how early can YOU get PES 2008?

WOOHOO! I HEART THE POSTMAN! FINALLY!!!

Time to see if this whole slowdown stuff is really an issue!

Mine was from play.com btw, if anyone else ordered from there :)

Ordered mine from Play too but still haven't got it- really pi$sed off. It was to be sent to my work so hopefully it's in the office somewhere but I doubt it!!

First time I've bought a game online- will never do so again! :(

still waiting for mine from shopto.com...not here in 2 hours im going the shop to get it.... god this waiting is killing me

Pre-ordered mine from Shopto, was supposed to be sent on Wed, still nothing today, so it better be here tommorow. I know there were supposed to be delays becuase of the postal strikes, what a nightmane, next time I'll buy it in a shop!

It's been a joke AGAIN this year concerning release dates and distribution.

I ordered mine from GAME (in the shop) and they said they would contact me when it became available. I then found out on Wednesday that another shop in Glasgow was already selling it so I just went there to get it.

The next day (Thursday) I get a text from GAME telling me my copy would be available for me to pick up on Friday. Out of curiousity, I went into GAME and guess what? They already had it on sale!

I wont be using GAME from now on and I certainly wont be using any online ordering service after reading about the nightmares you guys have had. The best thing to do is check these forums in the week leading up to the release date to find out what shops are selling it early.

Why do they cripple themselves with these release dates anyway? Here's an idea, why not make the release date the DAY YOU GET THE FUCKING GAME IN STOCK!!! FIFA already beat Konami to the punch every single year with their release date so why hold it back any further? The day Konami ship the game out to stores should be the release date. End of.

Back
Top Bottom