PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you mind telling me the method?one of my friends friend might share it with me later if so il share it with you.

you need to log in with your mates gamertag and then go to ''account management'' and then to ''download history'' and then download PES 2011 Beta to your Xbox.
Then start PES beta with the account of your mate and go to online mode.
Then you need to log off with that account and it says that you need to log in with an account - so you choose your own gamertag and then it creates a new profile on pes beta.

if this is true almost everyone here can have a go at the beta!!
GWOODDD!!!
you need to log in with your mates gamertag and then go to ''account management'' and then to ''download history'' and then download PES 2011 Beta to your Xbox.
Then start PES beta with the account of your mate and go to online mode.
Then you need to log off with that account and it says that you need to log in with an account - so you choose your own gamertag and then it creates a new profile on pes beta.

Hopefully somebody will be able to get it to work. I am willing to pay $10 to anybody who shares their code with me. XBOX or PS3. Msg me please

Check that, I'll pay $20 via paypal

Get a grip. It's a 10 day trial of which there are now only 7 days left. The demo will be about within the next few weeks, with more upto-date gameplay and which you can play forever. You're still willing to pay £20? Find a psychiatrist.

Get a grip. It's a 10 day trial of which there are now only 7 days left. The demo will be about within the next few weeks, with more upto-date gameplay and which you can play forever. You're still willing to pay £20? Find a psychiatrist.

20 euros no, 20 US dollars? sure. Thanks for the free medical advice though

I'm not sure it's possible, I also hope there is a breakthrough.

I used K.G's con- rehasher and resigner, changed all the ID's from the torrent to match my console, put it on a usb, it came up all nice and good but STILL says 'can't load pes 2011 -online demo'. The id's are definitely correct as well, ive checked in several modding programs, must be something i'm missing?

If you tried to originally sign up for the Beta, you might remember that they asked for your gamertag or PSN addy. So I'm guessing the PES2011 online server checks to see if the account that's trying to play the game is on their invite list. So all the hacking/ID changing or whatever isnt gonna work. We're just not on the list of people who're granted access to the Beta.
The only way we're gonna play is if we can some how pretend to be someone who was invited to play.
Which means there's only one option. If someone gives you their account details and gives you a game share.

If you tried to originally sign up for the Beta, you might remember that they asked for your gamertag or PSN addy. So I'm guessing the PES2011 online server checks to see if the account that's trying to play the game is on their invite list. So all the hacking/ID changing or whatever isnt gonna work. We're just not on the list of people who're granted access to the Beta.
The only way we're gonna play is if we can some how pretend to be someone who was invited to play.
Which means there's only one option. If someone gives you their account details and gives you a game share.

I will tell you what definatly works! But it might cost you.

If you use somebodys gamertag who has the beta, download it from his account and play on his account. Problem is i think it's set tot he silver account so if u can find a cheap 1 month sub u can play it from there.

I downloaded and ran the game from his account, the only thing which stopped me was it was on a silver membership :(

The game is not locked to the console i think, it's locked to the gamertag! For example what if someone who was chosen for the beta but his console broke down or was destroyed etc.. so he couldn't play the beta again becasue he's not playing from the same console?

I will tell you what definatly works! But it might cost you.

If you use somebodys gamertag who has the beta, download it from his account and play on his account. Problem is i think it's set tot he silver account so if u can find a cheap 1 month sub u can play it from there.

I downloaded and ran the game from his account, the only thing which stopped me was it was on a silver membership :(

The game is not locked to the console i think, it's locked to the gamertag! For example what if someone who was chosen for the beta but his console broke down or was destroyed etc.. so he couldn't play the beta again becasue he's not playing from the same console?

Would you mind sharing the beta with me (360)? i could give you a 48 day gold membership but my friend really wants the trial aswell xD? theres only 6 days left off the beta =[
so if you could share with me im willing to give you the trial if so PM me =]

I am dying to play PES 2011 and can't wait. So I was wondering if anyone would share a code with me? I would be extremely grateful.

Seriously,

I gave up on having someone share me their code. Still though, if some benevolent soul out there would like to share his PS3 code with me, I will receive it with open arms.

;-)

anyone want to share their code with me ps3 id darkvillaboy i need cheering up since milner left our great team

I'm posting here just to tell you guys that I got the code for PS3 and I'm already downloading it!

The code is from another account, so i'm not sure if i can share it.

I'm posting here just to tell you guys that I got the code for PS3 and I'm already downloading it!

The code is from another account, so i'm not sure if i can share it.

Could you please share the code with me as I am dying to play it and would be extremely thankful.

For the two guys who send me a PM asking me for sharing the beta code, unfortunetly I can't share it because i got it from a guy in my frined's list, and he probably already shared it with four people (the limit I guess).

If it's possible to share it with just one more person, firstly i'll ask the guy who gave the code if i am allowed to do it and then i'll give to a friend on my psn list that was helping to find someone that could share it with us. If he already got the code and if I can share it, maybe I can share with some of you.

Cheers.

as i helped share the 360 beta torrent download,anyone got a ps3 share code? just got myself a ps3 lol for jailbreak so be nice to test this as i can only last 4 hours on jtag playing it on 360

I dont think anyone has actually shared this demo in the last 7 pages or so. Waste of time asking really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom