PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

no league mode
is this fail can be fixed by other DLCs or the game will have no league mode till new version?

no league mode
is this fail can be fixed by other DLCs or the game will have no league mode till new version?

If enough people make a fuss about this then it could be added via DLC. I fear Konami won't do anything but it's worth a try.

BTW last year's in game editor stadiums work for this year as well. I just moved them to the new folder, and imported them in the edit mode menu.

If enough people make a fuss about this then it could be added via DLC. I fear Konami won't do anything but it's worth a try.

I just ask if it can be done in DLC or not
I think if Konami delete the league mode that means that Konami see it will good for its sales that to delete league mode !!
I think this action has undergone a marketing planing to take place

Played fullgame today after bought on PC version (France).
I must say i am very disapointed about the game this year, all look like pes2012, screen style, positions of menus...
This sensation is real since nothing changed a lot from pes2010 but i never feel that so strong before this year...
The big point is when i realize all the things we lose, Tracklist is more short games after games, Master League is now a shit, League mode disappear, many National Teams lose license...
Its the price for extra league like Brazil or Liga Stadium? What about if somes don't care that?
I don't play ML so i take easy if mode crap but i played the game only with League mode, leagues i made myself by patch and look like this year i can't.
Konami if you use pes2012 like base why do you remove part of games?
It's sad because gameplay is good, they kept best points and added new moves.
I hope Konami will fix with update or DLC before i resell my game and i return pes2012 with pes2013 demo patch...

Yes it is. The problems only happen when playing with patches/kitserver or pirated game.

I am playing vanilla game (no patches, except for DLC 1.0) and damn this is awesome.

Yes it is. The problems only happen when playing with patches/kitserver or pirated game.

I am playing vanilla game (no patches, except for DLC 1.0) and damn this is awesome.

great cant buy digital?

need hard copy?

Hey mate, what vanilla means exactly?

And what kind of problems you refer about kitserver/patches?

Tks

Patches like kitserver alter game exe in some way or another. You can't be perfectly sure they won't ruin gameplay unintentionally. Thus this year I may stay away from patches altogether and give licensed teams a miss :(.

But this gameplay is amazing so far, don't want to ruin it ;).

please guys i need help here .. i cant play pes 13 online every time i log in to online servers it brings me back to main menu without any errors or any msgs just it brings me back to main menu .. i bought an original serial and played about 5 or 6 matches online but in most of time i cant log in .. what can i do please :(

Patches like kitserver alter game exe in some way or another. You can't be perfectly sure they won't ruin gameplay unintentionally. Thus this year I may stay away from patches altogether and give licensed teams a miss :(.

But this gameplay is amazing so far, don't want to ruin it ;).

Thanks for the answer never thought seriously about the impact of patches and mods in terms of gameplay.
Maybe this year I'll go for ps3 version to let intact the game and benefit from edited option files

Last edited:

Sorry for going off-topic, but I have important (at least for me) question. If I buy only serial number ( cd-key) how do I obtain an iso file? Can I just use one of the versions that are available through torrent? If so, should I crack it or not?

Brilliant game this. I really like it.

But why is the shooting-animation different when you shot a penalty then it is in the regular gameplay? Every player looks and shoots at the same way. What did Konami think on this one? "Yes, lets make it look like the players having a shit when they run up to the ball and shoots"? Pathetic, the penalty system need a total makeover. Its not even funny to recive a penalty.

Second thing is that the ref is completly senile and cant give a booking afterwards. So feel free to play as Shawcross and break som legs beqause you won't get punished. (If the ref ways "play on, you got the ball")

Thats two major things thats broken, and ofcourse the League Mode: Bring it back!! It doesent make any sense to remove that. Why do they even license full leagues when you cant play whit the teams against each other in a league mode?? I just dont get it.

Only thing i desperately need now is a YAIR patch but with no gameplay changes, just i need more camera angles cause the default ones kinda restricting passing and dribbling options. In the first demo there was some camera angles that have been unlocked by the patch and some of those where actually pretty useable.

I am actually enjoying the game with 0 assistance and the cursor set to unassisted.

YAIR where are you? WE NEED U!!!

Has anyone experience of how this camera tools work?
I need to have as many possible camera angles as i can. I don't care if its hidden or imported from pes 12 or 11. Is there any tool that does it all for me??

Is the pc version really worse than the consoel version?

From what i am reading i believe it is.

I am playing on pc and for me it is not as good as the demo. The shooting has gone all powder puff again. Ball came out to Parker, he had plenty of time to whack it with his right foot, with run up aswell, and he powder puffs it up into the air with no power whatsoever.

I know he is not a proven goalscorer, but at least blast it.

What are you playing on pes4lyfe?

I've globally edited the game for PC thanks to the peseditor; simply put - it's an incredible experience.I'm finally enjoying PES 13 - I know it's early, but this will be the game of choice for me from here on out.

Hi guys and sorry if i'm offtopic, but i want to start a ML with original kits, team names and emblems without any gameplay mod. Have we an option file or a patch with only these additions for pc?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom