFA development team. He gets praise even if he doesnt deliver because of what he has done in the past. his games have been exemplary. PS2 games have suffered in the last 2 years, but maybe thats because he moved his focus somewhere else (PS3 ;))

Last edited:

appreciate the message EmbraceUK, agree that konami have done nothing for over 2 years but next-gen will always bring excitement with it, simply due to new engines and the like. it might not be as great as it will be in 3 years time due to the complexity of the cell processor and the programmers lack of knowledge of it. but i think konami will deliver as they know sony hardware more than anybody else in the world and it will be a big leap and something worth getting excited about.

ps1 to ps2 leap ?

what is the size of seabass team and is it the same team that made the ps2 games

Last edited:

Seabass does try, but sometimes i get the feeling his resources are limited (mainly financial muscle). this year he has been helped but you got to remember that his team is much smaller in size compared to EA's FIFA development team. He gets praise even if he doesnt deliver because of what he has done in the past. his games have been exemplary. PS2 games have suffered in the last 2 years, but maybe thats because he moved his focus somewhere else (PS3 ;))

Look dude, its obvious you know something. Just do the podcast and get over with it im already cummin in my pants! \\:o/

W.E.N.B have sumtin up there sleeves i can smell it lol tommorow it will be on the plate :D

Back
Top Bottom