New Tournament Starting Up

HAHA :P
I wasn't trying when i was England. But you are better than me i'd say, you beat me on penalties when we played after. And you always do the same movements and i never can stop it.

HAHA :P
I wasn't trying when i was England. But you are better than me i'd say, you beat me on penalties when we played after. And you always do the same movements and i never can stop it.

trust me mate I aint that good, i've been beaten 9-1 online before.:lmao:

5-3 first leg with barca..he was home
5-0 2nd leg ..i was home

guys do u think this was unfair?

at this score u can say it's unfair?..i`m sory man for u but u don't know to loose..

vsmosu.jpg

End to end stuff this game, some great goals, red cards, penaltys and drama great game mosu and well played.

vsmosu2.jpg

Well ill let the image speak for itself, all i have to say is lag lag lag teleport teleport teleport lag teleport, how can u tackle something that jumps 5 metres from where u were tackling, but anywayz fair doos mate well played. Hopefully ill get through this group, just have to see how other results go.

just a quick question to Dave_Whufc, is there a time limit for the people who haven't played all their games?

Im hoping the games keep going at a steady rate. As long as some people dont stop dead for a while I dont think there is a real time limit. I think if we can all manage 1-2 games a week we should be okay (obviously more for the stragglers ^^). If within a week or 2 games still need to be played ill post a date at which the tables will be stopped. The top two will then go through as the tables stand at that point. :D

I've played Mosu now. We both experienced major lag :S

Great game. Mosu went 2-0 up in under 20 minutes, but then i managed to score 2 quick goals just before the break. In the 2nd half we were just going for it, and i got frustrated with the amount of offsides i got :P (especially when i was 2-0 down). Then i managed to score a 3rd before the end of the game and this secured my qualification.
Mosu has jumped out as he didnt play the 2nd leg and I automatically win 3-0.

RESULTS

1st Leg - Chelsea 2 - 3 A.C.Milan
2nd Leg - Chelsea 0 - 3 A.C.Milan (Mosu gave in)

1st Leg Screenshot

THIS MEANS I QUALIFY TOP OF THE GROUP BECUASE I BEAT BARCA FROM GOALS CONCEDED!! Yeahh! ;)

I think our group is done since DZA is out and mosu is out, and they arent going to play any more matches.

Last edited:
well done mate, knew you could do it, though we all know who really should be 1st in the group lol. Your lucky mosu dropped out of the second game and you won, or then he might of lagged and teleported his way through to another 5-0 victory. O h well i guess i'm gonna have to whip ur ass in the final, AGAIN!!!

Lol, this time without trinidad, and what you mean again, i've never played in a tourny before ;)

Ok, thanks for getting the games played and well done :D

Deadline for group fixtures to be played is NEXT SUNDAY (27/1/08)

thanks =)

barca lool i was out because of the lag ;) i don't play with such lag..and anyway i don't have time for this tournament , in romania we have great leagues..with league A, B and no lag between us :)

maybe i shouldn't give up 2nd leg! to give u a 10-0 , i see u think you're the best here .lool i hope faz will kick your ass

and even so..u know just to play PES all day, i played just 24 ranking matches since i have pes2008, and a few in friendlies and offline..u play all day and you're not so good :)hahahaha

Last edited:
barca lool i was out because of the lag ;) i don't play with such lag..and anyway i don't have time for this tournament , in romania we have great leagues..with league A, B and no lag between us :)

maybe i shouldn't give up 2nd leg! to give u a 10-0 , i see u think you're the best here .lool i hope faz will kick your ass

and even so..u know just to play PES all day, i played just 24 ranking matches since i have pes2008, and a few in friendlies and offline..u play all day and you're not so good :)hahahaha
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

sunday is deadline but im just gonna carry on now as they arent going to get played so theres no point risking the tournament becoming dead.

forgot i was in this tourny, long time since i haven't played. I see there hasnt been any activity since faz and me qualified, hope this doesn't go to pot like the last tournament.

it wont as long as you two are up for it. i know cally, and we are up for it.

remember we are all playing for the grand prize...:lol:

PES20082008-01-2819-55-53-56.jpg

PES20082008-01-2820-15-42-20.jpg

Well, what can I say, very close game by two great teams. First leg went to dave, but the second went to me, but it wasnt enough to ensure victory. Lag was ok, a few teleports here and there, but bearable, nothing to complain though. I scored in extra time of the second leg to tie the score but the silly linesman gave it as an offside, blind cunt, lol heheh, anyway well played dave and good luck in the final.

P.S If there is another tournament count me in, Barca498 signing out.

Good game Barca! I must admit when that goal went in I was like NO! but for some reason it was offside lol

im having troubles with my game atm, PM me when you wanna play our semis and it should be working soon lol

Back
Top Bottom