PES 2011 ML ONLINE BETA SHARING THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PES 2011 Discussion thread

The beta is amazing...the passing system make the game on a whole nother level... first time in a sports game that you need to play the proper way to be affective in an online game...

willing to trade for flower? uhh come on guys all you need to do is make a dummy account and send details to other people no harm done...

hey man what do you mean strings attached? once you dl it you dont need the account but DONT delete the account you made too log into his account or you want be able to play the beta it you can give it up to 5 people so 5 ps3's hope someones interested in my offer!!

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Hope you get a share too, if I can share after getting shared to, I'll try and look out for you, and that would be it.
(And by that I mean, I will share with you, but don't hold your breath :) )

If someone would share with me,i will share it out to EVERYONE on this forum.

Trust me.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Hope you get a share too, if I can share after getting shared to, I'll try and look out for you, and that would be it.
(And by that I mean, I will share with you)

thanks m8 but you cant would be amazing if that was the case but your downloading it from his account so it wont show up on your account its locked on too the PSN store the code was entered in hopefully someones interested in flower...

For some reason I don't have a code despite signing up. Anyone got a spare?

Have both consoles so don't mind which its for if there is a kind soul

Can someone share it with me please,i can share with you some psn games and full games like wipeout hd and Little big planet

if someone wants to share post it here to see it

Gamefan71: you're wrong.

To game share you have to give the person you login details then they download the beta on to thier system.

its easy.

Gamefan71: you're wrong.

To game share you have to give the person you login details then they download the beta on to thier system.

its easy.

lol I know what Im talking about Ive game shared a million times he was saying if he could give me his account after he dled it from that guys account it wont show up on his account...

Oh right. sorry.

but the thing is i dont get why people with the betas dont share there accounts.?

Last year on pes fan i did it over 10 times.

Com on, we're the pes community.

Anyone willing to share the betas post here.

Post which format it is on.

This will stop the off topic discussion on the other threads.

Can someone share it with me please,i can share with you some psn games and full games like wipeout hd and Little big planet

if someone wants to share post it here

JastheaceUK are u the one that will begin with the givevolution for us xbox 360 users

Hey, my PS3 Nick is eeegamer, I can offer WipeOut HD+Fury and Flower. I would share both games for PES MLO Beta. Even if the beta does not work for me, you will get both games, I just want to try.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom