patched xbox360 game

i have just burned my modified iso but game freezes at first loading screen before intro video!can anyone help me?i tried with th hard disk on and off and nothing!

Hi,

yes found this out one week ago on more difficult way, so thanks for the tutorial. you'll find my german - tut (the difficult one) on pesforum.de

some questions.

1.) How can the problem with the freezes can be fixed?
I think it is a problem, with transparency from the png. the most work some do not. I have often problems with the menu-emblems.

What do you think about sharing the bin-files?? that would be the most easiest way to speed up the whole thing. i think that should be possible. Finished some german kits.

2.) You can't use the one and only public Option File with this method, because the OF misses the Relinks! To get both together i think we have to modify unnamed28.bin from cv_1.img. There are all the names for the players. Don't Know if this is possible with hexeditor. Modifying the OF and putting them back on 360 with xsata makes a corrupt file. Think there is a Checksum or something.

cya
dd

@lakisa
start slowly and only change some kits..

KEES262-firstly great work ,can you just link your 360 hd to pc via connectivity kit/xsata and d/l option file to pc then share???!!!

Im pretty sure most people can rip a copy of the PES2008 DVD9 and use Game Graphic Studio to open up the img files.... Its not rocket science, the tricky bit is flashing your 360 dvd drive. Could get messy and severely fuck up the 360 alltogether!

kees262- if you have pre-patched .iso and patched .osi on your system run ppf and it will make a nice .ppf file of your hard work that others can aplly to original .iso for new SUPER KEES262 patched one....

hello I am really admiring of your work, I allow myself to make you a suggestion concerning the insertion of the shoes: can you put those in this order for more coherence in attribution for the players

sorry for my poor english i come from paris! ;)

hi there im new to all this, just wondered if there is a patch u can apply straight to the game disc (my xbox is flashed), and if so where it is and can anyone do it for me if i pay them? many thanks

only way to play this version on unmodded 360 is for kees262 to share his option file then put it on mem card or hd via pc that will work!!!

you deffo need a modified xboox 360 for this way to work..im hoping for a ppf patch or just the bin files to insert

Wow looks great, hope you decide to bring out a ppf.

Finally something for 360 owners to look forward to.\\:o/

i will try to modify my pes 360, but i need some advice about rebuilding iso, size, add kits for premier league... kees262 you are a genius! if everybody here can try to edit this pes we will have a wonderful Pro Evo!! lets go!! :-)

Hey guys,
As i progress with my patching, i will be uploading files and sharing my progress as i go. An important part of every PES/WE patch is the community, SO I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.
What i want to see here is people modifying different parts of the game and then uploading there .bin files for all to share. (kees262 and co. im looking at you) The sharing of these files will greatly speed up the process and allow for constructive, positive progression, ultimately leading to the ultimate patch for the 360. Sounds like fecking world domination ay ahah. No, but seriously, people need to share their work and help others along, hopefully we can all work together and do this.

In this first update i have uploaded numerous x360 compat .bin files so you can easily insert them into your corresponding img files via GGS. If you dont know how to use GGS then SEARCH!!! It really is an easy tool to use, so it wont take long for you to master it.

In the file you will find updated flags, emblems, league logos, adboards, boots and balls. If anybody can explain the rv-img files that would be great, as i have noticed more adboard slots, logo slots etc in these imgs but am not positive which ones to update?? I dont want to do them all, only to find out only one is required...

You will also find the updated param.dat file modified with winhex. This file will link teams to cv_0 slots eg Arsenal will be relinked not to a fake kit but to slot 96 which is 7865 and 7866 in the img file. THERE ARE NO KITS INCLUDED. Maybe somebody can work on uploading this???? You will have to insert your own kits in your cv_0 image. (Please note in the provided PDF, you must add 42 to the afs kit file number to determine the x360 equivalent)

By no means are these files set in stone - ITS IS A BETA - so improvement etc is encouraged! If you feel you have modified a certain .bin a better way, please upload for us all to see. (eg you're flags, logs look better)

It is just a means of getting this patch rolling, and so people can all contribute in a positive way.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST CREATING A NEW, UNDAMAGED ISO BEFORE STARTING.(USE DVD DECRYPTER) IF IN DOUBT, CREATE ANOTHER ONE NOW BEFORE STARTING!!

IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT WORKING IN REAL TIME IN GGS, THEN DON'T!!

BURN ISO AT 2X WITH VERBATIM DVD+R DUAL LAYER

Download http://www.zshare.net/download/50732140715e8d/

Back
Top Bottom