PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
assassins Creed brotherhood beta for ps3?

obvious scam the assasins creed beta isnt even out yet september PES beta will be done by then and yeah the beta is ps3 exclusive you have a beta code? willing to share? can give you flower?

how does going on there site and signing up for a beta prove u have the codes now exactly lol not that i care either way because ur still not getting a ps3 code :-)

obvious scam the assasins creed beta isnt even out yet september PES beta will be done by then and yeah the beta is ps3 exclusive you have a beta code? willing to share? can give you flower?

by the way. i redeemed my fucking beta code on ubi's website 1 month ago. i promised one for a friend of mine. i will redeem one for him now. screenshot is coming soon. just wait and see SCAM.

how does going on there site and signing up for a beta prove u have the codes now exactly lol not that i care either way because ur still not getting a ps3 code :-)

u have to register to ubi's web-site to redeem the beta code.

Does anyone know for a fact that sharing the PS3 beta (giving out the account) works in this beta? As in doesnt block the original user 24 hours like warhawk, socom, etc.

Does anyone know for a fact that sharing the PS3 beta (giving out the account) works in this beta? As in doesnt block the original user 24 hours like warhawk, socom, etc.

someone shared it with me. i am downloading right now and some other people shared before me too. one person can share this beta with 4 other people and no 24 hours block like socom.

Last edited by a moderator:

yes it works, some mates over a portuguese forum that i visit have made the sharing with a account they created just for that, and now the people that the user choose are playing it right now, and no one is blocked.

But they tell me only 5 downloads are possible of the demo in the same account.

Would you have a key, and want to share? If so i will be very happy to be one of the chosen.

Cumps

what scam are you talking about? fucking idiot. i have 5 asssassins creed brotherhood beta codes right now. do u want me to sign up on ubi s website and take a screen shot and shove it up into your ass? will you give the flower as a gift to someone then?i dont want flower. but say yes, i will redeem it right now and take a ss of it.

ooo the big man is saying some big words behind his computer you GENIUS how are you going to give him a code to a beta that hasnt even started? what were just supposed to trust you?

ooo the big man is saying some big words behind his computer you GENIUS how are you going to give him a code to a beta that hasnt even started? what were just supposed to trust you?

Here is your proof. By the way write on google: a.c. brotherhoo beta, then check that page.

HERE IS YOUR SCREEN SHOT, I JUST REDEMED THE CODE FOR MY FRIEND:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and someone else sent me a message about the pes beta. whoever sent that message, please send your e-mail with it. right now i dont have any account i can share. but tomorrow i think i will get beta codes. so just send me ur mail. if i get any codes, i will make a dummy account and share it with you.

and someone else sent me a message about the pes beta. whoever sent that message, please send your e-mail with it. right now i dont have any account i can share. but tomorrow i think i will get beta codes. so just send me ur mail. if i get any codes, i will make a dummy account and share it with you.

You will get pes beta codes tomorrow? If so, please reserve one PS3 code for me. pes.06@hotmail.com Thanks

Last edited:

Please send me a code if you get them mate, I'm on the Xbox,email is: rikp31@gmail.com

Thanks

Please, if you would be so kind to reserve me a PS3 code.

My email is: jflores6@cox.net

Thanks so much. Some folks can be so cruel. If I had received beta codes, I would surely have shared it with some on this forums. Oh well.

Last edited:
After downloading the xbox 360's version can I open pes2011's files with GGS ?
to have an idea about kits' templates ...

hi just started the torrent file its going to take a long time for me anyone if possible send me the finished download torrent please ?

I just finished downloading the torrent and tried it out. I successfully copied the demo to the console and tried to play it but the screen fades out as if it's loading the demo and then it goes back to the dashboard with an error.
I guess the demo's console locked, guys.

Could someone please help me out with a game share on the X360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom