PES 2010

nickola3

Non-League
13 November 2022
I am desperately looking for comments for PES 2010, in Italian and German languages. Please, I would like to know if you still have those files, which are in the IMG folder of the PES 2010 game [C:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\img]. The files are: dt00_i.img (Italian) and dt00_g.img (German) :PRAY::PRAY: PLEASEE

Attachments

• dt0.jpg
    dt0.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 4
I've also been looking for Italian and German commentaries but it appears all links are down.. (most of these posts are from 2010).. Even in pesoccerworld, which usually has a lot of retro files, I haven't been able to find it. I think the only solution would be to find someone who could do a fresh upload.. Because after days of looking for them I haven't been able to find anything.. One can only hope!

I've also been looking for Italian and German commentaries but it appears all links are down.. (most of these posts are from 2010).. Even in pesoccerworld, which usually has a lot of retro files, I haven't been able to find it. I think the only solution would be to find someone who could do a fresh upload.. Because after days of looking for them I haven't been able to find anything.. One can only hope!
Hello friend, we are in luck, I just shared the narrations in German and Italian. Here I leave the links. Thanks to friend goldorakiller for sharing.
Italian (dt00_i.img)
German (dt00_g.img)

Last edited:
Here are also the narrations in Portuguese, thanks to the friend evertonosantos_
Portuguese (dt00_q.img)

Do not forget to check the UNLOCK box in the file properties. Then apply and accept. Finally place in the Konami folder C:\Program Files (x86)\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\imgdesbloquear img.jpg

Italian

italian.jpg

German

german.jpg

Back
Top Bottom