PES6 Server Down?

Jesus Christ it cant be that hard to get a server up and running without hassle! its 2006 for gods sake!

Get a grip konami your making your selfs look like a complete joke this year!:(

it really is a joke. Meh, if they're doing some sort of work to get the servers running nice and smooth I'm only too happy to wait.

However I fear some Japs are sitting on their arse laughing at us right now!

the only way iv got to play today is once logged in then going in the ps2/france rooms , in the england rooms kept losing connection.

what have they been doing for the pass year, they must have team that just works on the servers! i dont mind waiting a few hours or so but this is having a giraffe! and i bet when we do get back on its still laggy with lots of DCs, rank amateurs konami! been playing WE/PES now since snes days and there realy geting on my tits now!

Ahhhh server problems. It's a part of a new game unfortuneatly. There will always be some sort of problem when thousands of people try to log in at the same time.

"Temporarily unable to connect to server. Please try again later."

I hope they fix it soon!
Anyway - who has played the online mode already? How is the lag?!
is it still the same pes5 crap with those emule players?

Redjuh said:
"Temporarily unable to connect to server. Please try again later."

I hope they fix it soon!
Anyway - who has played the online mode already? How is the lag?!
is it still the same pes5 crap with those emule players?
Played one game online round me mates and it was totally lag free.

Ive not even tried but Im thinking NO!!!

Come on Konami get your fucking finger out!!!!!!!

Ahhhh server problems. It's a part of a new game unfortuneatly. There will always be some sort of problem when thousands of people try to log in at the same time.

who cares if theres alot of people trying to connect , what did it come as a suprise that people would try and use it? its no excuse! you dont get it with socom or WOW or any other game , there just shit at what they do so lets stop trying to help them out ith excuses! If they had done there servers propely they wouldnt have this trouble ! if they dont no how to run a server or offer it then get somebody in that can!

It realy isnt apart of anew game is it , the amount of online game i use ,it doenst happen , not for this long a server may go down for an hour but 8 or 9 bollox , whats happened there badgers and carrier pigeons not geting the data to the server quick enough

I hope theres a public hanging for this !

It's weird. I just managed to get in to the Room list

you see there rooms like:
English/PC
English/PS2
English/French
German/PS2

actually there were quite a lot people there, about 100 each room. So I don't know what the problem is..they better fix it :) But after a few sec I get a connection lost message

im in took about 5 mins to get to each screen entered the french rooms again as yesterday booted me when i tried to get in the english ones. Theres about 200+ in the english room so some ppl have been able to get on.

so the truth is :

- LOGIN server is overloaded
- LOBBY server is fine

people are playing atm, so the deal is - get through login page and you can play

hammered login server is common issue in online games at launch - it will be sorted in a week max :P

i tried 3 hours and managed to login after 2 games i got disconnect again
why doesnt konami fix this!!!

3 days still the same old connection lost please do something about !!!

Back
Top Bottom