PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread

A gameshare is what i did last year.

Firstly you give someone your account password,then they download the beta on to thier system.You then change the password .

Easy and legal.

anyone out there with a PS3 code thats kind enough to share pm me plz, cheers

na. ps3.

so anyone with a ps3 willing to help a fan out?

Last edited:
PS3/PSN Gamesharing Deal!

Hi, not really new here, just forgot my OLD login...
I understand why several of you are NOT willing to share the game, despite it not having any repercussions on you or your account.

It's simply because there is nothing in it for you.

Here is my deal :)

I will PAY you for it...
Cash (PayPal) or Gift Cards, Vouchers and Coupons...
your choice.

Just let me know what gift card or voucher you would like worth £5 and I will buy it for you, or I could send £5 to your PayPal...

Why am I doing this, I report for a Video Game Blog and need this online beta to post online impressions on the game.
I hope you understand.

EDIT: Ofcourse, if your really generous and want to give me a share for free, I would be very grateful.
Your PSN account is perfectly safe, I cannot change the password as I do NOT know your email address password and therefore cannot confirm any password changes.

Last edited:
Hi, not really new here, just forgot my OLD login...
I understand why several of you are NOT willing to share the game, despite it not having any repercussions on you or your account.

It's simply because there is nothing in it for you.

Here is my deal :)

I will PAY you for it...
Cash (PayPal) or Gift Cards, Vouchers and Coupons...
your choice.

Just let me know what gift card or voucher you would like worth £5 and I will buy it for you, or I could send £5 to your PayPal...

Why am I doing this, I report for a Video Game Blog and need this online beta to post online impressions on the game.
I hope you understand.

EDIT: Ofcourse, if your really generous and want to give me a share for free, I would be very grateful.
Your PSN account is perfectly safe, I cannot change the password as I do NOT know your email address password and therefore cannot confirm any password changes.

Anyone even considering my offer...? :CONFUSE:

If anyone would share their PSN account with me, i would be really glad.

I think most of the guys that actually have the beta code, arent reading right now, so they havent seen your offer. Im still hoping to get an xbox 360 or ps3 code somehow...

I think most of the guys that actually have the beta code, arent reading right now, so they havent seen your offer. Im still hoping to get an xbox 360 or ps3 code somehow...

I was kind of thinking on those same lines :)

But someone has to see it at some point...

C'mon guys! You got it free, why not profit off it? atleast with me?

bmatthews send me a PM

Don't think I am able to send PMs yet lol :)

Accepted your friend request, maybe you could add Messenger details to your profile.. like MSN, AIM or Yahoo messenger...

I don't mind contacting you that way.

I've given my gamertag details to someone over on digiex
He is downloading it and will upload it when it is done

If anybody is willing to share their PS3 code with me I would really appreciate it ..thanks

Don't think I am able to send PMs yet lol :)

Accepted your friend request, maybe you could add Messenger details to your profile.. like MSN, AIM or Yahoo messenger...

I don't mind contacting you that way.

send me an email then.

Last edited:

if anyone can share i would be absolutely delighted!! ps3 or 360!!

im happy to beg

Can someone share it with me please,i can share with you some psn games and full games like wipeout hd and Little big planet
add me psn id: RENJI234

edit:if someone wants to share post it to see it

Last edited:

send me an email then

Emailed you... #pim <- you'll know what that is lol...

P.S. Glad you contacted me, I was dying of desperation lol.

EDIT: Thanks man! God bless :D

Last edited:
could you share the beta code please?

Sorry mate... too late, find someone else to get a share from, or better still:

If I am able to play it on my PSN account with no strings attached (and by that I mean, I am not needing his account or needing to bother him).

I'll try and share it with you, how's that?

hi Im new anybody willing to share the beta ill give flower in return its a really fun PSN game worth 10 bukeroos!!

I really need a code for PS3 or XBOX 360 for a review. Wanna trade a code for a 10 bucks, via Paypal / PSN Voucher. I can't PM, so you could email me if you're interested: pes@guidohendriks.nl. Thank you in advance!

Sorry mate... too late, find someone else to get a share from, or better still:

If I am able to play it on my PSN account with no strings attached (and by that I mean, I am not needing his account or needing to bother him).

I'll try and share it with you, how's that?

hey man what do you mean strings attached? once you dl it you dont need the account but DONT delete the account you made too log into his account or you want be able to play the beta it you can give it up to 5 people so 5 ps3's hope someones interested in my offer!!

for people who got the code for ps3, share the love we all have here for this game by sharing it with evo-webs long time and trusted members like me.

help a brother out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom