how early can YOU get PES 2008?

why are people saying its available in asda and game and places.... i swear im jinxed

last year i ordered it online, from shopto and they said itd be with me the wednesday, it never came, then i heard game in the city released it the wednesday so i went to game and purchased it and got my copy from shopto on the MONDAY!
so therefore i didnt order it online this year as i believed itd be a waste of time coz the shops get em in beforehand
now people have theirs through the post and the shops arent putting it on the shelves!

no i havent either!! its annoying as i go away tonight! was hoping to play it before!

but from what i see its not to good anyway........

BLUE4LIFE, IS THIS AN ABSOLUTE DEFINATE?
I am guessing if they do then the rest of the country will, i am in ?Brighton so we have late night shopping on Thursday until 8, may go along about then to see if released early?I agre with what everyone else is saying, it is more like a lottery with release dates now a days, dont know why when they get it in why they dont sell it, why would konami mind if the game they want to sell is being sold?

Ordered my copy from play.com y'day and it was dispatched at 17:30 that day. Still nothing today though, guess its gonna be 2moz :(

i got an interview at 11am, i realise if i have some kip before midnight i can stay awake til 2am and play pro evo and still get 8 hours sleep before the interview
maybe

still waiting for mine from shopto.com ....damn royal mail hurry the f up ....if it doesnt arrive today hope they least put demo out for ps3 this evening....

shopto.com Said mine was sent out on Tuesday yet every time i check the tracking number on royal mails site it says no delivery day confirmed they have bullsh-ted me big time.
Wish i had just waited for stores to release it the post mans been today and nothing.

they sent the e-mail saying it would be here today but nothing but the post man aint been yet i just wanna know when he will be here

It's officially out here in Germany :)
good luck with your internet orders, mine came from amazon today...

i've been to game today. they said "no chance, it'll be tomorrow". Goddam Choices, they HAD to go bust this week. they always sold it early....That's probably why they went bust.

Last edited:
just got mine from shopto. postie came late! this game is awesome! played the ps2 version last night and was mega dissapointed but this is something else!!

Back
Top Bottom