Manchester United Thread

Coming on this topic...look where is barca now...they doin jackshite despite havin bucktooth and some other stars on board...jackshite..we are second on the table,having saying this..

I know I am bias, but Man Utd DO have a better squad compared to Barcelona - although the buck-toothed Brazilian is class. Why he chose Barca over the better teams I don`t know . . .

I disagree.....Barca havent lost at all this season, and they arent doing terrible....they arent doing excellent though. He has been their best player this year so far. You should be crying cause you sold bex in order to sign Ronnie but you failed miserably.

I would have LOVED it if Ronny came to United, but he didn`t want to - and would have the English game suited him? Its much more physical than what he is used to. Not only that, I can`t wait for Ronaldo, Kleberson and co. to really gel into the United team, which they will - neither of them speak English yet, so I don`t think we will see the best of what they have to offer until next season, but its good because they are young boys with everything to prove.

Milanista said:
I disagree.....Barca havent lost at all this season

sorry milan,Barca 0-1 Valencia(Oliviera)...still ronaldinho's got the right team,barca will come good and he has been the only spark in a poor barca team....

ninjabreakz said:
I would have LOVED it if Ronny came to United, but he didn`t want to - and would have the English game suited him? Its much more physical than what he is used to.

I would have LOVED you to sign Ronny - and so would most of the premiership. He would not have fancied it one little bit, and apart from a little cameo in August, he would have dissapeared this season.

Shame.... :roll:

Still no news on the Rio saga...

Turns out Berkovic (of mcfc) will be helping Rio out and is a witness as he saw Rio on the day of the initial tesing and actually informed him that United we're trying to contact him.........

Me thinks they are gonna make an (unfair) example of him...

United can still call on his services for the game against dirty filthy leeds. Ive been told we're banned from going to the ground on Saturday, not sure how thats punishment though cos its a feckin horrible place..

What else?? Oh yeah the salgado rumours wont seem to go away, ive heard a few other little birds whistling some intersting comings and goings recently and as the press havent got wind of it yet it seems promising so im keeping it close to my chest cos we saw (and Misfit gladly reminded us) all the bullsh*t first hand from the summer...

No news on Kleberson, he's not even with the reserves yet, methinks Wes,Kleberson and Ole wont be rushed back but they will be all back for the new year and eligible for The CL along with a couple of new signings who wont be eligible ;).

Ruud has changed his tune and is hoping to back in the Dutch squad for the playoffs against the Scots, im looking forward to see him play against Leeds, we had a mare there last season with Robinson making saves into double figures, with Ruud rested fit and a point to prove im hoping he puts the scum to the sword....

After that Rangers away, but more on that nearer the time....

While we're on the Scots, congrats to young Fletcher for scoring and sending the Scots to the playoffs (although its only delaying the inevitable) ive been saying how good the kid is for awhile now, he's had to play the background with Ronaldo getting all the attention, but from what ive been hearing about him he prefers that, but he wont be denied for long.....

Yeah, Fletcher is going to be a bit special, took his goal well for Scotland, and now look at them? In the play-offs. I don`t fancy their chances against Holland, though!

Can`t wait till Saturday, and I got tickets. I love it when we play Leeds, and they are not doing too well at the moment.

C`mon the devils.

Great performance tonight. Keane is back to his best. Forlan is winning the doubters over. I told you all he was quality! All the new signings played well when they came on too. And Ronaldo, well, what can you say? :D

Ahh great performance, Ronaldo's tricks were great at times, then he fell over :roll: You see it when he caught the ball on his foot momentarily? Class!
Ruud's back and Forlans steaming on!!

correct me if im wrong, but i know im not, 4 GOLS IN 4 MATCHES! simply put: diego's back, and no one can stop the the ruud train of destruction, but IMO, his second, albeit great effort from diego, "deflected" off his foot, but since he was literally standing on the golline, it went in.... PHASE 2!!!

Ronaldo was class,finally shows that he is more that those shimmy stepovers.Forlan is back as a cult figure,his volleying technique is supreme next to Scholes,hardworking as ever,he deserved this brilliant form and goals.I simply love it when Keane was tackled by Ross in the dying minutes,that cold stare at the youngster with the ball on his palm,saying something like..."you want the ball,boy??" afterwards...terrifying...Ruud needs his goals,his short goal drought is problem for a player of his calibre,Advocaat was watching too.Its 10 points according to the Gaffer,one more away to Panathinaikos,round off a revenge game at home against Stuttgart and we are home and dry.

United outclassed Rangers - it just goes to show that the Scots cannot keep up with them.

I knew we`d hammer them at home - well done boys.

Old Trafford does NOT have a shit atmosphere - you are listening to the media hype. I bet you haven`t even been.

Rangers 0 - 1 United
United 3 - 0 Rangers

Come on!

hahah, ive never bin, and i dont think it has a shit atmosphere... iuno, go to the toons thread and start sayin things about the theatre of dreams, but not here, we re still in the CL and u still have a lil more work to do...

anyway, i cant wait until Utd-Pana in Athens, gonna be another wild one... we re typically gud aginst the greeks ;)

-azn

Oh hopefully we'll thump em, like the first game...We got a great chance this year....even Madrid aren't looking great...but you never know with them...when it comes to knock out and playing the big teams, they will turn it on. I think they are just cruising it at the mo. Imagine, Final against madrid, 2 Ronaldos on the pitch, and David Beckham against us? what a match that would be, providing we get there.

sigh... unlike last year, if we draw real in the quarters or semis, then i think its going to take a lot more from guys like scholes, butt, ole, diego, and ESPECIALLY timmy howard... barthez just didnt make the gravy in CL2003, soo ... hopefully we can pull thru both at the bernebau and at home

-azn

Manchester United have been dealt a massive injury blow with the news that key player and record signing Mike "F*cking" Riley is suffering from F.A.conspiracy syndrome and will not be so easily bribed ahead of sunday's clash at Anfield.Alex "Thewholeworldisagainstus(whichIhastentoaddistrue)"Ferguson was hoping to have Mike or Mickey as the other squad members call him, available for selection but this was dashed when Mike ruled himself out after falling victim to this imaginary illness.Mike "F*cking" Riley or "C*nt" as he's more affectionatly known on Merseyside had a superb game in the reverse fixture at Old Toilet last year when he sent Hyppia off for "Having a silly grin on his face in a public place" and had 2 great assists for Van Nistlerooy's 2 goals against the red men from Merseyside.He was later awarded man of the match from tv pundit and Manutd arse-licker Andy Gray.Riley was unavailable for comment but Van Nislerooy summed up how much he'll be missed on sunday when he paid this tribute to "F*cking" Riley."He's the best strike partner I've ever had,his instinct for pointing to the spot when I trip on a blade of grass is second to none"

Just heard that my friend from the states, Kenny Cooper, scored two about a week and a half ago for the reserve side.

I'm not a Man U supporter myself, but I hope he does well for the club... does anyone know if he is impressing at the club?

All my information goes from his mother, to a friend of mine's mother, to my friend, then to me... so I can't be quite sure how well he is actually doing... as mothers tend to exaggerate.

Back
Top Bottom