Manchester City Thread

All is forgiven Pearce, Beasley has signeed on a years loan and to top it off we sell possibly one of the worst players to where a city shirt (Siberski) to Newcastle! \\:o/

Wikipedia Quote-

"Antoine Sibierski is widely thought to be best header of the ball in the modern game hence nickname "50phead" given him by Manchester City fans."

Last edited:
Hes an ars we pay his medical bills and wages for 8 months he gets fit then he decides to fook off to pompey with the other premiership rejects. Once a rag always a rag.....

Mack said:
Hes an ars we pay his medical bills and wages for 8 months he gets fit then he decides to fook off to pompey with the other premiership rejects. Once a rag always a rag.....

thats right, took your "massive" club for a ride.....

I was always gutted that he lowered himself to those siddy standards but it did make me chuckle to see those siddy fans blowing him off...

:lol: Its only what we deserve for getting an ex scum in the first place a lesson learnt for Pearce. Although we did get him for free and sold him for close 1 million. So it not all bad, it could have been worse we could have wasted 18m ;)

Mack said:
:lol: Its only what we deserve for getting an ex scum in the first place a lesson learnt for Pearce. Although we did get him for free and sold him for close 1 million. So it not all bad, it could have been worse we could have wasted 18m ;)

lol he was top scorer even though he was out for half a season, and like I said I remember siddy fans saying how good he was...

as for wasting 18mill (lol like im arsed) who knows if its gonna be a waste the lad is 25 years old, so dont worry about us son i'd worry that so many of your top players want to leave or have left and you can only attract the likes of dickov lol....

I wouldnt say Isaksson and Trabalsi are with Dicov standard, although you quite true about Carricck you might even manage to nick a draw at our place with him.... :)

Mack said:
I wouldnt say Isaksson and Trabalsi are with Dicov standard, although you quite true about Carricck you might even manage to nick a draw at our place with him.... :)

lol yeah they are right up there with tevez and mascherano lol you might be able to end your 30 year trophy drowt with class like that!

I would go that far, trophies! lol No you right there not top, top drawer. Remind me again which world classs players you lot bought in? Kuszczak!

Mack said:
I would go that far, trophies! lol No you right there not top, top drawer. Remind me again which world classs players you lot bought in? Kuszczak!

lol I remember people saying that about The Great Dane...

we dont need to add world class players, we've got more than most as it is, aslong as we keep on reaching cup finals and finish in the top three we'll be okay...

Noel Gallagher of Oasis offered 11.5 million euros to Maldini to play for City! He was drunk though:lmao:

NOEL: I'LL PAY STAR FOR CITY
By Rory Smith

ROCKER Noel Gallagher nearly left himself broke by drunkenly offering to pay a football star £7.8mil-lion a year to play for Manchester City.

The Oasis guitarist jokingly asked AC Milan star Paolo Maldini if he would play for his beloved team at a party.

But he had to backtrack next morning when he was told Maldini had taken him seriously.

Advertisement
Falk AdSolution

Noel, 39, said: "I said to him in a drunken ramble if he promised to play for City I would personally give him £150,000 a week.

"My manager rang me to tell me he thought I meant it. I had to phone him to say I didn't."

If Maldini, 38, had taken up the offer, Noel would have lost his £25million fortune in three years.

It is not the first time Noel has tried to tempt an Italian superstar. Earlier this year he told his friend Alessandro Del Piero he would love him at City.

But World Cup winner Del Piero, 31, said: "I couldn't leave Juventus - I owe them too much."

Hey Mack. What did you think of Joey Barton's reaction to the opposition fans the other weekend when he taunted them with his bum like some drunken lout coming out from a back end of a pub?

Just goes to show what I said about City's players always getting into trouble in some form or another was correct.

Personally I respect him for it. It pisses me off when fans give shit for the whole match and then complain if the player reacts.

Footballers are paid enough to be professional whether on or off the pitch. Not act like undisiplined juvenile inbreds. Sure fans shouldnt abuse players but two wrongs dont make a right and for a player to retaliate makes him no better than the scum that has hurled venomous insults.

My argument intially with Mack was that Barton is always in the media for the wrong reasons. Mack refuted by claiming what I said was based on mere speculation and wanted to make out Barton was the Archangel Gabrielle who was nothing like his murderous brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roy Keane got into as much trouble as Barton off the pitch and more on it, but he's treated like a god. Also, they're paid to play football and shouldn't have to be role models.

Thatcher is playing well for you guys I see, on the rebound after getting so much of a slating for that challenge on Pedro Mendes which in my opinion was a 50/50 ball. He needs to keep the head down now and use that challenge as an important tool against the opposition. You can see that other players back away from him now a little after proving that he can put you lying in a hospital bed hooked up to a drip for a few months if you take him on. I think Pearce should encourage more of this 'take no prisoners' attitude within the entire team.

Dermot said:
Thatcher is playing well for you guys I see, on the rebound after getting so much of a slating for that challenge on Pedro Mendes which in my opinion was a 50/50 ball. He needs to keep the head down now and use that challenge as an important tool against the opposition. You can see that other players back away from him now a little after proving that he can put you lying in a hospital bed hooked up to a drip for a few months if you take him on. I think Pearce should encourage more of this 'take no prisoners' attitude within the entire team.

:lol: your so silly.

i am a life long city fan have a season ticket but can i say that watchin city this season and last it like pissing the bed when pissed fucking embarrassment

Man City we are the :lmao: stock

Now now Pickford, don't get yourself down, I think a top 5 finish is still on the cards here for Man City, there's still a lot of points left to take, they just haven't gelled as a squad yet, Thatcher needs to play a more important role and i think Pearce should kit out again and insert himself into the lineup as player manager to add a little balls to the squad.

Back
Top Bottom