PES 2014 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New stadium in the DLC 7

10373731_10152155121314327_8215025391055343796_n.png

Why a new stadium today?
Unbelievable this...
Next DLC 8 will be rain.

They don't need to remove it. They need to make AI play in variety of ways depending on situation.

YouTube - FIFA 14 (PC) | World Cup 2014 Ep. 1 - Belgium Lions. | HD

I know it's from FIFA, but catch my drift. Modders can do amazing stuff with AI already. Why can't game producers do it from get go then? Remember that it's KONAMI who made almost perfect football games before. Crazy that now they rely on stuff not bound for calling it realistic football simulation :(.

info, which mod is this? world cup DB by moddingway or some other mod?

Yeah it's MW 2.5.1 with WC database.

I hear Ariel is back and might update WC squads. Would be cool if he did :). Was also testing some GP patch there (I believe Paul one, it's hard :D).

Sometimes the universe conspires against you....

All of Japan's friendlies over the last 2 weeks had goals from low crosses

Konami are never going to remove it now :COAT:

If they make all crossing manual, then even low crossing will be a test of skill instead of button smashing.

I don't get why crossing is so assisted (unless on manual setting). Connecting a pass in final 3rd should never be easy.

At E3 there is a list of game-studio's pressconferences:
Microsoft: today om 18:30 CET
Electronic Arts: at 21:00 CET
Ubisoft: at 0:00 CET
Sony: at 3:00 CET
Nintendo: tomorrow at 18:00 CET

No Konami... isn't Konami at the E3 ?

What exactly does the Positioning Guide setting do? I'v turned it on and off and noticed nothing has changed.

It's for when you're only controlling one player during the game, as in Be A Legend. Just arrowed positional advice

I wonder if its worth the risk not defaulting it. I find it crazy how there saying to do that when the Brazil one was fine!

Very true. I'm actually curious if this was ment to be done for Brazil too but they forgot to say :P

World Challenge wouldn't be so bad if it set up the real groups by default. Setting that up, plus changing the squad of 23 to the real one takes an absolute age.

They screwed it up again. No Netherlands update on my side

Did you default it or not? I noticed a few people who did have had no licensed kit.

I still need to do it, may give it a shot without defaulting the kits.

Also, you need to default edited faces for the new faces to appear. And there's not even a list out yet. So much hassle it may be best to delete everything and start from scratch!

Did you default it or not? I noticed a few people who did have had no licensed kit.

I still need to do it, may give it a shot without defaulting the kits.

Also, you need to default edited faces for the new faces to appear. And there's not even a list out yet. So much hassle it may be best to delete everything and start from scratch!

Ye deleted as instructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom