GTA IV Online - PS3

Servers are back on now - but i wouldn't bet any money on them being online after 8pm

Nah... what happened last night in our game? I was trying to figure out how to go from free roam into a proper MP match - I thought as I did 'Party Invite', it would dump all of us into a proper MP match together?

Mine started loading, then bombed out - then you guys were going on/offline a few times???

Couldnt get in after that...

The party thing - im sure thats how it works - you invite everyone into the party room - then select game - custom game - pick your mode - and i think you can either pick private slots so its just us and anyone we invite - otherwise we all enter someone elses game on the same team

-

Last night i got the load screen - then it just stayed on that for a few minutes so i ended up knocking the ps3 off and on again... after that i couldnt connect to the in game servers

I did recieve a few invites about an hour after that - was that from anyone here? - i think it was about 11pm maybe half 11 --- but i just couldnt connect at all

My PS3 froze not long after that, when the servers are more stable we should have scheduled games like one night for Mafia Mayhem etc.

Bingham I was :LOL: when that other person in our game got set on fire by my RPG!

Has anyone figured out how to make your RPG's skid off the ground yet?

lol ye i missed it though but he said about it.

Anyone up for some mp now Bingham67 my username ?

ill just finish the mission om on and jump on - if it will let me connect - its not been allowing me for the last 2 hours

Servers still down here I think. We shall be on tonight as usual if it's up and running again, and I'll add you bingham and we can get a match together!

I can't play online I don't know why this happend to me

"Cannot connect in game previder please try again later"

Its the same for everyone, it would be nice if Sony and R* gave us a reason why.

for people whose had problem with GTA online

did you bought the game before or after 29-4-2008.?

because I heard from some people that rockstar

blocked people whose played online before 29-4-2008

I'm getting the same
"Cannot connect in game provider please try again later"

Not sure if this is because I am in the same boat as everyone (if yes then thats slightly encouraging) or my game is trying to connect to a US server.

I got it on Tuesday, day and date.

Have you guys signed up to the R* Social Club?

Click

I'm Member # 44347

I'm getting the same
"Cannot connect in game provider please try again later"

Not sure if this is because I am in the same boat as everyone (if yes then thats slightly encouraging) or my game is trying to connect to a US server.
Oh, we're all in the good ship S.S. Online Failure matey, heading down a stream called Patience. Same error here.

I'll be soon, need to Sky+ Boston Legal n others.

Someone keep sending me invites but i cant connect to multiplayer just keeps saying its down for me.

I can get online and get into a lobby but its crashing when we're starting a game - its happened about 3 times now so maybe the servers aren't properly up yet

my psn: drekkard

How do we meet? Do you plan any specific time and date? I'll try to add you to my firends's list.

I'm baffled at the PS3 online now. I'm getting invites, yet when I go to Multiplayer it's doing the same "connecting to game provider" error. I've reset my modem and PS3 a few times but no luck, is anyone else getting the same?

yea, same here - no joy - getting loads of invites (sorry if it is people from here) - I click Multplayer and it just cannot connect...

Gonna need some answers soon as we are being pretty patient so far!

Indeed. When we called Rockstar they told us it would be fine by this morning. I'm getting pretty impatient and pissed off with it now, I just wanna kill some people with you guys. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK SONY?! :LOL:

you must guys be in safehouse to access online,,

otherwise you will be not able to access it,,

I descovered this thing before a minute ago,,

hope we all be able to play online togther,,

So far it looks like the PS3 Online is improving seems to be more user's :) shame PS network is being gay, I'll add some of you lot tonight or tomorrow and try to get a game going,

I am in, just did Team Deathmatch but all the other players got booted in the first minute barring me and this other dude who were then just swapping kills for about 15 minutes. Really cool though

sorry - it was me sending those invites

i was in a few games but as soon as we went to leave the lobby it would cock up

You're so lucky Kenny. :-pp
No he's not, he gets killed every week. He might have got into GTA but he'll only be on for five minutes before he's shot in the head.

109_kennyrat.jpg

whoever sent me an invite then - sorry i was in the middle of an EPIC mission ... EPIC!

No he's not, he gets killed every week. He might have got into GTA but he'll only be on for five minutes before he's shot in the head.

109_kennyrat.jpg

Haha, nice one JB. :LOL:

It's working fine for us now, just been online, had a full match no problems. Our Will is about to jump on it now.

Back
Top Bottom