Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

I regularly mispell Winning Eleven as "Winning Elven"

Calling it Winning Elven actually would save time, and sounds good too.

Maybe no Bundesliga and probably no Man Unt just like they lost Chelsea after they won the league not great news again.
My Guess is Chelsea back with Arsenal or Liverpool.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=77729

Sony Computer Entertainment America president Jack Tretton has said to expect new PlayStation 3 games to feature during the company's E3 conference next month - and says that Sony has "more than 15" titles from internal studios coming this year alone.

In his first post on the Sony America's new blog, Tretton says that with the hardware now in place, Sony is "putting all our efforts into insuring that we help create the best games possible for you to enjoy". Offering a brief overview of the PlayStation brand history, including early criticisms, he implicitly draws parallels between the current state of PS3 and the burgeoning PS1 and PS2 businesses, which ultimately went on to top 100 million hardware sales each.

However it's the short term that you and we - the PS3 owners - will be focusing on, and for that Tretton had this to say: "We have more than 15 games coming from our own internal studios alone this year for PS3. Our third party partners will weigh in with a host of great games giving us more than 100 titles by year-end on that system alone. [...] Right now, we are working on a slew of games and game packs that will be offered through the PlayStation Store in the coming months."

And with E3 just around the corner, Tretton indicates that the show's diminished profile (limited invitations and booth sizes, most notably) hasn't diminished Sony's enthusiasm for showing off when the July dates roll around. "Everyone here at SCEA is working very hard and is dedicated to pushing the development envelope to show you not only new stuff for games like Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction," he says, "but also a few surprises we have up our sleeves that no one has seen."

Maybe we will get WE out of sleeve. ;)

Last edited:
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=77729

Sony Computer Entertainment America president Jack Tretton has said to expect new PlayStation 3 games to feature during the company's E3 conference next month - and says that Sony has "more than 15" titles from internal studios coming this year alone.

In his first post on the Sony America's new blog, Tretton says that with the hardware now in place, Sony is "putting all our efforts into insuring that we help create the best games possible for you to enjoy". Offering a brief overview of the PlayStation brand history, including early criticisms, he implicitly draws parallels between the current state of PS3 and the burgeoning PS1 and PS2 businesses, which ultimately went on to top 100 million hardware sales each.

However it's the short term that you and we - the PS3 owners - will be focusing on, and for that Tretton had this to say: "We have more than 15 games coming from our own internal studios alone this year for PS3. Our third party partners will weigh in with a host of great games giving us more than 100 titles by year-end on that system alone. [...] Right now, we are working on a slew of games and game packs that will be offered through the PlayStation Store in the coming months."

And with E3 just around the corner, Tretton indicates that the show's diminished profile (limited invitations and booth sizes, most notably) hasn't diminished Sony's enthusiasm for showing off when the July dates roll around. "Everyone here at SCEA is working very hard and is dedicated to pushing the development envelope to show you not only new stuff for games like Heavenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction," he says, "but also a few surprises we have up our sleeves that no one has seen."

Maybe we will get WE out ou sleeve. ;)

Seems very plausible. Atleast we now know that they take E3 seriously and consider it a good opportunity to unveil new stuff. :)

guys! guys! guys!

You know how I love you yeh? well Im going to divulge something with you that I've heard directly from our Konami contact.

I asked jokingly about how I could get to Seabass on the phone, and he said...

'It’s a bit academic this year, as PES will be out before WE…'

WTF! :shock:

I said WTF in real life aswell! He said 'things have changed since we spoke last, you will know more soon...'. Since we last spoke? So the company has changed its agenda in the last...what...24 hours?! lol

So what does this tell us? Quite simply, WE has been delayed me friends. Worldwide release looks probable...in October :(

Im going to have more info about this on the upcoming podcast. Not because Im holding info, but because I get the next phonecall Saturday morning. Hopefully news on when the game will surface.

interesting huh guys! tune into the podcast as adonis says. its gonna be a blockbuster! i'm talking jerry bruckheimer style!

So, it seems that the newsmakers are better to watch to Europe to get some informations ... not to Japan like every years. Thanks for this precious informations Adonis !!

I work for Gamestop in Italy, on our Pc is present PES 7 Sku for 26 october 2007 for Ps2 and Ps3.

I dunno if is official or not, but we must preorder this game.

Order from our Boss.

I know Gamestop - Eb games maybe can do an error but seems 99 % Pes 7 come in october, a large massive marketing material like posters and other could come this summer in our shops.

I begin to think Pes 7 come out before We 11

:(

I am not buying a PS3 before Set-Oct so that's good news. I am waiting to see whether they drop the prices and if the new black 360 is gonna be more reliable. Also some rumours suggests they might cut the prices of the core 360 to 199 which would then be a tempting thing.

But regardless better they take their time and give us a nice PES. I'll be busy playing the new ea rugby in august!!!!

guys! guys! guys!

So what does this tell us? Quite simply, WE has been delayed me friends. Worldwide release looks probable...in October :(

I am telling you Microsoft has got a 12months exclusive agreement, Konami didn't read the smallprint and MS have got them on it. Thats why everything is waiting till October when it finishes...

guys! guys! guys!

You know how I love you yeh? well Im going to divulge something with you that I've heard directly from our Konami contact.

I asked jokingly about how I could get to Seabass on the phone, and he said...

'It’s a bit academic this year, as PES will be out before WE…'

WTF! :shock:

I said WTF in real life aswell! He said 'things have changed since we spoke last, you will know more soon...'. Since we last spoke? So the company has changed its agenda in the last...what...24 hours?! lol

if it means more time fine tuning the game then im all for it

winningelevenblog.com for me its the better one Adonis ;)
Yeah, just get rid of the words "Next Gen" cuz it would sound weird by the time Winning Eleven 12 is out seeing how its no longer considered as next gen.

Check the blog guys, really big news on the podcast this week.

The fact that PES is coming before WE is unexpected. Its gonna be heartbreak waiting for a game for 4 months when I was expecting to be playing it in a month or so.
The only benefit of this is all the licensed teams will have correct rosters and up-to-date kits.

Back
Top Bottom