PES 2020 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

From what I know strategy is there, lineup and formation are there, set piece takers and captain I don't know. Also not sure if you can remove elements. Of course you can through edit mode but I'm assuming that's not what you're looking for.

I guess I'd better download the files and have a look! If they aren't encoded I might be able to either remove the elements I don't want, or also extract the same files from my EDIT and then blend the results as desired. Fingers crossed!

I guess I'd better download the files and have a look! If they aren't encoded I might be able to either remove the elements I don't want, or also extract the same files from my EDIT and then blend the results as desired. Fingers crossed!

Very short answer. The aren't flat, but hex and unlabelled. So it would be very hard to even merge 2 tactics sets (taking the desired parts). I guess I'll need to wait until the tool I use can process EDIT files in order to add the better tactics to my DB :)

Should be possible if you take your edit file as the base file and then inject the elements (minus the ones you don't want obviously) with the importer. The process is really straightforward , you should know if it works for you before long. Don't forget to backup your current edit file and you'll be good to go if it goes tits up either way . Good luck!

Should be possible if you take your edit file as the base file and then inject the elements (minus the ones you don't want obviously) with the importer. The process is really straightforward , you should know if it works for you before long. Don't forget to backup your current edit file and you'll be good to go if it goes tits up either way . Good luck!
My issue is I need to identify what each element is in the tactics files. That isn't readily available/clear and so the trial and error involved isn't worth the effort. Better to wait until I can seed my DB from an edit file rather than the BINs (as that's an eventual milestone anyway).

My issue is I need to identify what each element is in the tactics files. That isn't readily available/clear and so the trial and error involved isn't worth the effort. Better to wait until I can seed my DB from an edit file rather than the BINs (as that's an eventual milestone anyway).
Just saw your other post, guess we posted simultaneously. Best to leave as is for now then!

Guys will I lose all the PL formations if I download DP2 on PS4? I'm nearly finished my first ML season
The DP2 will NOT affect formations within your existing ML. It will (if you pick that option when it updates) overwrite formations through the rest of the game and any new ML you choose to start.

what are the DP2 formations/tactics like? improved? as good as klashs?

I don't want to lose klashs modifications so I guess I uncheck the "update club squads" box but can keep the "update national squads! box checked?

Its exactly the same crap sadly, exactly the same. Don't update squads!!!!!

If you take a closer look there are no unique formations by Konami. Only the preset tactics are being used. So dont really expect anything in the near future (years? :D ).
But i doubt that all the problem is due to the fromations. They do have impact but the general coding has problems.

Hey guys, quick question.. I have Pes Uni v2 installed and also applied Data Pack 2 (?) yesterday. If I want to import these tactics for the 3 leagues can I just import them alone without applying the v2 option file again? So like have the v2 files in the same folder, but when it comes to importing in game just ticking the boxes for the tactics.. would that work?

I already know that importing the tactics on their own (no v2 in the folder) messes up all the images and kits for those 3 leagues.. luckily I could just close the game and it didn't save my mess, else I would have been royally forked.

If you take a closer look there are no unique formations by Konami. Only the preset tactics are being used. So dont really expect anything in the near future (years? :D ).
But i doubt that all the problem is due to the fromations. They do have impact but the general coding has problems.

TRUST ME! I MEAN IT. It is the BIG problem! By far! No doubt about it.

I do need to upload Ligue 1 now, i got absolutely smashed and outclassed by Lille 4-0, i mean i didn't change or adapt my tactic much but their second goal was just outstanding, the interplay from the AI to play round me fairly and score a wonderful crafted goal from the little Turkish magician i just clapped, that's the potential of this game when teams are actually setup properly.

This is exactly why your not getting any fouls as you said before, its the tactics! I'm telling you! Konami's ones are fucking shocking, teams sit far too deep, the obsession with 'deep defensive line'. some tactics are pathetic and stupidly negative. it really ruins the game at times.

TRUST ME! I MEAN IT. It is the BIG problem! By far! No doubt about it.

I do need to upload Ligue 1 now, i got absolutely smashed and outclassed by Lille 4-0, i mean i didn't change or adapt my tactic much but their second goal was just outstanding, the interplay from the AI to play round me fairly and score a wonderful crafted goal from the little Turkish magician i just clapped, that's the potential of this game when teams are actually setup properly.

This is exactly why your not getting any fouls as you said before, its the tactics! I'm telling you! Konami's ones are fucking shocking, teams sit far too deep, the obsession with 'deep defensive line'. some tactics are pathetic and stupidly negative. it really ruins the game at times.

The demo had the same default tactics. Again im sure it plays differently,, all PES titles plays better if you go in and set up the tactics properly (From ps1 era to ps4). I tried yours the game feels more tight for sure but i doubt it has anything to do with fouls. Again tighter game can lead to more tackles so i get it but in general the demo had more fouls and the tactics were the same as now.

The demo had the same default tactics. Again im sure it plays differently,, all PES titles plays better if you go in and set up the tactics properly (From ps1 era to ps4). I tried yours the game feels more tight for sure but i doubt it has anything to do with fouls. Again tighter game can lead to more tackles so i get it but in general the demo had more fouls and the tactics were the same as now.

The Demo wasn't that good especially if you used time extender on the PC, i remember the games i tested and testing the tactics, it had big issues and i think people ignored how passive the AI was in the demo, it was broken passive and would of been horrible if they left it the same way on release, this version is miles better. I really believe while the foul system and dribbling was good in the demo the fouls where very over exaggerated and seemed good because it was set 5 minutes, you didn't need to even make an effort to see a foul in the demo, they happened a little too much and i didn't like the 5 minute time limit, that worried me, it showed Konami where hiding things.

The dribbling especially for me now is better than the demo, much better, feints work much more consistently now. Most of the fouls now i'm seeing are these lovely 50/50's which really didn't happen much in the demo. Also with the improved responsiveness, using the right stick is drawing more fouls than before and more are definitely being called than in the first patch.

FUCK IT!!!

All tactics done and ready now for PC for

EPL, Championship, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga and a few important European teams like Ajax, Galatasaray, Bruggee etc..

Will be released now in zlac's tool format. for pc only now until i finish making .pdf for Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

I still haven't started a master league i have a form of OCD or i'm being mega disciplined on fake players, i need to make at lest 3 Jamaican players and base copy a LigaMX team and MLS team over all the duplicated fake players before i start, then decide which ones i make.

Alex Marshall will be one, not sure who else, there is a few good candidates who have never appeared in PES so i'm not remaking players who were in 2017 etc..

FUCK IT!!!

EPL, Championship, Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, Bundesliga and a few important European teams like Ajax, Galatasaray, Bruggee etc..

Will be released now in zlac's tool format. for pc only now until i finish making .pdf for Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

I still haven't started a master league i have a form of OCD or i'm being mega disciplined on fake players, i need to make at lest 3 Jamaican players and base copy a LigaMX team and MLS team over all the duplicated fake players before i start, then decide which ones i make.

Alex Marshall will be one, not sure who else, there is a few good candidates who have never appeared in PES so i'm not remaking players who were in 2017 etc..
Great work as always!

Hey guys, quick question.. I have Pes Uni v2 installed and also applied Data Pack 2 (?) yesterday. If I want to import these tactics for the 3 leagues can I just import them alone without applying the v2 option file again? So like have the v2 files in the same folder, but when it comes to importing in game just ticking the boxes for the tactics.. would that work?

I already know that importing the tactics on their own (no v2 in the folder) messes up all the images and kits for those 3 leagues.. luckily I could just close the game and it didn't save my mess, else I would have been royally forked.
Can anyone offer any clarity over this? Would be much appreciated.

I should also note that I play PS4.

FUCK IT!!!

Can't wait mate. Really. I love you for that!

Here:
https://klashman69.blogspot.com/2019/10/efootball-pes-2020-pestactics-for-pc.html

for PC users. import these using zlac's tool. i will post a nice graphic on how to import these for beginners and those who see this file and have no idea what to do and can't use EvoWeb.

I need to pay zlac now at some point. honestly he deserved something for this. I can follow on from all we have here no matter what update overwrites these :) :) :)

Here:
https://klashman69.blogspot.com/2019/10/efootball-pes-2020-pestactics-for-pc.html

for PC users. import these using zlac's tool. i will post a nice graphic on how to import these for beginners and those who see this file and have no idea what to do and can't use EvoWeb.

I need to pay zlac now at some point. honestly he deserved something for this. I can follow on from all we have here no matter what update overwrites these :) :) :)

wow! I see a lot of team names there - do these cover all the default PES 2020 teams?

I really hope you'll be doing the usual pdf file versions so I can get to work on my XB1. thanks!

Here:

Hi Mate

Any chance for PS4 users?

Here:

You are the MAN my good sir. (@zlac as well of course!) I've done 2 leagues by hand before and that was a bitch and a half to get in so I very much appreciate this gargantuan effort. Will start my ML proper as soon as Evoweb patch V2 is out. Will slap your brilliant tactics on that and will finally start for real. They really make so much of a difference, instantly noticeable when you play a team a team with tactics in place and without. Have already done a season or 4 of "testing the waters" but this is it then.

I'm going to write a guide on these tactics at some point. there is a great concern which need sorted. So many people have no idea how important
Hi Mate

Any chance for PS4 users?

Yeah i will get Bundesliga done 100% and ensured its in PES Universe v3!

Ligue 1 depends on the demand and best of euope will follow via .pdf

I will explore using Sam's excellent tools to try and export .ted files from PC to PS4.

Back
Top Bottom