PES 2014 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel exactly the same. It is almost impossible to score long shots, but the CPU can do a little shuffle, and smash it into the top corner. It is ridiculous.

That is exactly what has happened to me. They do tricks I haven't seen them do before previously then smash it in.

It's shit because I was very happy with the game previously and if my shots that hit the bar went in, they would have been completely different to any goals I have seen in years, but it's like certain shots and sittuation a aren't allowed to result in goals.

That is exactly what has happened to me. They do tricks I haven't seen them do before previously then smash it in.

It's shit because I was very happy with the game previously and if my shots that hit the bar went in, they would have been completely different to any goals I have seen in years, but it's like certain shots and sittuation a aren't allowed to result in goals.

Yep. The scripting prevents certain scenarios from happening.

Yep. The scripting prevents certain scenarios from happening.

Just played some more games and had to stop as I was getting too angry. Every team you play has the best player in the world up front and almost every shot I take goes over or hits the bar. 5 games in and my previously 5 point clear master league team have lost 4 of the five games and scored one goal fro two yards out

Just played some more games and had to stop as I was getting too angry. Every team you play has the best player in the world up front and almost every shot I take goes over or hits the bar. 5 games in and my previously 5 point clear master league team have lost 4 of the five games and scored one goal fro two yards out

It can be very frustrating. The goals I normally score are scrappy, and it makes the experience dull.

I'm buying this soon.

It's the WC version of WE 2014, with the Japanese national team challenge.

I enjoyed 2010's version a lot and it felt much more refined than 2010 back then.

Hope this is the same.

I'm buying this soon.

I enjoyed 2010's version a lot and it felt much more refined than 2010 back then.

Hope this is the same.

Was there any reason given why official Japan + the J-League aren't in Pes?

I'm buying this soon.

Hope this is the same.

Isn't that downloadable like the EU version with Brazil (World Challenge Mode)? Only this time also including the Japan NT and J League? Sorry, I haven't kepted up to date with it this year.

I'm buying this soon.

Hope this is the same.

The best option is to buy Winning Eleven 2014 from Japanese PSN Store and then buy the DLCs Japan Challenge and J League. The Blue Samurai Edition (which includes both DLCs) was the best selling videogame in Japan last week.

Is it not available on pc?

Its my favourite type of shot. The keeper saves (sometimes with foot outstretched) is top notch.

I have been playing too much watchdogs lately.cneed to dust off the old ps3 for some pes action

I'm buying this soon.

Hope this is the same.

Taking the hit so we don't have to. What a trooper. I heard WE:10 Blue Samurai had some decent gameplay improvements so I'm curious to see if this one offers us anything worthwhile.

Last edited:
also CPU players' shots are all above ground. not a single ground shot. they don't need gamepad for that shot, but still shots from their end are all way above ground.

Has anyone got winning eleven 2014 aoki samurai no chousen, if so, does it play any different to PES 2014?

also CPU players' shots are all above ground. not a single ground shot. they don't need gamepad for that shot, but still shots from their end are all way above ground.

If you play football games with a keyboard you don't deserve access to ground shots.:))

Since the update that improved shooting, I can perform ground shots from outside the box just by quickly tapping the shot button on the DS3.

ok after i broken my thrid ps3 controller i need to share my opinion with the pes community

everyone who helped programming this game can suck my dick. if i continue playing it imma throw my playstation out of the window. are they fucking serious?! this should be a football simulation but what they did was shit! this rediciolous game, unrealistic as hell.
i was playin bundesliga with bremen on superstar level. i cant believe my eyes. how i get goals is not even funny anymore. my players acting like some players from 6th, 7th, 8th .. league since my opponent always stands perfectly and plays successful passes every fuckin time. and whats that defender speed boost shit?! sometimes i think imma playin against usain bolts cousins. i fuck theirs mums, every producer, starting from ceo until the other staff. i'm sick of spending 60 € every year but also spending on +300€ for controllers cause this fucking game makes me loosing it. i'll give them one last chance for 2015, if PES 2015 wont be a realistic football simulation they can go fuck themselves.

i have the feeling that both, fifa and pes, get worse every year ...

so this had to be said sorry for violate language but i cant describe it otherwise

An entire generation of PES games and not a single one was a proper product. Amazing.
The ones that played decent, looked like they belonged in the PS2.
The ones that looked more contemporary, played like crap.

What a fantastic mismanagement of a franchise. And yet people are expected to be excited because next year is gonna be the year. Again.

An entire generation of PES games and not a single one was a proper product. Amazing.
The ones that played decent, looked like they belonged in the PS2.
The ones that looked more contemporary, played like crap.

What a fantastic mismanagement of a franchise. And yet people are expected to be excited because next year is gonna be the year. Again.

Hope is free, mate.

ok after i broken my thrid ps3 controller i need to share my opinion with the pes community

everyone who helped programming this game can suck my dick. if i continue playing it imma throw my playstation out of the window. are they fucking serious?! this should be a football simulation but what they did was shit! this rediciolous game, unrealistic as hell.
i was playin bundesliga with bremen on superstar level. i cant believe my eyes. how i get goals is not even funny anymore. my players acting like some players from 6th, 7th, 8th .. league since my opponent always stands perfectly and plays successful passes every fuckin time. and whats that defender speed boost shit?! sometimes i think imma playin against usain bolts cousins. i fuck theirs mums, every producer, starting from ceo until the other staff. i'm sick of spending 60 € every year but also spending on +300€ for controllers cause this fucking game makes me loosing it. i'll give them one last chance for 2015, if PES 2015 wont be a realistic football simulation they can go fuck themselves.

i have the feeling that both, fifa and pes, get worse every year ...

so this had to be said sorry for violate language but i cant describe it otherwise

Not all of that, but some of it will be down to you using a team that has been created by someone who does not work for konami.

How your players move, pass and their speed and intelligence will all be dictated by their stats, which was done by someone who doesn't work for konami

Is there any tutorial on how to shoot in This game ?

Sometimes I want to believe that I am not playing the lastest patch of this game. Shooting has been an abomination to me, no matter the player I am in control of, no matter the circunstances, being pressured or not, no matter how softly I tap the square button, the fucking ball always gol over the bar like a ballon. WTF...

There's absolutely no strength put on the ball and it never dips. What am I doing wrong ?

But the CPU AI on top player or abobe on the other hand has such accuracy, regardless of the the player under control, that is an absurd, stats don't matter at all, once a CPU player is a few steps away from the Big box without pressure, there's a 99% of chance for the ball to go on the top corner and there's nothing you and your goalkeeper can do. Thats easily the most offensive game I ever played because it makes me look like a fool to see such blatant unfair way of "challenging", it's like Konami don't even get embarrased themselves for using such "tricks", they just don't care...

Last edited:
What are the chances of another little patch with the datapack update?

Because with this latest patch I'm back to not being able to tackle a thing :(
It's either an invisible bubble force field on the ball or my player enjoy running in circles around the ball carrier with no interest in the ball.

I might be in the minority, but I liked the defending in the last patch, reminded me of the PS2 days were it was more about attack beating defence, not the other way around.
But hell, if most Pes gamers want end to end action, this is the direction it'll be going

New stadium in the DLC 7

10373731_10152155121314327_8215025391055343796_n.png

They don't need to remove it. They need to make AI play in variety of ways depending on situation.

YouTube - FIFA 14 (PC) | World Cup 2014 Ep. 1 - Belgium Lions. | HD

I know it's from FIFA, but catch my drift. Modders can do amazing stuff with AI already. Why can't game producers do it from get go then? Remember that it's KONAMI who made almost perfect football games before. Crazy that now they rely on stuff not bound for calling it realistic football simulation :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom