patched xbox360 game

You Need a special samsung pc drive flashed with kreon firmware and then a program called Xbox Backup Creator this will rip gmaes into iso fromat. Keep up the good work guys cant wait for a patch

bluemonkeymagic, are you saying that you've cracked it then? i saw a post of yours saying that you're enjoying full kits,balls,flags,emblems.is that true?

hi there will anyone be willing to do me a new patched game if i paid them for it? i have the orignal and a copy but i dont have a burner so im unable to do any of this. could someone please help me because im desperate to get my hands on one of these!!

hello all,
I patched my xbox360 game with the help of ggs, afs and hexedit.
I put premier league kits in
I put new boots in
i put flags in
etc

I used all the pngs from the pc edit games (boots/kits/flags/emblems) and inserted the images into the cv_0.img file and the cv_1.img file with game graphic studio. i relinked the kits with the appropriate slots using afs zlib and hexedit.

its great...

any chance you could burn me a copy as i dont have a burner. i would really appreciate this. e-mail me if u can at geewizzf13@msn.com

ARGH! i added kits, and logo's, and game loads. however, before it goes to pitch, the game freezes on lineups screen.

I need to do it again and see what has happened.

All i did was add the rangers and celtic kits with sponsers to check. Show's the two men spinning with CARLING on the shirt - obviously picks it up from the kits i added.

Back
Top Bottom