New CW Mini League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 5-1 is fine but it's the fact that it doesn't count on the league table. It says we still have to play again

it will count on our league table Oli, thats all that matters

Ah right ok. Anyway I've had a good night tonight.. 3 wins out of 3 :D Though probably not enough to catch Tim

](*,)Real salt lake? I am by no means good on here but these cheesey dick mormon mammy rammers make me want to stab my fucking t.v.:puke:

mls6.jpg

Toronto 1 v Wizards 9

A tad one sided but everything I hit went in.

Dont think there was a need for that word.............. Twas one sided, 4 down inside 22mins, after that, I cant remember much else.

Holy Moly!! I got beat 4-1 by Coopz and I felt like killing myself! :)

I hate playing the bloke, he is wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy above my level, though I did manage to score my first goal past him, just hope I never have to play him again, and if it is in a mini league, he can have the win.

Toronto 1 v 2 Chivas

Coopz's wins, nothing to see here, move along, man alive how despressing, I cant do owt with this lot :(

Me 2 Milanista 0

great second goal, right foot control left foot half volley from outside the box

Real SL 0-2 Chivas got done big style,but my passing is getting better just got to learn how to score.Well played.:applause:

Maybe mate yeh. Will have to set a player limit of 8 and a deadline for the next one or it aint really mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom