PES 2012 Demo 2 Talk

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
Anyone who has played demo 2, please discuss about it here. i will create another poll a week later to see peoples final impressions of the final build

oh another thing finally konami have come to terms with xbox 360 live and how it has an impact on gaming, ps3's internet experience is a shell shocker im out of here chow

Tons better than the first demo and quite entertaining. Keepers seem fixed too from the couple of games I played.

Dont think so, just checked the european and usa store. Both do not have them although i was able to pick up the fifa 12 demo (ps3) from the us store.

It's definitely out, because i downloaded it this morning...but it took a hell of a time to download, so i haven't played it yet (if this is a useless post: i'm sorry).

Yup it's on the UK marketplace, downloading it myself, they better have removed that shitty 10 minute video that you have to watch after every single match and can't skip, else I'll be playing one match and then deleting the thing.

Really? Bunch of tossers, you'd think they'd be trying to win over gamers not alienating them.

It is annoying. What I do is I put it on and leave to do a few things. At least you can skip it later though. It's only a problem every time you load it.

But yea, they could've done without it.

Yup it's on the UK marketplace, downloading it myself, they better have removed that shitty 10 minute video that you have to watch after every single match and can't skip, else I'll be playing one match and then deleting the thing.

Yup. Quicker just exiting the game before the final whistle and restarting another match.

Absolute nonsense.

People who are already fans of the game will put up with the video, but I suspect people who aren't sure will turn it off and leave it at that. Infact I know someone I was trying to convince of PES qualities who did exactly that.

The video-thingy is much better than it was in the first demo. At least, it doesn't play before you even get to play a match, and you can skip it after it has played once. It's not like you have to sit and watch. Play a game, let the video play out, and then when it's placed once, you can skip it every time.

Not to mention that the Settings actually are stored, so you don't have to change the cursos settings, button configuration, pass assistance etc again every match you play. That was the worst part of the PC demo, since you could just delete the video altogether in that version.

ive begun uploading the 360 version elsewhere not sure if im allowed to share links but if admin can let me know then i will

Back
Top Bottom