GTA IV Online - PS3

I managed to get online for 10 minutes before it went down again.

Need to get some online going for this guys (when it works :LOL:)...

The post from Dags about them all racing each other online last night made me (nearly) wish I went 360...

seems the servers are back online - or at least i can access the multiplayer menu from my phone now

Yeah, we're back here too! Might see you on it during the day, if not I'll deffo be on tonight, can't wait. Team Evo-Web, or the Evo-Web Chaos Order, are not to be fiddled with, believe me.

I'm on now and i'll be on for most of the day, i may take a food break i'm not sure yet.

seems the servers are back online - or at least i can access the multiplayer menu from my phone now

Hell yeah, I'm watching you drive a bike around with Will on the back. :LOL:

I enjoyed the games we had too, you being in my car shooting people. And the helicopter race was insane!

I came back from LAST to win that as well !

With prox then i tried to start free roam to see what it was like and it put us in someones game where they were killing each other - didn't see the point in that

Jumping back online now

Had a bash for a bit, must say there's some proper elitists on this already, I was getting picked off left right & centre in some games, headshots constantly haha.

I'm still trying to master shooting whilst in a car, especially when driving, it's so hard sometimes. I'm using R1 to aim then L1 to fire, is there a better way?

Still loving it. Microphone on tonight.

I'll defo be on later.

Gonna try my USB mic into the PS3 as the bluetooth one is a bit cack and doesnt have a mute button. I dread not having a mute button...

"Paaaaaaaul... do you want a cup of hot choccy dear"

"NOT NOW!!!! I'M KILLING WITH THE LADS!!! Grrrrrrr"

:LOL:

That helicopter race was weird, I didn't know what i was doing, other than that i enjoyed our games people.

Will add ya too Metallica.

Does anyone have any tips regarding the online profiles saving? It seems everytime me or Yana turn off the game it resets our online progress! Which is a bitch.

Found a way of always being host if people didn't know... Select Custom Match then add 1 Private Slot, and that'll always make you Host.

ahhh

i spotted that private thing earlier when i set up a free roam room - would be handy if we fancy teaming up and seeing how long we can last against the filth

I think i might jump on now - I have a mic - but our 6month old is teething so one second shes silent the next screaming so ill save you all the trauma of hearing that - so ill put my mic in later when shes in bed

-

Had some good games today online with you all - - just for the record . you all know after you lock onto someone you can adjust your aim with the right stick to aim at the head? That's how im getting all of my kills really quickly - but just wondered if you all knew that as well

There was a WOW moment earlier today in the match we had against some random team - the missions one - right near the end i was running towards a car... i heard sirens getting louder and louder - just as i crossed the street i stopped and took a look around and Tobi came flying down followed by 2 or 3 cop cars all at top speed and guns blazing - i watched you get chased off into the distance and then carried on

It was awesome

Just spoken to rockstar on the phone regarding our proxi's post about online, and its NOT saving anybody's multiplayer progress at the moment due to Sony's servers being fucked up. But, the good news is that they have been working on it all day and it should be fine and saving peoples progress by midnight, and if not midnight tomorrow morning. So that's good, leveling up online will no longer be pointless.

And yeah Radiation, we had some kick ass games today!! I remember me and Tobi we're getting chased by the cops on that Mafyia game we had, and we were just driving off in a cop car away from a big shootout with the coppers and I looked behind me and there you were chasing after us!! :LOL: We're gonna be online just before or after midnight too by the way, with our mic, if not earlier!

servers seem to be down - i was in tobis room and then when it went to load the game it froze saying LOADING - i can't connect now - i guess it's to fix the stats problem which im suffering from as well

My PS3 froze not long after that, when the servers are more stable we should have scheduled games like one night for Mafia Mayhem etc.

Bingham I was :LOL: when that other person in our game got set on fire by my RPG!

Has anyone figured out how to make your RPG's skid off the ground yet?

The servers seem to be down, yes. Hopefully back soon, I hate being away :D Still, the single-player is awesome and I'm loving all the little relationships and feelings going on.

Last edited:
I just bloody wish the servers would be online. Teh Evo Web Elite clan could be pwning every1 lmao roffle lol etc...

Right! looks like im all sorted to join you lot know got my net sorted. Can't wait to give multiplayer a spin YoungGun_UK:)

Servers are back on now - but i wouldn't bet any money on them being online after 8pm

I would like to join you guys but i've no idea how because im using my mates ps3 and never played online. Any help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom