Manchester United Thread

BoroBoyz, so why is Zico posting in here? Is it because he, like most ARSEnal fans, has only been a fan for 5 years?

BoroBoyz said:
This is getting ridiculous

no,you are actually.if people arent allowed to discuss bout a game in their respective club threads then what the f*ck is this forum for?to talk bout stupid,f*ckin boro?of course ya gonna get some arsenal fans to defend their players and get the manure fans to do vice versa.what the f*ck did ya expect?youve been postin all sorts of crap bout ya own club bout "how they play good football but were unlucky" when the whole f*ckin world knows that boro(and boroboyz)are just plain rubbish.when the discussion was takin place in another thread,that was closed and people were asked to discuss it in the manure or arsenal thread.and now it's like dont talk bout it no more?all this crap only started when assholes like you and loz become mods and started abusin ya powers down here.it really goes to show how pathetic ya are in ya life that all ya f*ckin want is just some authority to abuse here since no one gives a flyin f*ck bout ya in ya pathethic life.NEWSFLASH!it's a f*ckin forum,a footy forum where diffrent sets of fans get together.no one's gonna agree ya dumb f*ck.ya dont like it,dont read.all this crap never happened before.you would never see any other mods doin the bullshit ya been doin here.an i can bet ya three quarters of this forum would agree with me...........

Misfit said:
BoroBoyz said:
This is getting ridiculous

no,you are actually.if people arent allowed to discuss bout a game in their respective club threads then what the f*ck is this forum for?to talk bout stupid,f*ckin boro?of course ya gonna get some arsenal fans to defend their players and get the manure fans to do vice versa.what the f*ck did ya expect?youve been postin all sorts of crap bout ya own club bout "how they play good football but were unlucky" when the whole f*ckin world knows that boro(and boroboyz)are just plain rubbish.when the discussion was takin place in another thread,that was closed and people were asked to discuss it in the manure or arsenal thread.and now it's like dont talk bout it no more?all this crap only started when assholes like you and loz become mods and started abusin ya powers down here.it really goes to show how pathetic ya are in ya life that all ya f*ckin want is just some authority to abuse here since no one gives a flyin f*ck bout ya in ya pathethic life.NEWSFLASH!it's a f*ckin forum,a footy forum where diffrent sets of fans get together.no one's gonna agree ya dumb f*ck.ya dont like it,dont read.all this crap never happened before.you would never see any other mods doin the bullshit ya been doin here.an i can bet ya three quarters of this forum would agree with me...........

I wouldn't quite go that far misfit, but it seems since I came back that any thread where people have different opinions gets closed down or deleted.

I'd like to know what's going on.

yeah TB,maybe i overdid it,but it's been a f*ckin joke what the new mods are up to.......

PS:let's just talk bout f*ckin manatees eh boroboyz?

Ronaldo might be suspended for future games after the FA charged him and Giggs(also six Arsenal players).
I think Forlan would be better there since Fletcher isn't experienced enough.

Gazz22 said:
Ronaldo might be suspended for future games after the FA charged him and Giggs(also six Arsenal players).
I think Forlan would be better there since Fletcher isn't experienced enough.

dont think he'll suspended tbh but Forlan has no place on a football pitch he's feckin cack!!!

Found a nice snapshot of Ruud today for all you nice ManUre fans.

redcardref.jpg

Good result and good performance and you know why?

Scholes.

The guy is pivotal to our success this season, we need him desperately.

Milo` said:

Scholes.

Damn right, the guys such a special player. No moaning or bitching, just gets on with the job. Does a pretty damn good job everytime as well.

I just can't believe how easy he makes it look. He just seems to waltz through the opposition and deliver beautiful balls like the one to set Keane up.

I would still always have him in the England team too. He may not have scored for England in a while but he hasn;t missed either. he just plays a different role now for Sven that's all. If he gets into the box I would bet good money on him scoring everytime.

Bit of hectic weekend, good trip to The Walker Stadium, bit like St Mary's tbh and the stewards we're muppets...

Good performance from the lads, Fletcher was okay, nothing great mind, he reminds of when Sheasy came in to the team, bit lanky and awkward looking, he's defo got decent abiity though.

Ruud was excellent think he had 4 or 5 chances and bagged 3 which is not bad, his second was feckin superb, great to see Keano score, great ball from Scholes.

Funny to see Sinclairs comments after the game, he's played against Ruud a few times and says he's "quite a gentleman" hhhmmm and all the ABU's have got him down as this dirty player, his fellow professionals dont think so, do the maths.

Big game tomorrow night, I'll be honest I didnt know much about Stuttgart until we we're drawn with them, they are top in Germany without conceeding a single goal, their coach has done well with a team he found in trouble.

Their coach reckons they will go all out offensively after losing to the sh*te at Ibrox, this would play right into our hands as obviously we will look to counter.

Will be a tough game, no doubt, but a positive result puts us in good stead to come out of the group but they wont be Panathanikos.

Note

Also great to see the scouse sh*te get spanked by Charlton

Scholes.

Damn right, the guys such a special player. No moaning or bitching, just gets on with the job. Does a pretty damn good job everytime as well.

I couldnt agree more guys - Scholes is the most influential player at United at the moment. We`ve missed him. Last season, Raul said Scholes was the best midfielder in Europe, and is very underrated. I agreee. There is no hype with Paul, like there was with Becks, he just does his job and is pure class. Nice to see Keano get a goal against on Saturday, too.

ninjabreakz said:
I couldnt agree more guys - Scholes is the most influential player at United at the moment. We`ve missed him. Last season, Raul said Scholes was the best midfielder in Europe, and is very underrated. I agreee. There is no hype with Paul, like there was with Becks, he just does his job and is pure class. Nice to see Keano get a goal against on Saturday, too.

Ahh The Ginger Prince, the guys quality thru and thru there isnt anyone in the footballing world who doesnt rate this guy Platini, Lippi, Del Bosque Beckenbauer (sp?) all rave about him, he floats around the pitch, IMO he's the nearest to Eric we've got without a doubt he's the best attacking midfielder in the country and up there with the very best in europe.

Ey ninja you from Manchester?

Alex Ferguson's transfer kitty has been given a massive boost — paving the way for a renewed £12million bid for West Ham’s Jermain Defoe. Manchester United today announced record pre-tax profits of around £39.3m, up 22 per cent on last year. The news will aid Fergie’s plans to add to his side’s firepower in January. And his cash pool could be bolstered further after Paris St Germain revealed they are interested in keeper Fabien Barthez. Ferguson is a long-time admirer of England Under-21 striker Defoe and is anxious to bring in back-up for the prolific Ruud van Nistelrooy. The fact Defoe will be eligible to play in the latter stages of the Champions League has helped push the youngster to the top of Ferguson’s shopping list. The Hammers striker, 20, has made an explosive start to the season, matching Van Nistelrooy’s return of seven goals. (The Sun today) It would be nice though, Defoe is a good player. :square:

Misfit said:
come to my dog's kennel after midnight,you'll find ya ma there......

errr okay, are you posting up song lyrics or is it a fantasy....

But whatever it is I dont wanna hear it, cant be arsed with plastic scousers today.....

Stuttgart tonight, come on the Devils! I reckon 2-1 United, with Scholes and V.Nistlerooy picking up the goals.
We are on our way . . . :square:

ninjabreakz said:
Stuttgart tonight, come on the Devils! I reckon 2-1 United, with Scholes and V.Nistlerooy picking up the goals.
We are on our way . . . :square:

I aint so sure, bit of an uknown quantity if you aks me, they dont conceed mant but dont score many either, with the experience we have it shouldnt be difficult to go anywhere really barring meaningless fixtures we only lost to Madrid last season and you have to go back to 2001 to the last time we failed to score in an away game....

No reason why we cant win but there gonna be well up for it cos, well cos is United of course....

2 guys to look out for are Kuranyi the striker and Hleb the playmaker, both players could do some damage but i expect Utd to win.

Stuttgart defensively have been impressive ( bar 2 Ibrox howlers) this season so if any chances are created by Utd then RVN has to be on form.

0-1 UTD.

Back
Top Bottom