Manchester City Thread

I really miss this banter with City fans. Nice one mate. You seem like a good egg.

serious question. Do you think Pearce is good for City?

Yeah hes a top bloke, not quite a top manager no where near ready for England hes to taticlly nieve at the moment, but as long as the board back him i think the future should be promising!

This season has been very dissapointing considering where we finished last season and the start we had this. Our small squad let us down but on the brightside there have been plenty of positives with more class youngsters coming through!

Yeah, I thought you would have been a threat for Europe. You seemed well organised and hard to beat but you've fallen away a bit.
If you don't do better next year do you think they'll get rid of him?

just gotta come in here and say....

not much really I'll just roll around laughing....

I'm looking forward to the victory parade down deansgate for the monumental feat of reaching the 1/4 finals...

siddy legend says "one hand on the cup" priceless...

Yup it just had to happen i remember everyone was saying the same last time when palace spanked us......At least weve got the Youth Cup left if are youngsters turn out half as good as the ones you had when you won it well be alright.

Truthfully i think Pearce will see his contract out and be off the board have already said there is not much in the kitty for the summer and we need at least 4 or 5 adding to the squad so well have to see.

Mack said:
Yup it just had to happen i remember everyone was saying the same last time when palace spanked us......At least weve got the Youth Cup left if are youngsters turn out half as good as the ones you had when you won it well be alright.

lol c'mon dude you've got a couple of half decent youngsters, for you to compare them to ours is so........

siddy!

oh god yet another succesful season, oh well at least we beat united ehh!! lol pretty much the only thing that matters, as if we were gna contend for anything else, a top half finish wasnt too much to ask for though.

Another season Off we go again, Im full of optimism as usuall still think were short a couple of players just wish we wernt playing Chelsea first!

I Dont think Hart or Scmeichal are ready for the step up so i think we would have to bing someone in. Yeasteday i read that the Swedish keeper Andreas Isaksson is waithing for us to move for him.

Were also supposed to be having talks with Trabalsi!

Depends who Pearce goes with, we now have 6 strikers! Id expect Corradi, Samaras and Vassel will play with one of either Vassel or Samaras playing on he left!

Well after the euphoria of the weekend i cant believe the board have let Rag Cole fuck off, He moves to us to be nearer his family, he then gets injured for 8 months well we pay his medical bills then signs for Pompey!

This better mean we are making room for a left winger otherwise im going to be not a happy blue!

Mack said:
lol and so is Henry anywhere in between will do at least hes left footed!
beasley has some skill, but he is a pacy winger who can beat players. He had a great game vs ghana in the world cup.. but other then that he has been off form as of late..

Back
Top Bottom