New CW Mini League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Chris.. oh and Tim sort out the name on the league table. It's NE Revolution not NY. Us New English despise the New Yorkers

Not a great start for the Revolution. Went behind 2-0 to the Wizards (JayD) thanks to a classy own goal and a stunning FK from Jay. I managed to pull one back with a quick counter attack but it wasn't enough. Thought I deserved a draw though!

Good game

NE Revolution 1-2 Kansas City Wizards

Revolution 1 v Wizards 2

Played Crap and scraped it, well played Noted

Red Bulls 0 V Wizards 4

Thats better ;)

Red Bulls 1-1 Revolution

Good game Cammey. I got a pretty undeserved goal after you had all the early pressure, but then thought I took control a bit. You got you're bastard header :D and it was even again. I thought I'd won it at the end when I had that open goal but put it into the side netting :(

Red Bulls 1-1 Revolution

Good game Cammey. I got a pretty undeserved goal after you had all the early pressure, but then thought I took control a bit. You got you're bastard header :D and it was even again. I thought I'd won it at the end when I had that open goal but put it into the side netting :(

Yeah good game mate I thought you pretty much deserved the points tonight. :)

And Jay just hammered me 4-0 It could have been 10 I was dreadful.

DC - New England
2-3

Good game. Goals kept flying in. What setting do you guys use to change player? completely manual? Do you find that sometimes it doesnt let you change player?? Especially after corner kicks??

DC United (Milanista) 2-3 Revolution

Good tight game. I scored an early header from a quick cross. He equalized with a nice through ball and 1 on 1 but my gk didn't move or attempt to make a save which was shocking. I made it 2-1 with a penalty and Milanista pulled it back again with an amazing looping curler from Emilio. I manage to clinch it in the last 5 minutes with from a corner which his goalie saved and I squeezed in the rebound.

mls3.jpg

DC - New England
2-3

Good game. Goals kept flying in. What setting do you guys use to change player? completely manual? Do you find that sometimes it doesnt let you change player?? Especially after corner kicks??

Just go one click up from manual - it more or less eliminates you not being able to change player 90% of the time - its a bug in the game.

Although recently - I have been having major problems with changing players. It keeps sticking and not letting me change - in normal play aswell!!

It lost me a goal in my Champion league game against bitter!!

A tip for you; if you can stand it (and it's took me a month to adjust), put the player selection on fully automatic. Then it totally eliminates all selection problems - because it always selects the appropriate player.

The only disadvantage is, of course, if you want to move a wing-back back rather than select the player closest to the ball, you've got to be quick because the CPU will keep deselecting him every time you select him.

But I haven't conceded one stupid "defenders stand still and let him score" goal since.

A tip for you; if you can stand it (and it's took me a month to adjust), put the player selection on fully automatic. Then it totally eliminates all selection problems - because it always selects the appropriate player.

The only disadvantage is, of course, if you want to move a wing-back back rather than select the player closest to the ball, you've got to be quick because the CPU will keep deselecting him every time you select him.

But I haven't conceded one stupid "defenders stand still and let him score" goal since.

might try it, cheers :)

Revolution 1-2 FC Dallas

Tim you absolute knob :D I thought I completely deserved the win there. Was all over you after my goal player some great football and you have to go and be a plum in the last second!! :)

Good game mate

Noted 3 - 1 Me

This game can be the shittist game on earth every now and again!! and this is one of those times!!!

God I nearly went mental!!

You totally deserved the win and so did CW.

But why is it about 5% of the time when you play a match online does your team feel like they weigh about 200 pounds more than they should and have the control of a fucking retarded spunk monkey.

Both those games were diabolical for me - the day before Galaxy felt good they had a bit of pace - could pass around ok. Today it felt like somebody spiked there Isotonic lucozade sport!!

Also this whole attackers running into defenders and steaming there way through the defence and the ball coming straight back to them is the biggest pile of shit going!! in real life if an attacker ran into a defender and the defender made a challenge and got the ball - very very rarely would the striker come out with the ball and go on goal. In this the striker seems to get it 80% of the time!! ridiculous!!!

Oooh I could crush a grape!!!

Anyway - I got beat fair and square - I should never had played today.

I will be back though stronger and better!! :) and kick your arses!!

Revolution 1-2 FC Dallas

Tim you absolute knob :D I thought I completely deserved the win there. Was all over you after my goal player some great football and you have to go and be a plum in the last second!! :)

Good game mate
Spot on, I can't argue with any of that! (And we all know I like to ;)). After your equaliser I just couldn't get anything going. I lost count of the number of passes I put straight to you. Shocking performance. Then I robbed you in the 94th minute from a nice low strike :)

Played mate :)

Oooh I could crush a grape!!!
HAHA, if my auntie Shirley browsed these forums she would be pissing herself from reading that. Not that she doesn't piss herself anyway, but... You know what I mean.

The game is a bastard sometimes, it is infuriating when your team feel really heavy and all your passes are intercepted. I was thinking the other day, 50% of my matches see all my passes intercepted, so I wonder if during the other 50% the person I'm playing feels like I'm intercepting all of his?

But with fully automatic player selection and semi/manual shooting (I chop and change) I'm finding it better than it was.

Haha CW just got robbed

Revoluton 2-1 Houston

Chris hit the woodwork about 50 times I don't think I deserved to win that one

If my fucking keeper could catch instead of parrying every fucking shot I would be a lot better off.

Well played though mate. We shall have to play again in an unfriendly game soon :)

Real SL 1-3 Wizards probably the worst tackles i've put out this tourny, sorry jayD78.Totally out played but i was'nt out to do you just getting stuck in.well played mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom