Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Isnt it odd that in both pics hes managed to get exactly the same angle to take pics? Highly unlikely. A simple paste over the same screen.

A person whos already a member could do this. Just create a new name and post.

lol mate people do fakes all the time. Until I see an ingame pic I aint buying it.

And anyways, my contact told me betas havent been handed out yet! If so, wheres mine!

PLus that Set Play edit smells like someone who has been playing EA rugby not only pes...........

And there is a clear inconsistency in the use of capital letters:

"Roof type" but "Stadium Type"

or "Lower Stand Parte" (Parte???) and then "Upper Stand parte"

Last edited:
PLus that Set Play edit smells like someone who has been playing EA rugby not only pes...........

And there is a clear inconsistency in the use of capital letters:

"Roof type" but "Stadium Type"

or "Lower Stand Parte" (Parte???) and then "Upper Stand parte"
He says it's a beta version. Things like that are not unusual when you are testing a programm ;)

i dunno...i doubt this is real...going back to the first page...why would they have Custom Face, Edit Player Name, Edit appearance all here instead of the old method of just Edit Player...these should all be in Edit Player...and many others in Edit Team and such...it looks ok for a menu and such, so i'd be happy if its real, but i still highly doubt that!!!!

and many other mistakes already pointed out by the others

Thats not dirt all over his monitor, thats what happens when you get a beta version of the latest PS3 PES 7 game lol.

Some of the reasons why its fake don't make sense its a new game how do we know how the menus are setup.
But yes until we see in-game footage, MasterLeague menus (because i want to see them lol) etc its fake.

I really dont want to offend someone, but Tukasann , it looks like he is turkish, most of em are simply liers, and this is a lie, a fake. Why wouldnt he show u in game pics ? Cause he doesnt have something like that. He is just pulling your leg and having fun somewhere how stupid you re. Stadium builder ? Haha, Konami wont have this in PES7. Its bullshit.

omg the pics or on everywhere everyone is beileving it could it be???????

Me not supposed to do this. Please do not make big deal news of this. Scoreboard different in final release. My source get in trouble okay:)

Me not supposed to do this. Please do not make big deal news of this. Scoreboard different in final release. My source get in trouble okay:)

ur not supposed to do it, but you have just done it.

lol

cheers anyway.

doesn't look any different to the 360 pes6.

Lol, the PS 3 is even more dusty. I have seen these players before... It was on a screenshot made by a paint-program ;)

Nah it looks worse than PES6 360 graphics! it looks more blocky and worse! I think this is PS2 game running on a PS3 as that makes older games look as blocky as that. If PES7 looks that bad then I think Konami must be on Dog Food!

Scoreboard different in final release.

Well I guess your are right about that, but not just the scoreboard will be diffrent, everything else will be diffrent, because this is not we11/pes7 just another amusing fake screens attempt ;)

I am a games tester for SONY in the UK (check my previous posts if u dont believe me from earlier versions pes) we have no date for the submission of PES yet but in the past 2-3 years we have received our first copies between 20 June and 20 July. Then after 3-4 submissions (fixing bugs etc) it has been ready to go about the middle of September. Then it is duplicated and ready for release. So these screens could be real as they fit the timescale.

However the submissions we receive do not have a dusty look or glaringly obvious errors (from Konami or EA etc) some of the smaller companies do have bug ridden games but it is not the likes of dirty graphics etc, so I am highly sceptical and just waiting to see the PS3 version like the rest of u.

tell u what show us a video ... insert the disc and we will see it load up lol :)

Back
Top Bottom