how early can YOU get PES 2008?

Why is it so much hard work this year to get Pro Evo early. Christ last year I got it 3 days before from ePlay in Bristol. Sadly since they went bust I've done the rounds and everyone is saying tomorrow. Virgin even went to the bother of winding me up saying it was at the back so I went and had a gander and asked the bloke again and he said no the back of the stock room coz he cant sell it untill tomorrow. Game are just feckless they put a copy behind the counter for me then after I trudged all the way down there told me I'd have to wait until tomorrow. Asda must think we're all mindless zombies as they said come in at 00:00am. Still I'll live in hope and try again at 5ish in the other Game and gamestation. Bristol bloody retailers stuck up there own corporate arses.

Tell me about it! I just went into Blockbuster and the guy had the box there he said come back in a bit cos he had to put them through the till. I thought woohoo!

When i came back there was a miserable woman working too and said no you can't have it till tomorrow cos' we haven't received any email. I even tried 'I'm sure other shops are selling it now!' she still said 'well not us!'

.........bit@h!

I read this in PESgaming forum!!

GAME STORES ARE A GO !!!!!!!!!!! I OFF TO PLAY :-)

GOT MINE FROM
146 Sauchiehall Street
Glasgow
G2 2DH
Telephone: (0141 3531439)

Everyone try GAME!!!

I got my copy this morning with a T-shirt and a special Drink.

Here's a pic of it :
PESPACK.jpg

NO WHERE SELLING EARLY!!
this is a joke, Glasgow game are not selling this, Crawley game will not sell, they phones head office no game store will sell early!!

just rang game in bristol and went in blockbuster.. both said nope not till 2moro, asda midnight is the best bet coz no where is selling

The big stores must have been warned. Champ man was on sale in tesco 3 days early the other week. There must have been ructions after that.

It comes with the game on my stores, small town, small stores, so I was in the first to get my copy and for the lucky one like me we got the drink and the t-shirt. I'm from switzerland so I dont think it really interest someone where I precisely get it XD

went into gamestation Redhill, asked the girl there she looked for it. It was on the shelf behind her, I said its there.....

.....sorry I can't sell it till tomorrow.....I flirted a little........gave her puppy dog eyes.....

......no success!!

I'm a failure!

Gonna try Tesco's

The girl at Woolworths so nearly sold me a copy but then backed out at the last minute.

The whole getting the game early has totally put me off I am that drained now that I cant be assed any more.

cammey, i totally agree, the excitement of getting the game before everyone else has disappeared, i cant be arsed to go get the game now i have been turned down so many times!!I feel like I am at school again!

For anyone in Manchester in the City Centre Virgin are openly selling the game... Its £40 Xbox £50 PS3....they even have a sign outside advertising it...

available everywhere in norwich, wouldve been on here earlier it got released about 6pm everywhere here

tried ringing game and hmv in canary wharf today, rung them twice during the day and told on sale tomorrow.....tried a little blockbuster near where i live and the woman said yeah wev'e got loads here but can't sell till tomorrow

iv'e tried but it's just not happening, oh well will just buy tomorrow now (like i have a choice)

WOOHOO! I HEART THE POSTMAN! FINALLY!!!

Time to see if this whole slowdown stuff is really an issue!

Mine was from play.com btw, if anyone else ordered from there :)

I ordered mine from play.com last friday!!!!!! It was showing in stock then. They must have been told not to despatch until the release date i suppose. Still its a good price £17.99 delivered. Hopefully it will be behind my door when I finish work tonight. Hope my rottie has not eaten it!!

Back
Top Bottom