GTA IV Online - PS3

I'm not coming back on tonight, I cant keep my eyes open, its been a long day.

Some good fun earlier in mp Mafiya missions thought it was hell fun having to go to missions then watch your back just in case someone trys to nick it. :DD

Good laugh in free mode aswell.

I know alot of people sent me invites sorry had friend over so was just messing around in sp PS3 really needs in game xmb and fast.

Radiation, christ that deathmatch I had with you, I nearly tore me hair out. I'd shotgun someone in the back of the head from nearby 3 times only for them to turn round and hit me twice with a SMG, killing me, and it was happening over.... and over... and over.

Must also mention a quality moment from earlier, watched by me when Yana was in a match with you at the airport.

*she's pottering about*
Yana - WTF, how's Radiation got on the terminal roof?!
*wanders about*
Yana - Aha!
Me - He's gone it seems.
Yana - Oh ho, yes.

*she carefully climbs up, and is just getting off the ladder and steps foot on the roof*
Yana - This is a fucking QUALITY sniper spo..
*Radiation sniper attack*
*her dead body rolls off roof*

And I crease.

That i knowof...

I keep sending out invites but either no one joins or 1 person joins and i don't know what to do then - start a game with others or just free roam in case everyone else wanted to join but was in the middle of a mission or something.

I'll have to admit I did ignore a few of your invites last night because I was trying to crack on with Single player, and then I did accept that game of Team Deathmatch where you totally shredded me and Tobi! :DD

Ive noticed the shotguns is shite from anything other than face to face - the sub machine guns like the ak47 or mp5 at the least are the only way to get kills close and from far away.

I wonder if they'll release any online maps like an indoor area kinda like they had on saints row - just so the shotguns have more use in close quarters.

-

Tell yano sorry about that - i know how annoying getting sniped can be - if i knew she wasn't coming up to take me out id have let her come up top and even though it was DM we could have teamed to see who could snipe everyone

-

Sorry kenny - i noticed the host set that room up - turned auto aiming off then after a few deaths he quit leaving us three in there and unable to change the settings - thats a pain in the arse - no idea why i battered you both though - you were shooting me - i could see and feel the shits - but then id fire off a round or 2 at you and you'd both be dead!

where you both going into aim mode and aiming for my head with a few short shots or just aiming at me and firing everything you had?

Does anyone else have a thing happen where after a game you can change your model or invite - all you can select is quit or options?

Last edited:
I don't like auto aiming, its too random and its not good when a few people are together in small spaces.

I have had total lockup every time I have played online today, annoyingly two of them came after I'd had two moments of evil genius in team Deathmatch.

a) At the airport there was a guy who was camping on top of the terminal and sniping everyone, I'd just commandered an attack helicopter - Game froze up just as I was about to land it on his head.

b) A guy on the other team was driving a lorry, I managed to hop on the back and use cover to hide behind the cab waiting for him to get out....and it froze again. Grrrr!

My preferences for online are, more then 4vs4, a smaller area so you don't keeps respawn miles from where it's all going off plus it keeps everyone close together. Plus I find having police and loads of peds around adds to the chaos.

Last edited:
My preferences for online are, more then 4vs4, a smaller area so you don't keeps respawn miles from where it's all going off plus it keeps everyone close together. Plus I find having police and loads of peds around adds to the chaos.
Fully agreed!

I was thinking recently after having a brief encounter on the beach with a couple of Evo-Webbers, wouldn't it be a bit cool to have a fairly big Evo-Web Beach Destruction Derby sometime? On the beach behind the fairground :)

Yeah i prefer smaller areas for deathmatch games - we had a game earlier with quite a large section and i spent 90% of the time running around trying to find weapons and people - wasn't much fun.

That DD sounds fun

Do we have enough ps3'ers here to have some 4 vs 4 or more evo web only games? (Or 8 of us vs the world)

Ill post this in the first post for a record

PSN = USERNAME HERE

1 KRadiation = Radiation
2 rumble_bunny or trance_timelord = Yana/Proxi
3 kendo1978 = Kenny G
4 Tobi316 = tobi
5 Bingham67 = the same
6 pbb76 = pboreham
7 peskingmatt = Metallica
8 cfdhemundo = cfdh_edmundo
9 DeViD-BeCkHaM-10 = beckham xxx
10 drekkard = the same
11 YoungGun_UK = same
12 Cammey = same
13 matherto = same
14 SJP76 = same
15 mgemrl = miguel

There are others but i don't know the PSN for them like Nick Caves

So clearly we do have loads of us .... but i dont think ive seen more than 5 online at one time

Last edited:
We could do a 4vs4 later, me and Proxi will more than likely be on. If we all meet in a party room first then the host puts us in all a match that'll be cool.

By the way Radiation, I thought the sniper thing was funny. :LOL:

host will have to select private slots max if we just want it to be us - otherwise we'd all just get dumped into someone elses game

Yeah I use private slots anyway when I want to be a host or something, it's the best way. People should post here before say 10 tonight telling us if they want to do it? If we all set that time for a match later or whatever time is best?

ive been wondering if we can play bowling across the net or darts or pool - anyone wanna try give us a nod

Have the devs said they are fixing the stats problem or is it our fault and you have to delete your saves?

Well I logged onto GTA IV online this morning and all my stats we're back to how they should be almost. I don't get it.

PSN = USERNAME HERE

1 KRadiation = Radiation
2 rumble_bunny or trance_timelord = Yana/Proxi
3 kendo1978 = Kenny G
4 Tobi316 = tobi
5 Bingham67 = the same
6 pbb76 = pboreham
7 peskingmatt = Metallica
8 cfdhemundo = cfdh_edmundo
9 DeViD-BeCkHaM-10 = beckham xxx
10 drekkard = the same
11 YoungGun_UK = same
12 Cammey = same
13 matherto = same
14 SJP76 = same
15 mgemrl = miguel

Thanks dud u helped me a lot,,,

I sent U an invitaion hoping u add me,,

Nice - ill jump online in the next hour and accept it - though ive been having problems with my invites - i tried to accept matts last week and it didnt work - so i sent him a request and that gave me an error as well

i dont think im at full capacity though but if i have problems im not being an arse

-

Sorted

Is anyone around tonight for some gaming?

Last edited:
Nice - ill jump online in the next hour and accept it - though ive been having problems with my invites - i tried to accept matts last week and it didnt work - so i sent him a request and that gave me an error as well

i dont think im at full capacity though but if i have problems im not being an arse

-

Sorted

Is anyone around tonight for some gaming?

I had a same problem with inviting people so,,

if u want to accept an invitation go to his name,,

in ur friend list and click tringle and chose,,

replay to request to add a friend,,

Last edited:
I played yesterday night online and i even cant play online because it says 1 or more people lost their connection and its not me. So what is it the problem with rockstar or not. Hope not because i dont like it anymore ive got two games what i cannot play online ( pro and Gta)

Shit - just in the middle of a DM then and i was winning and suddenly im signed out os the game and im signed offline

Ive just logged back onto the PSN and now im getting the 'unable to connect to game provider' crap in GTA

=

And now a few mins later its working fine again ... bleeding 'ell

=

Whoops spoke too soon - tried to accept your invite proxi and it told me connection to host lost and dumped me back in the SP

Last edited:
Joined that last game just too last then proxi - now im left staring at a menu saying round 2... im going to quit so you can re invite me as i think its just going to hang here forever

Names Kev as well if that didnt come through right and you heard Kieth or Bread or something random

oh screw that its working now... back to the menu

Good fun last night - it was a cop and crooks marathon!

Few notes

1 - Why is it Trance/Proxi is ALWAYS the driver when we are the cops? lol

2 - We were... no make that I WAS stuck with morons on my side for a few rounds - they either didn't know what they were supposed to be doing and were chasing after everything BUT the boss (which is forgivable as they might be complete noobs) or they went off on one... drove us in the opposite direction... then bail out after we'd crash or get stuck like in Austin Powers where the cars is wedged in and hes doing the forward back forward back thing.

3 - Trance/Proxi shouting about how Evo Web was gonna kick some ass was cracking me up all night - and the 'i look like ive shat my pants... look at me!'

4 - Did i float in mid air or glide around for a bit?
I tried to jump a wall and it pinged me over it and into the air... then i landed on the floor running.

5 - Rocket launchers rule!

6 - Why do the crooks start with such shitty guns? We should be tooled up just like the cops - ive noticed on the round where the crooks start in the industrial area the games are over far too easily as the cops start too close.

Is anyone going to be around tonight for some games?

We need a good night of just us evo webbers

Jesus, I woke up around 11 with a shocking headache, it's still around too. Playing GTA online with vodka, brandy and Fanta is quite the experience. The C&C Marathon was great fun! Just wish I could remember all of it. Don't remember that "shat my pants" bit, haha. I do recall being the driver quite a lot yeah and I agree about the industrial area, the cops always seem to start just round the corner. Also remember me wandering off on my own during a match and spending a good few minutes trying to get into a black chopper, before realising I can't because it ain't black, it's burnt! And the back end was missing, haha.

Was looking all over for rocket launchers last night, no luck in C&C mode except for one time where I picked it up then got run over! Typical.

I shall be on tonight yet again, doing some story mode but flipping to multiplayer like ya do.

Good cash on our last game then mdotk - it told me id unlocked new items so i quit to have a look and after id seen it was what ive already unlocked i went to look at my stats and it locked my ps3 up :(

So i had to turn it off - but while its off im gonna have something to eat and come back on after

I'll be on throughout the night - but if i dont accept anyones invites right away im either in the middle of a cut scene - coming to the end of a mission or im already in a game online and want to finish and get my money first

Back
Top Bottom