PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to be fair to the guy that asked first. It might only work once. But I will post it after I send him a pm.

Can anybody confirm that the game can be shared on PS3 and is NOT console locked?

Personally I believe it can, because if you consider what might happen if a console faults and the owner has to re-download the beta on another console, he wouldn't be able to play if it wasn't shareable.

SO could someone please confirm this for me?

I am in receipt process of a share already, which I am very grateful for, but I would like this to be cleared up as well.

Can anybody confirm that the game can be shared on PS3 and is NOT console locked?

Personally I believe it can, because if you consider what might happen if a console faults and the owner has to re-download the beta on another console, he wouldn't be able to play if it wasn't shareable.

Who are you sharing with? Could you tell him I'd offer WipeOut HD+Fury and Flower? My nick is eeegamer! Many thanks!

surely someone on xbox who has the beta downloaded can plug their HDD into their computer copy the beta data onto their comp then share that as a torrent download or something?!

hopefully somebody will be amazing and have it available to share by tomorrow, gagging to play this! :(

It ridiculous in this forum we share our faces, kits, stadiums, boots, menus,...and patches..But when we as for a code nobody shares..Great for you..Image all PES modders to stop share their work..and no patches share.That's exactly what are you doing..

P.S:If someone wants to share just pm me.I am tired to bagging for a damn code..

maybe this is good sign the game is so good that people cant stop playing and they forget about the rest of the pes community

I still have hope i will be playing it 2 night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom