Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

well that podcast just confirmed that that picture was fake.

they are not next-gen gfx. :)

amazing work adonis & suff.

to other members:

so any guesses what the new element in the gameplay is?

OMG !!!!!!!!! NEXT WEEK NEXT WEEK NEXT FREAKIN FUCKIN WEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG I LOVE U ALL I WANNA HUG U ALLL WUHHHO IT AL CAME TO THIS WUHHOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THE WAY HE SAID IT ''E3 ? HOW ABOUT NEXT WEEK !!!! YEEEEEE OO MAN I AM CRYING SEROUISLY!!!

18 th - 22 nd !!! WENB WENB WENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBWENBV

So , to quickly review it.

- this year , PES is released before WE
- PES7 is being in development for 18 months
- Major improvements in graphics/gameplay
- KONAMI Tokyo studio is not supposed to release any info until the game is gone gold
- PES6 on x360 was 6 months of development!!!

- press info will be released NEXT WEEK!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hope u r telling the truth , or else... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanx anyway m8s! good job :D

Last edited:
whats about next week?

sorry m8 i just arrived here i dunno whats all this about!

the game will be shown next week? who said so?

whats more exiting they said its a step up graphically better than fifa 07 and alot better than pes6 360

THANK U ADAM AND SUFF :D FROM MY Heart U not only made my day but the whole week ahead

I already know, mwhahahaha :)
It sounds very interesting but I doubt K can really pull it off at the first attempt.

If Adonis knows what it is, then his man is well connected ;)

oh you are a tease. lol!

i can wait til next week to find out.....

=/

it is gonna be like going for my dead sentence on friday i am working at night :( noooooooooo

man i really cant wait :) the way it was all done , '' r we gonna see it @ e3 ... no how about next week

so the big news is that there will ne news in a week? come on what a waste of time

so the big news is that there will ne news in a week? come on what a waste of time

the game has been tested by someone and thy confirmed that it will be amazing. did you listen to the podcast?

I am listening right now. so the big news is that there will be news next week and that it will be amazing? come what a waste of time

Kenny, I think the new element is referee mistakes at off side :)
Especially because on the podcast was hinted that they mess things up if it was wrongly implemented.
Guys, great podcast, keep up the good work :)

Kenny, I think the new element is referee mistakes at off side :)
Especially because on the podcast was hinted that they mess things up if it was wrongly implemented.
Guys, great podcast, keep up the good work :)

yeah, i heard about that as a rumour.

just offside? or penalty decisions? cos they do that a lot too in real. maybe there is a dive button. lol

Back
Top Bottom