PES 2010 Full Game Impressions Thread

Anyone able to comment on the on line??

My copiy is an "only off line" at the time being....if ya know what i mean.

Last edited:
www_pesfan_com.jpg

I've no doubts the apparent lag online will be fixed, but that doesn't sound too canny.

I have not played online yet myself so dont know about lag.
But how can you say that - if there is appearant lag - it will be fixed?

It wasnt fixed on pes2008 nor on pes2009, so what makes you think it will be fixed this time?

Anyway, online can be judged after a few weeks, when lots of people are online.
I wonder if it is any good

It wasnt fixed on pes2008 nor on pes2009, so what makes you think it will be fixed this time?

Didn't Seabass say that feedback will be very important this year, and they'll look into any negative response they receive with a view to rectifying it. Mind you, he could have been relating to PES 11.

In about 30 online beta games I only experienced one match with lag, and that was button lag. The game still ran very smooth. This was on the Xbox 360 and my opponent was the host and had a flashing red connection. Every other game played exactly the same as offline.

This sort of things keep happening to me:

YouTube - PES2010 Hum, really?

And I've only played around 1h. :(

I'm trying to force myself to like it, especially because most of my friends still play PES but... I can't.

I have seen defenders do that just watch the SPL. If we are to trawl through this game looking for every single flaw then there is no point playing it.

If it really disturbs you or you feel yourself trying to like it then don't buy it. Simple nobody is holding a gun to your head.

And judging a game on 1hr of play ain't much. it's kind of like the guys on here(some of) who a review and go "I'm not buying it because he speaks the truth"

Got the game since yesterday.

It's complicated to tell you if the game is good, but I have that extrange feeling I used to have on the PS2 versions. At the beginning the game looks bad, but after every game it gets better and better.

I just played online and it sucked. A LOT of lag. It was impossible. I have 3Mb DSL connection. I hope they fix that...but I hopped the same last year...

Got the game since yesterday.

It's complicated to tell you if the game is good, but I have that extrange feeling I used to have on the PS2 versions. At the beginning the game looks bad, but after every game it gets better and better.

I just played online and it sucked. A LOT of lag. It was impossible. I have 3Mb DSL connection. I hope they fix that...but I hopped the same last year...

your last line makes me want to cry

In about 30 online beta games I only experienced one match with lag, and that was button lag. The game still ran very smooth. This was on the Xbox 360 and my opponent was the host and had a flashing red connection. Every other game played exactly the same as offline.

Good to hear that. I'm not claiming that there is lag. I'm just sayign that if there is, Konami will not fix it or will not be able to based on previous experience.

I have owned every single console ever since pong came out, yet do not own a next gen console (probably cause i'm old gen :-) ). I'm a pc gamer and really hope that online works this year. If there's a buddy list i'll be looking up my old pes5/6 mates and have a blast.

If not i'll skip this years edition.

Good to hear that. I'm not claiming that there is lag. I'm just sayign that if there is, Konami will not fix it or will not be able to based on previous experience.

I have owned every single console ever since pong came out, yet do not own a next gen console (probably cause i'm old gen :-) ). I'm a pc gamer and really hope that online works this year. If there's a buddy list i'll be looking up my old pes5/6 mates and have a blast.

If not i'll skip this years edition.

The servers are up now, but they are not stable. They go fully live tomorrow at 14.00 GMT. There is a message when you play telling you they are not fully in place yet, and that you might be disconnected. There is also only the option to play quick 1 v 1 or 2 v 2. With no Community mode yet.

I got the information from when they go fully live off Cannigga.

I have no doubt they should be fine Elfie, nothing in the beta test led me to believe otherwise bud.

Edit - Just picked up my Xbox 360 PES 2010, £40 though, full price. Ouch !!

Then I phoned Game who told me they are not including PES 2010 in a new slim PS3 bundle tomorrow like they did FIFA 10. She said I could have PS3 with FIFA 10 free. :CONFUSE:

So I guess I'll go for that option then trade it straight back in for PES 2010. Not the end of the world I guess, at least I'll only pay £12 for PS3 PES2010.

Last edited:
good news jimmy re servers

off to asda tonight to get it

you dont live far from me by the way im boro born (spurs fan though)

The servers are up now, but they are not stable. They go fully live tomorrow at 14.00 GMT. There is a message when you play telling you they are not fully in place yet, and that you might be disconnected. There is also only the option to play quick 1 v 1 or 2 v 2. With no Community mode yet.

I got the information from when they go fully live off Cannigga.

I have no doubt they should be fine Elfie, nothing in the beta test led me to believe otherwise bud.

Edit - Just picked up my Xbox 360 PES 2010, £40 though, full price. Ouch !!

Then I phoned Game who told me they are not including PES 2010 in a new slim PS3 bundle tomorrow like they did FIFA 10. She said I could have PS3 with FIFA 10 free. :CONFUSE:

So I guess I'll go for that option then trade it straight back in for PES 2010. Not the end of the world I guess, at least I'll only pay £12 for PS3 PES2010.

I've stopped crying

This happened to me last year when i got my PS3. It came with FIFA09 but i handed it back over the minute i got it for PES.

Your not the only PES enthusiast:P

And how so many preview and review nobody said that in the League / Cup mode , if you play some League then you can play Champions League and League Europe there !!

Played a few more games and my verdict sofar : i dont like it.
Too sluggish, players feel like playing in water.

Graphics are really good but playabillity is nowhere to be found.
Players are slow with passing, shooting. Lots of ppl will say how rewarding it is to build up play. Well, thats possible in pes6 as well.

I'm back to pes6, the game that has the gameplay.
Thankfully for the second year in a row i did not give my money to Konami.

Played a few more games and my verdict sofar : i dont like it.
Too sluggish, players feel like playing in water.

Graphics are really good but playabillity is nowhere to be found.
Players are slow with passing, shooting. Lots of ppl will say how rewarding it is to build up play. Well, thats possible in pes6 as well.

I'm back to pes6, the game that has the gameplay.
Thankfully for the second year in a row i did not give my money to Konami.

Exactly! There is no dynamic in their movements unless buging a radiant animation! It's like playing on ice and they are unstable on the ground and are scared to move faster!
Here NEW PES 2010 Gameplay!
YouTube - Ice soccer
YouTube - ICE SOCCER

Last edited:
Exactly! There is no dynamic in their movements unless buging a radiant animation! It's like playing on ice and they are unstable on the ground and are scared to move faster!
Here NEW PES 2010 Gameplay!
YouTube - Ice soccer
YouTube - ICE SOCCER

Yeah, PES 6 was perfect about that aspect (NOT.). Seriously...

Now there are 3 kinds of fanboys: Fifa Fanboys, Pes Fanboys, and Oldfuckinggen PES fanboys. I think I hate oldschool PES fanboys the most. (I hate all kind of fanboys, just to point that out).

Last edited:
Yes , PES 6 have perfect animation , тransfusion animations ,dribbling,freedom ,response , reaction , physic ! All that thing in PES 2010 are one а big joke !

Last edited:
This sort of things keep happening to me:

YouTube - PES2010 Hum, really?

And I've only played around 1h. :(

I'm trying to force myself to like it, especially because most of my friends still play PES but... I can't.

So you really think that what the defender did in this video was the right thing to do? You think he shouldn't have headed or kicked the ball out of play? And first of all, don't you know the trigger you can kill the ball with? That is just good ol' playing with no ability to use the controls.

+ and -

+ Stunning graphics
+ New animations for shooting, passing, crossing etc.
+ Awesome Master League comeback
+ Community mode
+ Most realistic gameplay ever!It's not enough anymore to take Messi and just run trough opponent's defence.You need to build you praying style!
+ Tactics~sliders and player cards
+ Europe League licence
+ Anfield
+ Real match atmosphere brought to PES

-

-Awful nets.They are way too elastic and their shape is ugly as hell!Why they didn't put those nets on
http://www.pescorner.de/newspics/41804321.jpg
-Referees sometimes act like they didn't noticed rough tackle, but sometimes they notice the smallest contact between the players
-Bad goalkeeping and GK bugs quite often...

Anyway, great game and i like it very much!

Does this game have qualifiers for Euro and World cup? The thing that matters a lot when drinking and playing with friends.

So you really think that what the defender did in this video was the right thing to do? You think he shouldn't have headed or kicked the ball out of play? And first of all, don't you know the trigger you can kill the ball with? That is just good ol' playing with no ability to use the controls.

I am Benfica, Cpu is Real Madrid.

Back
Top Bottom