Manchester United Thread

Apparently they're unbeaten in the German league after 5 wins and 2 draws and they're currently topping the table! Why was I not told of this?!?!

Looking forward to it, I like a challenge.

T Butcher fan said:
Your thoughts on Fergie getting a new contract? How long will it be for?

As long as he wants it for, should be about 4 years take him upto the ripe old age of 65, think he wants to leave the place in a good state, last time he announced his retirement the youth policy had gone to sh*t and the players we're getting lazy, it wont happen again the youth policy is now as strong as its ever been and the way the club is ran is the envy of football clubs worldwide.

Plus it gives Keano enough time to get his badges :mrgreen:

Well looking forward to tonites game, the last game (Pana) was abit of an anti-climax, fair enough everyone knows teams like that can only play well with their own crowd behind them but I didnt expect them to be that bad so I spent most of the second half chatting to a few of the lads i'd not seen since the Real game last season, which aint what I paid £20 for.

Dont think it'll be the most exciting line-up tonite, think he'll start young fletcher as he's played in a couple of CL games one in Depors hostile (albeit half full) stadium, should see Silvestre back in CB position.

I really like Fletcher, he is going to be a really good player. What better than the Champions League to give him experience.

And he is Scottish Thanx Man Utd for producing him!.Good luck tonite Man utd,you have to watch out for Hlebs one twos and Kuranyis Heading!

there you go,haha manu... :shock:

i can't believe it to tell the truth...manu is playing really bad :l :(

The 2nd goal scared the sh1t out of our defence and our confidence was shot to pieces. it was a killer second goal because defensively they are so good. We needed to score first.

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY A STRIKER FERGIE?!?!?!

We needed someone up with Ruud to trouble the defenders. ole was missed.

He has to buy a striker in January otherwise he'll be a laughing stock.

OH GOD!!! Just like Arsenal your season is OVER!!! That's it, it's finished, find something else to do other than watch Utd, they are gone down the toilet along with Arsenal, nothing to see here, move along please, straight line, no pushing there at the back.......

Very poor performance tonight. Take nothing away from Stuttgart though, they're a very solid team and work together as a unit excellently. We had quite a lot of possession but couldnt make it count.
Thought we were pretty solid first half, but 2nd, what the hell happened to our defence?!?!
Fortune played well when he came on and the change brought the best out of us. To be honest, I think we could of won it if Ronaldo had started Right and Giggs Left. I dont know why he's stopped playing Giggsy left, he's still effective there.
Oh, and before any Arsenal fans start having a go, yes Ronaldo DID dive.

Yeah Ronaldo was poor, he needs farming out to Bury or summat, he shys away from contact and gives it away. He needs to learn like Joe Cole has that a trick isn't effective if you do it EVRY. SINGLE. GOD DAMN. TIME. you get the ball.

Still, we played okay but were missing that final ball.

Well i knew they were a good side with Kuranyi and Hleb.They havent let a goal in yet,in the league.Man Utd were poor and ordinary,if a little over confident.

3rd in the group now and Rangers up next. I think we should beat Rangers. Rangers' defence is nowhere near as good as Stuttgart's.

Milo` said:
Yeah Ronaldo was poor, he needs farming out to Bury or summat, he shys away from contact and gives it away. He needs to learn like Joe Cole has that a trick isn't effective if you do it EVRY. SINGLE. GOD DAMN. TIME. you get the ball.

Still, we played okay but were missing that final ball.

i bet you he does it EVRY. SINGLE. GOD DAMN. TIME in training too.

I thought we were aweful tonight, disorganised and didn't play as a team. I can't see Ronaldo ever becoming more than a show pony.

I agree f*cking Germans.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
I aint so sure, bit of an uknown quantity if you aks me, they dont conceed mant but dont score many either, with the experience we have it shouldnt be difficult to go anywhere really barring meaningless fixtures we only lost to Madrid last season and you have to go back to 2001 to the last time we failed to score in an away game....

No reason why we cant win but there gonna be well up for it cos, well cos is United of course....

as much as i hate to say it,this was bout the only person here who was bein realistic here and not thinkin ya guys were gonna play leicester again.......and every week...

*NOTE*
nice to see manure not gettin f*ck all in europe

Same could be said for Liverpool. Were you not almost beaten by some amature team of farmers?

Hutch Snr said:
Same could be said for Liverpool. Were you not almost beaten by some amature team of farmers?

right........could we just stick to manure here?as ya know it is a manure thread.......

PS:can't sleep huh?

How'd you know? I'm an insomniac, all the years of heavy drinking have altered my sleep patterns.

Being un-employed though helps as I can sleep althrough the day.

Misfit I have a question, what chance do you think Man U have of winning the premiership this season. For me its a certainty!

Hutch Snr said:
Misfit I have a question, what chance do you think Man U have of winning the premiership this season. For me its a certainty!

cant argue with that sadly.....really hoped arsenal would wrestle it back but cant see that happenin,chelsea well,not this time round.and im not gonna start on liverpool.....

Liverpool going for the Worthington Cup again this year? atleast its something

Back
Top Bottom