patched xbox360 game

it is easier to edit the team names ingame than to hex edit them imho.. way more effort for something which can be done ingame

kees262, firstly great patch by the way, could you do me a big favour? for some reason ive been kicked off pesgaming, dont know why. cant even find a link to email them to ask why. do you think you could find out and let me know because i want to help with the patch you are doing. Ive download it and burned so far so good. did try and insert some kits in the spare teams section, they went in ok but game hung on match loading screen. Be grateful if you could help me out abouth the pesgaming thing as i want to join the chit chat.

kees262, firstly great patch by the way, could you do me a big favour? for some reason ive been kicked off pesgaming, dont know why. cant even find a link to email them to ask why. do you think you could find out and let me know because i want to help with the patch you are doing. Ive download it and burned so far so good. did try and insert some kits in the spare teams section, they went in ok but game hung on match loading screen. Be grateful if you could help me out abouth the pesgaming thing as i want to join the chit chat.

happned to me also. i think it may be down to not linking the kits in the spare bins to teams.

i gave up after that as i don't have enough time to sit and get to the root cause.

available for download in the downloads section

Had a few crashes playing Newcastle v Sunderland so i have ripped a clean iso of PES2008 and opened it up in GGS. Then i just inserted English Premier Kits and the rest of the national teams that werent done. No logos, boots, balls, adboards....nothing but kits.

They all inserted fine except for one Blackburn player kits, GK kit was fine but it said player kit was too large. Maybe this is the problem with crashing? Going to burn a copy now and see if its any good.

will let you know.

PS: could u get me back onto PES Gaming?

Team C is the problem

the iso cant deal with anymore textures...its not designed to have that many...

the patch I put on PES gaming is perfect except for some issues with stadia and league numbers and fonts

bottom line if you fuck about with team c's you wont have success, add my bins or Kee's bins then wolla

add some textures few at a time and you will be grand

where u at bluemonkeymagic? i'm also from Brum.

will try what you say and add bits a few at a time, will leave the blank teams well alone.

Is there any chance YOU could get me back on PESGAMING??????

downloaded the latest patch by you and kees, looks great but still have the crshing with certain teams. do you think the added teams in team c section is whats causing it? if so are you going to upload a patch without anything in team c section? excellent work by the way

bluemonkeymagic, hi again, i played a few games on pes and it seems to be Newcastle thats the problem. could you ost the link on here for the fix as the ones on PESGaming dont work. cheers

Hello friends, I just got a new Xbox 360. I have connected it to the internet and everything is working fine except one thing. I didn't buy a game yet, so I connected to Xbox live. I downloaded demos and they all work fine. However, when I try to play battlefront 2 or republic commando on Xbox live, it says that I need to read an important message on Xbox live. So it quits the game and goes to the dashboard for literally a second, and then restarts the game and says I signed out! I have done this over and over. What should I do?

hello mates, can you tell me where i could change the name of balls with winhex? i want to put the real names of nike ball etc... thanks! ;)

Can anyone tell me how to insert larger img or bin files in to an ISO file or reduce the file sizes and insert over the original files?

thx in advance.

Last edited:
ppl i realy need a tuturial how to make an iso of the game i burn 5 dvd with 5 different programs and when i enter the cd in the computer i always have 2 files audio and video.i used to manage things cause i know how to use ggs since i have pes on pc .but when i install the pes6 on the computer there is a file named data and 4 files in it whic are 0 & e text and 0 & e sound.pls help me cause i cannot play pes2008 on the computer cause it doesnt work.thank u in advance

So are you trying to play a Patched PC version or 360 version? im now slightly confused?

Im trying to edit an xbox360 pes2008 game.

on my pc i have PES6 and in it i have a file named DATA.
In the DATA file there are 4 fles named 0_text E_text 0_sound & E_sound.i have no problem to edit these files.
MY PROBLEM IS WITH THE XBOX360 PES2008 GAME.WHEN I INSERT THE DVD IN MY COMPUTER I SEE ONLY 2FILES AUDIO & VIDEO.
MY QUESTION IS WHAT I SHALL DO TO SEE THE DATA FILE.
THANKS FOR TRYING TO HELP ME.I HOPE I EXPLAINED WELL THIS TIME.

Yep thats because you CANNOT RIP THE ISO USING YOUR PC AND A STANDARD DVD DRIVE.... YOU NEED A SPECIAL Samsung DVD Drive with a Kreon Firmware... or a flashed 360 DVD Drive connected to your PC so you can rip it..... Then you will have an ISO and you can open this in Game Graphic Studio and you will see Data Files very similar to those that you see for PES6 PC...Does that help?

Yep thats because you CANNOT RIP THE ISO USING YOUR PC AND A STANDARD DVD DRIVE.... YOU NEED A SPECIAL Samsung DVD Drive with a Kreon Firmware... or a flashed 360 DVD Drive connected to your PC so you can rip it..... Then you will have an ISO and you can open this in Game Graphic Studio and you will see Data Files very similar to those that you see for PES6 PC...Does that help?

thanks DJ Doc4.
My Xbox360 is flashed is connected to my pc with ethernet cable ,for media centre.what do i need to see the game files on my pc?
is it a normal usb cable?
sorry fo my stupid questions ,but xbox is n for me its only month that i have it:roll:.THANKS A LOT.

no you have to have your 360 dvd drive hooked up to your pc and in mode b. you can then use some tools to make the iso

I Think i will buy the samsung drive.i dont know how to hook the xbox dvd drive with my pc in mode b](*,).i dont know what is mode b :(.thanks a lot for your help DJ Doc4, i really appreceate.

How an earth did you do the business to your 360 then? you would have had to know what Mode B is and hook it up to your PC in order to do it.... unless someone else did it for you?

Yep best bet is to get a Kreon Samsung Drive.... but do you really want to go to all this trouble for 1 game?

How an earth did you do the business to your 360 then? you would have had to know what Mode B is and hook it up to your PC in order to do it.... unless someone else did it for you?

Yep best bet is to get a Kreon Samsung Drive.... but do you really want to go to all this trouble for 1 game?

ha ha you wright mate.i buy it flashed .:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom