PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pm me if anyone willing to share there xbox 360 code, just needing to see what the hype is all about, appreciate it

what's up m8s just returned from work offshore ( 2wks on and 2wks off) started reading forums and now realising that there's a MLO beta key code testing in progress i will truly be honored if someone could share their code for ps3 with me i've also been a member with evo- web for almost 10 yrs u can PM or email me curtisdavies@hotmail.com

it's totally appalling the way some people treat others in this forum a simple beta key code which by the way is free and certain individuals r trying to make a profit when the whole community could have profited by sharing and testing this beta code and finally sharing our concerns and improvement for the final code

it's totally appalling the way some people treat others in this forum a simple beta key code which by the way is free and certain individuals r trying to make a profit when the whole community could have profited by sharing and testing this beta code and finally sharing our concerns and improvement for the final code

some people i guess will do anything to be one of the so many few playing it mate, which is shame, limits chances of people who imo have been on this forum for years and geniune members where u get people just registered and there only post is asking for this. imo its unfair but thats modern society

I'd like to have a code too if someone is so gentle to share it with me. Tobi gently lended me a code but it was already "done" and didn't do it. My psn is Drekkard. Thanks in advance.

any news on the demo would be great if it came out the same day as fifa that would show how confident they are about this years version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom