Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

I would argue that the scoreboard at the top is slightly out of focus, as it would be in a real photo because that point of the TV is closer than the rest of it from that angle - the lines where pixels have collided (the rainbow-coloured lines) also match up with that, so that convinces me it's not a Photoshop job. And to me, the name "Arteta" is smaller. I feel like an idiot because I know I'll be proven wrong but hey...

Last edited:
But the players do not look real, not even like the 360 version. The players look like they from an old chinese movie. :shock:

Maybe we should all start making fakes and flooding forums with them, that would force Konami to release some real stuff :-D

I have a copy of beta version of PES7, Seabass contacted me today and said , that I have to try it and tell him what I think abuot the game , I am one of 25 testers in the world, I was not supposed to tell anybody so dont tell anybody that I told u ok ?:-))
Fact or fiction ?

--> Lami, I agree with you. Still that is a strange thing. If you want to make a fake it is much easier to make better looking players. Just copy them from PES 6 screenshots. So, looking so ugly CAN be because of it is a test-set of players without all nice graphical additions. The deeper we look into that screenshot the more confusing it is :D For a moment I thought the ball was not real, using one of the dots of the radar :lol:

I´ve read it all now since the faker´s first pic. My conclusion: FAKE. After the in-game shot I was convinced that it can´t be real. It will never look that shitty. It´s an HD tele, a PS3 and it´s supposed to show a PS3 game. The players can´t look that crap, never.

@Miro
I don´t buy your story either, because if you were told not to tell anybody and you post it on the most popular PES forum, which Seabass most probably also knows about. He would probably get rid of all his 25 testers and pick new ones.

I just wait for the podcast tonight and hope this will shed some light the most anticipated footie game ever.

I just wait for the podcast tonight.. and hope this will shed some light.. the most anticipated footie game ever and Fifa is shite!

Damn dude your rhyming skills are good you should become a rapper :lol: Well i just added the last bit :p

does anyone know when the podcast is coming out today can't wait been checking every 10 minute today, need to know to calm my nerves down. want to see it 3 seconds after it comes out heard al the hype this weak and need somthing to hang onto as , you can see barca have lost the league and if you saw the match last week i nearly had a heart attack when in 20 seconds from the end , madrid score and we conceed and are level on points and behind on head to head so we loose the title. pes 7 is the only good news left for me and don't want to be dissapointed.

Didn´t even notice it Lami. But no thanks, I´m punk, don´t like rap at all.

I wanna see the download stats after the first 60 min., wonder how many people will download the podcast.

Newblood it was ment as a reaction to this nonsense fakes, it was ment as a joke of course. :-))))

are you guys sure that there will be some news on this "podcast" (whatever this is) or do you guys hope there will?

Sorry Miro, got it wrong completely. I saw that your in here since 2003, so I kinda thought that as nearly all of "longserving" members are correct people.

Hi.

Well, I usually don't go into these kind of comments, but I'm siding with Jack here... I know we'll be proven wrong (hello delusion, my old friend :) ), but I believe it is true. Observing the images, there's nothing glaringly wrong with them. Sure, a lot of typos - from "Playstation" not correctly capitalized, and others, but hey, it's still work in progress...

The "Connects" isn't wrong, actually. If I remember correctly, Konami does make the menus with this wording... I don't have my PS2 here, but I would check if there weren't more menus like these on PES6: the PES5 data load, the PSP Link, etc. If not, well, I'm sorry but I'm wrong :)

About the angle: well, yeah, they're similar, but honestly, they're not exactly the same - and the background is not the same either: different lighting, etc.

It could be a well done Photoshop job, yeah, but let's be a bit fair here:

1 - If he was going to do a fake, why do the 8x8 dots on the radar? Couldn't he have gotten a correct radar instead? I mean, it's not like he's the one drawing the radar :)

2 - Is he actually registering here just to post fake shots? And 3 of them in such short notice? If that's the case, some people have a lot of spare time on their hands :)

Now, fishy stuff:

- "Tottenham vs Everton"? Come on... They cannot be licensed ;)

- Young Pyo is larger than Arteta... Can't imagine why... Oh wait, I can, if it is a fake.

But honestly guys: let's dismiss it as a fake for correct reasons, and not because the graphics look like shit, ok? I know we all have high hopes for the PS3 graphics, and we don't want to believe that they'll look like the 360 version, but... It can look like that version, remember. We don't want it to, but it can.

I'll take these screenshots with a grain of salt - actually, I had imagined that Konami would allow for a Stadium Editor in this version since Patching in the PS3 is a big no-no for now... Talk about coincidences, hey :)

Now off to the podcast - which, by the way, kudos to Adam and Suffwan for their great job. Keep it up guys.

Cheers,

Paulo Tavares

listening to the podcast and i am getting goosebumps!!!

wooo!

what is the new element? diving? arguing with refs? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
looooool, fernando!!

fernando is our WE king

guys im bored, you;re all so lucky listening to the podcast

Btw, i can post ALL the strings of PES 6 Network stuff and you'll see. pffff its long to explain....

Konami rehashes a lot if not 80% or more of the text every year. Some parts doesn't even change a bit.
So based in 5 years now of translate the crap outta we games for what i think its a solid argument even for that small think.
Sorry but it think its a fake. Really wanted to believe when i first saw the screen and then i spotted the word...

NEXT WEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back
Top Bottom