PES 2014 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any differences between all the versions of PES/WE from gameplay/licenses/teams etc?

- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
- World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014 (Asia)
- World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014 (Japan)
- World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014: Aoki Samurai no Chousen

The Data Pack 7.0 is awesome. Love their dedication in supporting the game, but at the same time it really show they're working under tight frame time and budget.

Oh hopefully it will landed on PC platform soon.

Does anybody know if there´s a patch out there that has all the WC2014 team kits edited and updated? Would be great with Argentina, Japan, Cote de Ivory, Belgium, Bosnia, etc etc kits in these WC-days! I know they released a data pack with updated roosters but surely I´m not the only one missing kit updates to more teams besides the Netherlands?

Is there any differences between all the versions of PES/WE from gameplay/licenses/teams etc?

- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
- World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014 (Asia)
- World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014 (Japan)
- World Soccer: Winning Eleven 2014: Aoki Samurai no Chousen

About licenses only, Japan have exclusive the J-League, and the Aoki Samuarai it's the WE Japan with all DLC's already and some extras. :BYE:

this was posted recently in re to why japan was not licensed in non-jp versions of pes.

officialpes @barcelonagrizzly Well, the question of the names and faces depends of the licenses. The team works to improve the appearance of the teams and players. In the case of Japan, is currently exclusive license from the Japanese version of PES (Winning Eleven) and can not be in PES yet. 2w

makes no sense whatsoever. pes and we is the same franchise...???

Hi. Been gone from pes 2014 since october or something. I stopped playing because of the balloony feel in shooting. I really didn't enjoy that. So, is the shooting better now? Or is it something that's not possible to fix with the updates? I miss pes :c

For me shooting is worse now then before 1.12. Now almost every shot hits angles, especially from CPU controlled star players. Ech, not necessary star, even good ones. Like Mandzukic.

If your only problem was shooting than you'll probably be happy with it.

Well, the Last time I played Pes 2014 shooting was such an abomination that it was enough to ruin the experience for me, specially because every CPU player could shoot right in the top corner almost with 100% of accuracy, while every single shooting of mine went over the bar like balloon, even in situations where my players had time and Space, no pressured whatsoever, and I just tapped the button.

The only way to put any strengh on the ball was that late press on triangle, wich for me always sounded ridiculous, there's Absolutely no need for a second button, what a bizarre idea.

Sometimes I Think I didn't Play the latest patch such terrible is the ball physics when it comes to shooting. The demo version was not perfect but it was far better, I have no idea what those guys at Konami have in mind to make such disparity and "downgrade" key gameplay elements so much times.

Last edited:
Well, the Last time I played Pes 2014 shooting was such an abomination that it was enough to ruin the experience for me, specially because every CPU player could shoot right in the top corner almost with 100% of accuracy, while every single shooting of mine went over the bar like balloon, even in situations where my players had time and Space, no pressured whatsoever, and I just tapped the button.

The only way to put any strengh on the ball was that late press on triangle, wich for me always sounded ridiculous, there's Absolutely no need for a second button, what a bizarre idea.

Sometimes I Think I didn't Play the latest patch such terrible is the ball physics when it comes to shooting. The demo version was not perfect but it was far better, I have no idea what those guys at Konami have in mind to make such disparity and "downgrade" key gameplay elements so much times.

Are you playing with shooting with advanced ? if so , the trick is in the directional (LS) stick ( pushing back when shooting, instead of forward )

PS: I think advanced shooting is a complete crap ... either basic or full manual

Last edited:
Are you playing with shooting with advanced ? if so , the trick is in the directional (LS) stick ( pushing back when shooting, instead of forward )

PS: I think advanced shooting is a complete crap ... either basic or full manual

Lol, I heard about that advanced shooting but I wasn't remembering about it until now. Lol

Actually I didn't change anything regarding shooting, I just set to Play in 0 bar passing and nothing more. If advanced shooting is the default One then I must have played the game with that shit on.

Anyway, I wouldn't bother turnning my ps3 on just to give it another try with that advanced shooting off, my ps3 is not working good, it takes years to turn it on (it keeps shutting down automatically after 2s I turn it on), and I got This game for free after all.

I'll just wait for Pes 2015 to Play on my ps4. Pes 2014 is a thing from the past for me now.

Patch to fix Netherlands kit and there's still problems with them.

The tape and undershorts uses the edited kit colour. So, if you defaulted them, the home kit will have blue tape, GK black etc. If you edited the socks in-game it will use the socks colour you changed them too.

However, this doesn't matter as it only occurs in edit mode. When in a match it will be the correct colour! How the heck have Konami done this.

Anybody notice any changes since the latest patch? .. . it feels a little faster and less fouls .. . probably a placebo.

Is there a game out there, in like the history of games, which has changed as dramatically from release as PES 2014? For better (which I feel is the case) or worse, it's like a different game altogether.

Edit: Well there probably has been. But considering gameplay changes between versions of PES, the changes on PES 2014 alone have been huge.

Last edited:
Don't know about this new patch defence is weaker and attack stronger. . .. .hmm is this what they mean by fun to play. .. . .lots of dashing around and goals goals goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom