PES 2021 Tactics Discussion & Real Teams Thread

Bro you gotta relax... We all love this game... Your all over the forum putting every misspoken comment in check... Honestly it kills the vibe here... People don’t mean harm when they post but you attack them at every turn... Chill man... The same comment you reprimand maybe the exact comment that sparks a genius idea... Just my two cents! Carry one!
I’m with you but when he’s said he’s busy people need too be patient not keep asking he said he would it and sure he will in time I just dislike impatient people that’s all leave it at that

I’m with you but when he’s said he’s busy people need too be patient not keep asking he said he would it and sure he will in time I just dislike impatient people that’s all leave it at that

I hear ya man, but every year there are so many new people here that don’t know how follow the threads or the forum rules and they just post because they’re new and overwhelmed with the knowledge and wealth of amazing content on Evo ... I was once that guy lol... I know I annoyed some peeps on here with my post and questions when I first started but now I know how things work and I share that same patience they showed me with others.

So I'm willing to some stuff together for teams klashman hasn't done PDFs for. Transfermarkt (https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rsc-anderlecht/spielplan/verein/58) can you tell which formations teams have used this season (baring in mind the game plan settings you apply to a team on PES is allocated to the manager in ML! New manager comes in new team style is applied.

But does anyone know of any resources that analyse a team's current style of play? I'm looking for anything that can help guide on whether they play with a deep defensive line or if they go after the opposition in a gegenpress style.

@V1nn1e You could try WHO SCORED and BETWEEN THE POSTS
Especially the match plots from betweentheposts are very useful when analyzing the style of play in certain games. Whoscored has a lot of data that shows how a team performed in a match. They also use the data/statistics to offer a rather detailed overview of a team's more consistent style of play (over weeks/months) too.
Hope this helps a bit!

Again, the request was for a PC user who already has the tactics to perhaps create a video where they show them in edit mode. Nobody is haranguing Klashmann to hurry up with the PDFs, quite the contrary. We're looking for other people in the community to help out.

I dont understand, I have the EVOWEB OF (1.02)
i have applied the tactics, but the players are in wrong positions
Partey playing as RB ,Saka as CMF, Son playing as CMF, Hojberg playing as RWF etc
is this how its supposed to be?
Or do we have to change player positions manually after setting the klashman tactics?

I dont understand, I have the EVOWEB OF (1.02)
i have applied the tactics, but the players are in wrong positions
Partey playing as RB ,Saka as CMF, Son playing as CMF, Hojberg playing as RWF etc
is this how its supposed to be?
Or do we have to change player positions manually after setting the klashman tactics?
Change them mate don’t worry though cpu will always pick strongest line up when you play them

I think Klash said it could be a problem to change the players in the file. I think it has to be because of transfert and such

Exporting TED files manually from PC to use on PS4 will only work if you have the same version of PES Universe patch on both PC and PS4.

I have tested this and it does work. However I don't have so much time to export them all - does anyone know if there is a tool to batch export TED's from PC?

Wow good news! That would be great if anyone can help

Anyone know which bundelisga patch these tactics are applied for? Since team ids are different depending on the patch. Thanks.

Here's the latest Evoweb Version 2.0 EDIT file with the Klashman69 tactics baked in. Tactics are based on Klashman69's version 1.01

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n1w3h1vvsxt42qw/EDIT00000000/file

Thanks Evoweb team and thanks Klashman69, you both make PES a better game.

Enjoy!

Please report any problems with it. I am not using this file because I already started tweeking Evoweb EDIT to have J1 league in it. I baked the tactics on their fresh EDIT.

Here's the latest Evoweb Version 2.0 EDIT file with the Klashman69 tactics baked in. Tactics are based on Klashman69's version 1.01

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n1w3h1vvsxt42qw/EDIT00000000/file

Thanks Evoweb team and thanks Klashman69, you both make PES a better game.

Enjoy!

Please report any problems with it. I am not using this file because I already started tweeking Evoweb EDIT to have J1 league in it. I baked the tactics on their fresh EDIT.

Is this for PC or console?

Back
Top Bottom