Not open for further replies.
Houston 3 Real Salt Lake 1

2 wonder FKs from De Rosario help Houston snaffle the points

[size=+1]Chicago Fire..........2-3...........FC Dallas
Blanco 78', 83'..........................Ruiz 6'
.............................................Mina 56'
..........................................Cooper 63'
[/size]
Wow! What a game! Again Joe, had many more shots than me and more on target. But somehow Dallas get another win. It was a very nervous last 7 minutes, and Wanchope had the chance to equaliser, but saw his shot spin wide past the post! Well played Joe :applause: :).

Chicago Fire..........2-3...........FC Dallas
Blanco 78', 83'..........................Ruiz 6'
.............................................Mina 56'
..........................................Cooper 63'

Wow! What a game! Again Joe, had many more shots than me and more on target. But somehow Dallas get another win. It was a very nervous last 7 minutes, and Wanchope had the chance to equaliser, but saw his shot spin wide past the post! Well played Joe :applause: :).

Yer that game was awesome. Dont forget the Blanco bounce, I just couldnt help myself I had to do it,

Chicago Fire 0 - 2 Kansas Wizards

Probably two of the worst goals Jay has ever scored;) well infact one was an own goal, I was concentrating so much on the keeper coming out to get the high ball I forgot about my defender and I headed it over my keeper into the goal. The first goal i rolled it to jay and he scored lol was shocking.

I didnt deserve anything in that game, well played Jay

Houston 0 Dallas 4

Hugely one-sided game, me and my Houston side were never in this

Me 1 JayD 0

Jesus christ Jay has a superhuman goalie!!!!

14 shots to 5 alot of which were very good chances which the goalie somehow kept saving, i felt i was in control from start to finish

well played mate

Houston 1 Wizards 1

A tight game that could well have been won by me with a 90th minute goalmouth scramble

I got the team named after a chocolate bar!!!

At least I have golden Balls!!!.........but enough about me. I've got Mr Beckham aswell.

Might be on in an hour or so - but I doubt any body will be on. If not I will be on after work tomorrow around 6 - 6:30.

You Weeners!!! I'm gonna stick a tootsie roll up your arses, pull it out and then rub it on the sidewalk and spell out the word 'LOSERS' with your dirty stuff!! ;)

Amazing game CW. He was up 3-1, then 3-3, then 4-3 for him. Then I missed a 1v1 on the 90'!!!!!! Also scored a very nice curler by Moreno!

Well played mate, it was a cracking game that I thought you were gonna snatch away from me when you pulled it back level

FC Dallas 1-5 Eddie Johnson

:( Very disappointing show by Dallas, we just never turned up :( Played JayD :applause:

A mixed bag from me tonight.

Started of with a 2-0 victory v Joe and Chicago, really cheap goals but I shaded it I reckon.

Then a 1-0 defeat to Coopz who played me off the park, well played mate should have been many more.

Then a 1-1 with CW, I shaded it till the 70th min when all of a sudden CW's Houston transformed into Brazil Circa 50's and 60's and played amazing keep ball and almost scored with a 50 pass move.

Then Finally a 5-1 victory against Tim, I just clicked with the Wizards and deserved to win comfortably.

miniMLS.jpg

Chicago fire 3 - 1 Real Salt Lake

Well pepper was all over me in the first half and went 1-0 up, think it was that till half time.

second half I came out playing with a great strong run from wanchope and he slide it in, then the last two were my first ever freekick goals. Like waiting for a bus and two come along

good game chum

Chicago 3-1 Real shit lake.Joe well played mate,i had my chances but the keeper kept me out.Wanchope has lost nothing and he and Branco were deadly,my mormons were like morons and i'm glad it is only the MLS so no pride at stake for me.Real salt lake are'nt the best but you get what you get i supose.a good game but my fouls undid me in the end.2 great fk's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom