Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

You guys need a hell of a lot... First of all it was "he's loaded up a fake picture onto the TV", then it was "wrong angles", now he's posted an in-game shot and it's still "obviously fake".

Maybe I'm too trusting but I think it's real. If you were going to do a fake you'd do one, you wouldn't go through the trouble of making an in-game fake as well.

Tukasann, can you give any information about the gameplay?

i'm gone for how many hours and so much has happened.

Jack i dont know mate but i was expecting betta graphics ... lets wait for adam and suff for thier podcast becoz they have concrete news .. not buts and maybes ;-)

i got really excited when i saw that edit mode screen but now after the in game shot i am confused

LOL ITS FAKE I THINK ITS ANEW UPDATE OF THE GAME PES 6 HAHAHA WUT IS THIS graphics EVEN SONY 1 CAN DO BETTER FROM THIS HAHA :r1: :applause: :l2:
WELCOME TO THE FAKE WORLD :lmao: :x: :square: :triangle: :circle: :lmao:

:lol:

You guys need a hell of a lot... First of all it was "he's loaded up a fake picture onto the TV", then it was "wrong angles", now he's posted an in-game shot and it's still "obviously fake".

Maybe I'm too trusting but I think it's real. If you were going to do a fake you'd do one, you wouldn't go through the trouble of making an in-game fake as well.

Tukasann, can you give any information about the gameplay?
Tbh , this "in-game" shot it's much easier to make ,than the previous 2. Cause here it looks exactly the same with pes6/x360!!
You just take a screenshot from there and you add this scoreboard etc ;)

agree with lami go on W.E.N.B show them what u got ... f**kin fake posts!!!!!

in the 360 version, the team logos are on the top right and the time is on top left.

in the screen he posted, the top right it empty. is this easy to edit in photoshop?

screenshot is fake.. check out the radar. there are only 8 dots per side... unless konami have now included a footy 8's mode, the poster has some bad arithemtic when creating the screenshot

screenshot is fake.. check out the radar. there are only 8 dots per side... unless konami have now included a footy 8's mode, the poster has some bad arithemtic when creating the screenshot

hahah u right man maybe fifa made a new rule for football faking haha we will play with 8 players :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was always shit at maths.

i didn't even notice it. nice spot!

the worst part in all this is that it made me belive we had that edit mode
:|

atleast the podcast will hopefully make up for this ... lets see ... man someone wake them up lol :D

or to be devils advocate.......the player has got 3 players sent off from each side, or konami have really got some serious bug testing to perform still!! lol

konami dev team to beta tester = " what do you mean there are 11 players on each team? doh!"

Last edited:
If it was a fake using the 360 version then there would be 11 dots on each side, not 8. It could be a testing mode (excluding defences to test the midfield/attacking interaction AI), a training mode (excluding defences to let you practice build-up play), some kind of challenge mode, who knows. Although admittedly it looks dodgy, I still think it's real, but then I am quite gullible.

but how can they be real ... i dont know i wish they were real coz of the edit mode but graphic wise same old story?

Nice fake, nice work :applause:
Come on! What are you doing? Encouraging fakes? ;)

What I think is that it may be possible that the edit-screen is real, but the in-game picture is certainly not. In that second screenshot I think the guy made a little bit fun, showing the VERY dusty playstation3, after we commented about the dusty TV. He also made the TV even more dusty in the last screenshot.

Last edited:
until its proven as a fake i still believe :)

I know it's going to turn out to be a fake and I know I'll feel utterly stupid, but I'm with you Tobi, real until proven fake.

man i hate freakin fakes ...

man i hate fakin freaks...! :shock:

Both Tobi and Jack dont want to believe its fake yet hoping its real only because the edit mode looks too good they are wishing and hoping it is real haha :lmao:

Last edited:
Look at the lettering for the player names, at the bottom. Don't they look off? Arteta's name should be smaller, since it's further away, but it looks too small. And the o in "Pyo" is completely glued to the radar. Just doesn't look right.

Back
Top Bottom