Manchester City Thread

Tough game at the weekend with the injuries and suspensions we had i would have took a draw but then watching the match im dissapointed we didnt get more, Im glad Joey and Reina will be back for the weekend against the scousers should be a good game but i think well take the points.

Im fully behind Pearce and what hes doing at City but Stuart seriously Roy Fucking Keane what the hell is that about, Yes he was a great player and no doubt would do a good job in the City midfield but to see a player that delibratly injured a fellow pro and city player in a blue shirt would simply be a disgrace!

jamie_mack said:
Im fully behind Pearce and what hes doing at City but Stuart seriously Roy Fucking Keane what the hell is that about, Yes he was a great player and no doubt would do a good job in the City midfield but to see a player that delibratly injured a fellow pro and city player in a blue shirt would simply be a disgrace!

Ah, you've been sucked in by the press Jamie! he'll never sign for us if he does i'll buy a hat, take out a knife and fork and duely EAT IT! Pearce said something around the lines that he wants good players and keane is one and that it's flattering to be linked, he hasn't done a Fat Sam at Bolton and said "WE WANT HIM"....i wouldn't worry ;)

jamie_mack said:
I dont know i watch a interview on Sky sports news last night and he wasnt exactly saying no to the idea!

lol i lmbo if Keano joined you's...

not just cos its yet another past it united player that siddy want but because he's inflicted so much misery on siddy players/fans...

lol not that pearce gives a shit though...

Must say i was dissapoited to lose last night i thought the draw was the fair result all round. Im deverstated that Reyna is out for a couple on months when he plays he gives Barton more freedom and we look a better side!

Seemingly weve signed a left winger from Espanol called Albert Riera, Ive never heard or seen the lad anyone have any info....?

jamie_mack said:
Must say i was dissapoited to lose last night i thought the draw was the fair result all round. Im deverstated that Reyna is out for a couple on months when he plays he gives Barton more freedom and we look a better side!

Seemingly weve signed a left winger from Espanol called Albert Riera, Ive never heard or seen the lad anyone have any info....?
joey barton blew chunks last night, he would beat a player then make a HORRIBLE pass right to a chelski player... Joe Coles goal was shit and yeah you might have deserved the point, but i think the simple fact that barton was sucking so bad you might have deserved the loss, reyna being hurt is huge, not only for MC, but as well for USA.. we need you claudio! get well

city fans rejoice for you have seen GOD

fowler6or.jpg

robbie's a fuckin legend, loved it when he gave the 5 finger salute after his goal

fishcake said:
city fans rejoice for you have seen GOD

fowler6or.jpg

robbie's a fuckin legend, loved it when he gave the 5 finger salute after his goal

lol this is funny...

a lifelong evertonian celebrating liverpools european cup victories...

looks like all those drugs have left the boy confused...

Maybe Andy Cole should hold eight fingers to the scousers for the 8 Prem titles they havent won...

We havent got enough fingers and toes to remind siddy of how many trophies we've won...

I don't rate both Manchester teams, in the world of football Man U is probably barely a top 100 team and Man City is not near the top 1000.

Well its been all fun and games at COMS this week, first the Robbie Fowler giveaway! Now pearce has been banging on all transfer window how we need another senior striker so what do we do give one away! Im sure we could have squeezed some doe out of the scoucers for him, if they wanted him that much....?

Now Mr 2 weeks ago spouting off how he wanted to lead the club out as captain ect Barton as handed in a transfer request, as Prof Nutmeg says talk about timing! Wheres the loyalty Joey........................?

At least we have managed to eventully sign Samaras!

My feeling now is that hes using Gerrard type negotiation tactics to get the deal he wants, I'm still disappointed after everything the club has done for him!

I think his behaviour is disgraceful. If it wasn't for Stuart Pearce sticking by him in the summer he wouldn't even have a fucking career.

I always thought he was a bit of a loser but now he's just a complete cunt.

The Gerrard situation was different, he was a world class midfielder in a team that looked to be struggling to meet his ambitions. Barton hasn't even made an England squad yet so what ambition does he want from the club at the moment. As I said, CUNT!

Never mind the summer we had him poking cigars in other players eyes a couple of years back and again the club stuck by him and as Pearce said yestersay its hard to say we have no ambtion when we have just signed a 6m striker on that day....!

Sky sports say Midlesbrough have just had a bid rejected!

Back
Top Bottom