Heroes: US Pace

Sylar might not be alive. The 'more powerful' one might have taken him to absorb his powers. We don't know if hes dead. Like someone said, Sylar might have seen even further into the future since he has the power.

Sylar might not be alive. The 'more powerful' one might have taken him to absorb his powers. We don't know if hes dead. Like someone said, Sylar might have seen even further into the future since he has the power.

surely they cant let sylar go out like that, the guy was a monster, hiro's cool and everything but c'mon sylar would have fucked him up!!

Re: Heroes

My one prob with the show is the acting though...That indian guy's accent seems to change every episode :eh:

Otherwise, it's great - Hiro is such a joker! Episode 14 (came out yesterday) was wicked btw :D

Have only watched a few episodes but that's the first thing I noticed too.

Only a couple of them are good actors. The rest could definitely improve. Then again, they are young. So they will get better with experience.

About the nerdy Japanese dude, hahaha yeh, he's my fav character. What a joker! :mrgreen: :lol:

Yopee! Finished Season 1, it was brilliant! Esp. since this was the first show I watched in HD.... loved it! Can't wait for seaosn 2 now!

Finished watching the first series on HD DVD yesterday. The show was great and the picture quality was amazing. I loved it. :D

Hiro is definitely the star. :p

Average but far from bad...

It's starting slowly, explaining all situations in 30 minutes then we learn 2 or 3 interesting things (same as last year, a bit better). Also I 'm not convinced by the new "heroes".

I can't wait for the next episode to see what's really going to happen for the few characters I still appreciate (the Bennett Family, Ando & Hiro).

Liked it. New female hero is rather tasty (shallow, but... bothered!) Nice to see Peter's made it to Ireland unscathed.

Just watched 201 and it kind of peed me off, how can it leap 4 months into the future after all those cliffhangers?

It all seemed a little disjointed, apart from Hiro that is.

Not going to stop watching it tho, just thought that they could have tied up series 1 a little better.

Downloading ep 2 now.

I don't mind them! Can't wait for season 2 finale when all of them (that are still alive) come and meet their destiny! lol!

No more Isacc Mendes to tell us the future! Apart from those paintings they are hunting.

damn, it's getting complex :)

one original Star Trek cast killed off (Sulu), and another one written in (Uhura).
when's Kirk's or Spock's debut? lol.

Goddamn it, I should wait till they're all out, so I could watch them straight. It kills me to have to always wait another week :D
Yeah but once you've got it, it kills you having to wait another five minutes. ;)

I think it's been great so far, no complaints whatsoever. To me it's seamless, from season one to season two - which I couldn't say about 24, or Lost (especially Lost).

I don't understand how you can compare Heroes with 24 where a new season starts years after the other are were independent at the beginning. The transition for Lost was also very good but it's a matter of taste.

No reproach, it was very good even thought I don't like the 2 Mexicans.

Well, i'm currently watching this on BBC2 and it's a very good show.

My favourite character is Claire, and it's because she's a pretty ass white chick that I like to bone, but because I like her powers and enjoy watching her get through her trails and tribulations.

Peace.

Heroes + poor writers = too much stories
Too much stories + new heroes = even more boring

It's not bad but I can't bear this system anymore.

It's hard to be entertained when you have to wait 2 episodes for news of your favourite character. I hope the main plot implies more heroes so that we don't have to watch the marvelous life of Claire Bennett anymore.

And bring the Latinos in NY, ASAP !

204 "the Kindness of Strangers"

the problem is perhaps the episodes are too short!
i love the multiple 'paths'. how will they merge?

flying f*#k, Claire? oooh yeah!

Back
Top Bottom