Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

New gameplay element speculation station:

* Game comes with motion sensoring camera.

You are the entire team, even the keeper.

* Do your own commentary

Lord knows how this would work but hey ho

* Diving

with SIXAXIS technology

* New penos for the love of god

bout time we changed this

* super kawaii mini games

who can dress the mini footballers the quickest?

* its now a cricket game

cricket's fun

I'm guessing it will be the referees making wrong decisions, which is a good improvement but it's hardly ground-breaking. I'm hoping it's something bigger, some kind of management option where you have more control and/or you can move clubs, i.e. start with a smaller team and then accept a job at a bigger one. But who knows...

But judging from the graphics comment, yeah, the previous screens must have been fakes, which is a bastard.

I am listening right now. so the big news is that there will be news next week and that it will be amazing? come what a waste of time

Oh mate come on!

So you're telling me that the fact we have told you exactly when we are gonna hear about the game, its a waste of time?

We've been searching threads and forums all over the world for when we're gonna see it, and W.E.N.B. tell you when its comin.

Guess you cant please everybody.

Don't listen to him Adonis :) It was great!

Jack Bauer, I was guessing the ref will make wrong off-side decissions...

One more question to our podcast-heroes: Anything heared about the 18 GB extra for the PS3, or did I miss something?

adam m8 dont take notice of tankor u r the best along with suff great podcast the first part of the wait is nearly over

Who knows when them screens were taken or of what version though?

But anyway, things like this is why the PES/WE community is just the best in the world.

All of these different nationalities working together for the greater good.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

One thing that I'd like to see is no loading times or black screens during the actual gameplay. So have it flowing throughout.

In regards to the big new change I hope it's not something like a management form of playing. The gameplay is ball blowingly awesome. Improving that will shift so many consoles it'll be unreal.

Oh mate come on!

So you're telling me that the fact we have told you exactly when we are gonna hear about the game, its a waste of time?

We've been searching threads and forums all over the world for when we're gonna see it, and W.E.N.B. tell you when its comin.

Guess you cant please everybody.

Oh, you'll have to learn to deal with cunts, to be blunt.

You've pretty much put yourselves in a very undesirable position as 13 year olds the world round will be demanding the game itself now.

The podcasts has filled up some pretty barren saturdays so far.

oh ive made myself sad :'(

But yeah, once your spirit has been broken by knobs you'll find your stride. I'm sure the blog'll get stupidly popular very soon.

if all this is a fake and there wont be any official info next week, things are gonna get ugly around here.

Adam I have a question : is the news coming on the friday or we can expect it 18 - 22?

Adonis, i don't understand clearly what did you says about the Bundesliga at the end ?

Dont worry Thomas, it was Suff talking about a T-Shirt we are having made to do with Bunesliga :)

Thanks for the support everyone, really love eveyone's backing with the blog and podcast.

I wasnt offended by Tank0r, just felt I had to respond.

BTW apologise for the obvious lag with our responses on the podcast after the 50min mark. Not to sure what went wrong, think it was the internet.

Adam I have a question : is the news coming on the friday or we can expect it 18 - 22?

Well I was told 'towards the end of next week.'

Im sure we'll get updated mon/tues with when its coming.

Yeh guys this isnt fake news, straight from the horses mouth ;)

Even if news come in earlier they'll just enjoy teasing us til the next podcast release :lol:

but i think not only wenb will annouce it but other webs coz koanmi gonna show it right

btw is the source reliable?? im not talking about WENB, im talking about the guy who said those things...

So what happened to the NDA being the 23rd, apologies if i missed something

Anyway, thanks adonis and suffdaddy, looks like i gotta go and buy a ps3 now

MY MISSUS IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOU!!!! :D

You guys told us to drop a bomb on us and I can tell you, it hit the target. Wicked shit. Can´t wait for the next 7 days to go by.
I trust you totally as I don´t think that people who are on the best PES / WE forum for so long would cheat on us.

TankOr is a Dortmund fan and as a Schalke supporter I can tell you, that these guys have no clue.

but i think not only wenb will annouce it but other webs coz koanmi gonna show it right

Yeh exactly, everyone will see it. I guess press etc will get it sooner, but only a day or so early.

@ EPG, sources from inside Konami so very reliable.

i dont want to be a idiot but y dont u have pes mentioed like in ur wenb logo ?

Back
Top Bottom