New CW Mini League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done everything but score in this match, more possession, more shots, more corners, funk I cant buy a goal atm. Wrighty hacked me twice, once clean through, player should of walked, another time on a build up, he scored a wonder strike and a free kick, two things I cant do in FIFA, so thats how the game went. Twas as if I was playing Pepper there............. ;)
Tell them about the scorcher i scored in our friendly.;)

mls5.jpg

But you didn't \\:o/

lol. its very strange that how u can beat tim easily and you cant beat me. i guess you have a way of playing againts tim. what is that secret? please share your tactics with us so in the next competition we know Tims weakness :)

:lol: I think it's that my FC Dallas are a bunch of bottlers! They don't like the big matches. Completely folded against JayD and Coopz :(

Tell them about the scorcher i scored in our friendly.;)

Played Pepper in a friendly, battle of the Westies. Baggies V Hammers, anyhow, was cruising 3up, and Pepper getting abit angry, tackle wise etc he twatted the ball from about level with the circle at the halfway line, inside my half, only he can tell you if it was shoot or long ball here. Ball goes over Robert Green's Coupon, smacks the bar, would bounce out and away but again hits the old Coupon and goes into the net. Shame ya cant save online replays.

Twas a shot my man,and i was nay getting angry it was my usual get stuck in footie.i totally enjoy our games chum.

I don't believe you Pepper :)

I will hopefully be on tonight for some league games if anybody is about. I would like to get all my games finished :)

Bobby don't get jealous because you only score "tap in's";)

Your goal sounded crap! If it was real life you probably could have got £250 pounds from You've been framed but thats about it.

My goals are a thing of beauty mate - In the next league I will show you! :)

Your goal sounded crap! If it was real life you probably could have got £250 pounds from You've been framed but thats about it.

My goals are a thing of beauty mate - In the next league I will show you! :)
Bobby mind how you go treacle,it was a scorcher,43 yard belter.Now be nice and admit that you have never scored from outside the box.You lanky streak of piss.:D

Bobby mind how you go treacle,it was a scorcher,43 yard belter.Now be nice and admit that you have never scored from outside the box.You lanky streak of piss.:D

Have you ever been to China Town Pepper?

Well I'm gonna take you there my friend - and in every shop window will be 100" projections of my spectacular goals.

As we walk down the road all the people will be pointing and laughing at you and they will be chanting my name......

......Bobby!! *Clap Clap Clap* Bobby!! *Clap Clap Clap* etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Bobby!!*Booyaa Booyaa Booyaa*Bobby!!*Booyaa Booyaa Booyaa*
Joseph,you and Robert calm down now.I just took you on a long lonely walk with Charlton you better hope number1 beats me,because i'm gonna kick you so hard Bobby will get a lazy-lob on.. oooh tastey.;)

or did I play bad on purpose hmmmmmm

come on, I was palace

plus one was a sneaky chip cheat goal

Me Galaxy 0 - 0 Joe Chicago

Was close in first half then I should have won it in the second just about - we both hit the post though.

Good game mate :)

aye was a good one. Was a slow start with us both showboating but it soon got off to a flyer

ill play a few games of this tonight

i have 6 games left and can only afford to lose 1 match

what a match

Noted 3 Me 2

How many saves did your goalie make!!!

very entertaining match and it was end to end stuff :)

Yeh you were all over me I think you deserved to win. My goalie was superman there.. usually he's crap.

also Me 2-0 Branyik.. good game mate. Scoreline a little flattering was pretty even

wtf.. was beating pepper 5-1 and the game disconnected in the 87th minute. Says I still have to play him.

We shall see what pepper says but as it was so late in the game I think he may let you have the win without the need for you to play again

I've been getting cut off a few times today.6-1 to you mate.ok. it says i lost connection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom