PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beta IS console locked, meaning it will NOT load on any other console / profile other than the one which downloaded it from Xbox Live, so this will likely be useless for the majority of people.

I burned the folder into a DVD like this: Content>0000000000000000>torrent

The demo appears on my Game Library but it gives me the message "Can't launch PES 2011 - Online Demo - when I try to play it.

Last edited:
From the promising videos ive seen from pes 2011 i thought i would give pes a try again but i was one of the many unlucky ones and failed to recieve a beta code =[. i dont deserve it more than you guys because im new but if there is a spare 360 code or if your willing to share it with me please email me at hui.raymond@hotmail.com.

or if some1 could kindly tell me how to use the torrent to get it thxs

The beta IS console locked, meaning it will NOT load on any other console / profile other than the one which downloaded it from Xbox Live, so this will likely be useless for the majority of people.

I burned the folder into a DVD like this: Content>0000000000000000>torrent

The demo appears on my Game Library but it gives me the message "Can't launch PES 2011 - Online Demo - when I try to play it.

i thought that might be the case, im burning mine now just to try anyway :D

Is there any way to extract this file(Xbox 360 demo) to PC??I mean to explore face bin/kits/stadiums???

and someone else sent me a message about the pes beta. whoever sent that message, please send your e-mail with it. right now i dont have any account i can share. but tomorrow i think i will get beta codes. so just send me ur mail. if i get any codes, i will make a dummy account and share it with you.

johnlivas@yahoo.com send me if you get codes for ps3
or anyone who wants to share with me send me e-mail

Last edited:
seems like it does not work if you just copy the downloaded pes 11 beta to your xbox and then start it..dunno tho if some intelligent heads have found a method yet to beat that :) hope so:WORSHIP:

im nearly finished downloading it how do extract it to your xbox? it may not work but i would be satisfied and give up =] thanks

yehhh i was quite disappointed when i had downloaded it and put it on my xbox to find it didnt work, but the UK Release Date is 8th October so the demo cant be far off, just gotta be patient :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom