New CW Mini League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as I don't get the Dallas Cowboys, I'll be happy.

I dont know how to break this to you Jay but you have got the Cowboys ;)

Details to be sent out in between todays 'Super' Sunday games

Details on the league have now been PMed, good luck everyone

sorry coopz got your invite but my sons have just arrived and have taken over fifa,sorry cammey mate will look out for you guys in a couple of hours if that's ok?Millanista is a good player guys,watch him.;)

[size=+1]FC Dallas.........1-0.......Toronto FC
Cooper 81'

[/size]

Wow, that was quite a struggle! Good game though Holio, well played :applause:. I had 11 shots, and only 2 on target :shock: :lmao:. The one that counted was a pearler though, Cooper, 20 yards out, bang into the top corner past the despairing goalkeeper :).

I'm on for the rest of the night, if anyone wants to play me, just invite me if I'm in free roam, if not send me a message on Live :thumbup:.

As the man says above, had 3 one on one's but Tim's keeper saved them all, when his goal came I gave up, twas too late in the game to do anything about it, and I had nothing on my bench to use. Twas a struggle alright, tis something using these teams.................

Well played Tim, couldnt believe I didnt take one of those chances though, 9 shots, 6 on target.

[size=+1]FC Dallas...........3-1.........NY Red Bulls
Mina 26', 55'.....................Altidore 49'
Cooper 85'[/size]

Good game, cammey :) Was closer than suggested, at 2-1, cammey had a header come back off the underside of the bar and bounced down into the 6 yard box, and luckily I managed to hack it away!

It's all gone wrong at New York Red bulls.

3 games 3 losses.

Cw must be cumming in his pants I think its the 1st time he has ever beaten me \\:o/

Well played Tim as well as Coopz I cant seem to beat you.

I feel like I'm decent at the game but keep getting owned :(

Housten 3 - 1 New york

Dallas 3 - 1 New York

It's all gone wrong at New York Red bulls.

3 games 3 losses.

Cw must be cumming in his pants I think its the 1st time he has ever beaten me \\:o/

Well played Tim as well as Coopz I cant seem to beat you.

I feel like I'm decent at the game but keep getting owned :(

Housten 3 - 1 New york

Dallas 3 - 1 New York

Was well happy beating you, cant believe I conceded in the 3rd minute though. Thankfully I turned it round and hammered you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom