- Not won for 4 games

Real Salt Lake - pepper63
- 1 win in 5
- 6 points out of last 24
- Lost last 3

And a graph for good measure: :D:

graph.jpg

Last edited:
Every league I play, no matter what team I get - I will be stuck in mid table mediocrity! :( - I need to learn how to play this fucking game properly!

Might be able to play some games later after work - so if your about just invite me - hopefully I won't play as crap as I did the other day - That was fucking frustrating!!!!

Me Galaxy 2 - 2 JayD Wizards

Tough game!

I got a pen in the last couple of minutes and went 2-1 up - then he got a goal!!

He cynically hacked me down when I would have been clean on goal just before the pen aswell.

Draw was a fair result - although he did pressure me for a good while!

Good Game :)

Me Galaxy 2 - 2 JayD Wizards

Tough game!

I got a pen in the last couple of minutes and went 2-1 up - then he got a goal!!

He cynically hacked me down when I would have been clean on goal just before the pen aswell.

Draw was a fair result - although he did pressure me for a good while!

Good Game :)

Good game mate, all but confirms Tim as Champ.

As for the red card it wasn't intentional and my man was facing yours and it was just past the half way line, I honestly tried to tackle your man and was shocked with the red card with it being so far out, but I guess it was the last man.
I just couldn't get my attcking game going and I'm going through one of my bad patches when nothing comes off, I had just broken into the top 1000 as well again just to lose form and drop out of it.

Tim aint champ yet with my 100% record :)

Yeah well done on your 2 wins out of 2.....

Pull your fucking finger out and get more played or you will be removed from the league :D

I am the only to inflict a defeat on JayD, so them 2 wins were good wins :)

I couldnt play last night because some mates were round but i should be able to play today and maybe tonight

Me 4 CW 2

CW is the dirtiest player i have ever played, he even chopped me when i was through and i didnt even get a free kick

Chivas 4 Houston 2

I fucking hate my team. I am sure my goalie is allergic to the ball

I guess you didnt look at the stats after the game there Daz

Tackles 20 (You) 19 (Me)
Fouls 6 (You) 3 (Me)

So I believe that makes you the dirtier player

Me 1 Jonney 1

close game again. looks like where evenly matched. thats 3 draws in our last 3 meetings. pitty i diddnt perform like that in teh final :O ahh well nevermind, after that final i took revenge on some people on ranked matches online scoring a total of 9 goals in 3 games

Chivas 4-0 Dallas
(Coopz v Tim)

Well played mate, I couldn't get going. Your 3rd goal was sublime :applause: Lovely dink over the defender and the striker smashed it in the far corner. Good game :)

Yea I did start putting it about a bit :D After your awful foul that crippled my man in the first half, you weren't even given a card! :shock:

:lol: Well done again mate.

Toronto 0 Houston 2

Tough game and I should have had a man sent off for a late challenge when Holio was clean through

Toronto 0 Houston 2

Tough game and I should have had a man sent off for a late challenge when Holio was clean through

Done everything but score in this match, more possession, more shots, more corners, funk I cant buy a goal atm. Wrighty hacked me twice, once clean through, player should of walked, another time on a build up, he scored a wonder strike and a free kick, two things I cant do in FIFA, so thats how the game went. Twas as if I was playing Pepper there............. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom