PC PC PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread On This Forums ?

Collisions and animations look so stiff on close camera :SHOCK: . And where is the ball shielding ? Players seem not to protect ball using back at all..

can you share a tutorial with images please to show what you edited? I have used the global editor but not sure I have adjusted the correct things...thanks

Sure - I will make one tonight (USA).

No one has been able to sort out the boot issue in ML? Btw, the gameplay's looking brilliant with Jenkey's gameplay tool with and without Matt's tweaks!

No one has been able to sort out the boot issue in ML? Btw, the gameplay's looking brilliant with Jenkey's gameplay tool with and without Matt's tweaks!

I know, I was hoping the boots in ML would be fixed. Jenkey stated that the bootserver when released will do the trick?

Btw, Matt. Is there anyway to show real stats (Attack, Defensive Line) while actually playing with edited value (global tweaks)?

Btw, Matt. Is there anyway to show real stats (Attack, Defensive Line) while actually playing with edited value (global tweaks)?

Well yes, and no. Yes because you can play with it, but as far as realistic - for me personally, no. Take defensive line for example. If it's not set to high you will see the central defenders tend to drop far into the 18-yard box, rather than break off an angle for the forward. This is how on default, you see how perfect the line/shape is for the defenders - it's uncommon in real football to have it that straight. This is why through balls work so well on default.

The combination of defensive line + pressure = strong marking and less through balls. The pressure is already covered by how the players run to the ball that's not in their possession. Then the defensive line allows the midfield to be a bit more packed in. This is why you see pressure, without giving up gaps like on superstar (or higher in the past) - because the defensive line position makes up for the pressure.

Phew - sorry, a bit long winded - but sometimes I don't have enough time to explain in the video. :)

Thanks Matt and Gee ;)
Do you know fellows how to change direction of ball after knuckle shot ? On replays it's alway going straight :(

I´m starting to think about changing PES 2013 for PC for a copy of FIFA 13 for PC. I´ve phoned the store and they told me that I can give PES 2013 back and take a copy of FIFA 13. Don´t know what to do.

I believe it's pitch side edited camera Matt mentioned previously :).

By the looks of it, he is also using PESedit patch :P.

Else, I don't know xD.

PES 6 Has been DETHRONED.

Thanks matt for sharing your global edit-solution. I have only one question: Doesn't it make every team play similarly when they have all 100 for pressure, defensive line and compactness?

Woah!, what patches etc have you got running to make the game look so good. Love the sharpness, the turfs the camera, the ad boards, How can I get my game to look like this?

YouTube - PES 13 PC Global Editing game play - adjustments

PESEDIT 1.0, Dr. Hany's turfs....and that was it I believe. Oh yeah, the camera was edited on "pitch side"

I believe it's pitch side edited camera Matt mentioned previously :).

By the looks of it, he is also using PESedit patch :P.

Else, I don't know xD.

Correct! :)

Thanks matt for sharing your global edit-solution. I have only one question: Doesn't it make every team play similarly when they have all 100 for pressure, defensive line and compactness?

I thought they would, but so far each game is much different than the one before. If you notice the two games within video 1, the first match is a bit strategic and based on individual skill as Real vs Barca; then the second one of Stoke v Reading is a lot of long balls by Stoke looking for Crouch.

so matt u reckon i should do what u done as soon as i instal..is there any point to play game out the tin?

Today started my PES2013 journey on PC. So far:

Liking it a lot! Vanilla game has the (almost too-)familiar feel and look of PES2012 but somehow feels more fluid and interesting on the pitch. Early days ,but having fun.

Online: No problem connecting, but frequent server spasms mid-game. Let's hope they fix it soon.

Is it possible to add new generic leagues to the game?

Is there a way to play in Master League with boots available f.e. in Exhibition Match ? I see all players have the same boots blacks Adidas.

@NorD. It's possible to remove the stat boosts but the boot-type, nope.

Stat boosts are boosts that are given to a particular player by a specific boot with the boot equipped to the player. There is a thread in the editing section 'Quick bootgate fix'. Try that.

Last edited:

Ok I imporetd boots_29 into dt0f and dt_04 with GGS but I still have one pair of boots to apply to each player after first trainig match. Is it right ?

Is the A.I. always looking to attack? Does it ever slow down? Can you reach the opponent's area with just two passes?

I'm not giving any money to the incopetent seabass without seeing some actual improvement.

@Lyvean. No. If you defend well, they're gonna do some great build ups. If that doesn't suffice, try some gameplay mods and tweaks out there.

And, the pitch is just damn big. You will never reach the other end with 2 passes like you do in FIFA.

How to make your wingers or any attack players to run after defence line to create a situation to throgh ball ? They are mostly wait for player with the ball to make a pass.

Like I've said elsewhere, I honestly believe with my global edits+jenkey's tool = PES6 Dethroned.

Matt, that's a bold statement to make but I trust your judgement on this as we used to discuss global editing PES 2012 and I think that you and I seek a very similar playing experience. However, having played the demo, albeit very briefly, I can't for the life of me see what improvements have been made over 2012, bar the manual passing/shooting gubbins. Based on what I've experienced so far, I really don't think that I'm going to be parting with my cash for this any time soon.

Can you tell me what improvements you think have been made to the gameplay please? Also, do you know if Wild@'s editor will work with the demo? I'm willing to give it a chance with your edits but I'm very disappointed with what I've seen so far, based on the demo.

Some one please beg yair to stop modifying the graphics in his patches. The game is unplayable and ugly too much contrast and darkness.

Mates maybe is a easy question but I can't figure it out... how to shoot a ball, also during free kicks to make ball direct on the ground ?

So i wanna play this on pc should i just start play vanilla or should add in mods/edits?

If so what exaclty

cheers

So i wanna play this on pc should i just start play vanilla or should add in mods/edits?

If so what exaclty

cheers

Mods & edits make it so much better.Am holding off any gameplay tweaks though and working with tweaked global stats (Matt 10) ,as i happen to think the gameplay this year is pretty good already.Watch out for Jenkeys patch in patches section.

Mods & edits make it so much better.Am holding off any gameplay tweaks though and working with tweaked global stats (Matt 10) ,as i happen to think the gameplay this year is pretty good already.Watch out for Jenkeys patch in patches section.

kool so i am just abou tto install. what should i do exactly...??

cheers

Back
Top Bottom