Rainbow Six : Vegas 2

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Wish there was a spectator mode. I'd pop in to offer vocal support.:D
I'm actually nervous, I feel a bit sick.

This is why I don't play online very often. I'm going to be hiding in a cupboard for an hour while five people are going "for fuck's sake where is he", shitting myself when I hear footsteps through the surround speakers and throwing grenades like confetti.

Last edited:

I'm actually nervous, I feel a bit sick.

This is why I don't play online very often. I'm going to be hiding in a cupboard for an hour while five people are going "for fuck's sake where is he", shitting myself when I hear footsteps through the surround speakers and throwing grenades like confetti.

LOL :LOL: That was pretty much my first exp with RSV 2 on live yesterday. But after a while I finally got some kills but decided to ed it after I blew up some of my team mates with a grenade during a frenzy moment...
:whistle:

The Vegas 2 dashboard theme is Sexiiiee! :coolpink:

So what happened then?

We got gang raped by 5 geeks, it was over within 30 minutes. Though 20 of those minutes were spent by them chatting in the lobby

That's being kind, 30 seconds plus 30 seconds plus 90 seconds in-game I think it was. They were all "Elites" and we were all "Leiutenants" or whatever.

It was like Dad's Army against five real Jack Bauers.

I aint played this for a bit

Is everyone still on most nights becuase ill join you again

Got around to playing this last night, did the first mission as single-player and a couple of terrorist hunts with my housemate. Pretty good, same game as R6V1 really, so it's all good :)

Is it just me or is the enemy AI MUCH better on normal level than in the first game?

We got gang raped by 5 geeks, it was over within 30 minutes. Though 20 of those minutes were spent by them chatting in the lobby
I was the only person on our team to get a kill :)).

Thanks for the invites last night lads

i was playing with some mates though so couldnt join ya

I might try and get an ethernet cable long enough to join up tonight :)

Moved my 360 into my room so I'll need to find a cable otherwise I'll be on as soon as I manage to pick one up. Looking forward to having some good games with you guys :)

How long you need one Dags, if you let me know I can post one up. 2M, 3M, 5M? I can make a custom one long enough for ya if you say exactly how long you need it :)).

Coopz: No problem buddy, we had a decent room going too, you can join us next time! :TU:

A guy in my work can get me a 25m one apparantly, failing that we can visit the comms room and hopefully get one there. Otherwise I'll take you up on the offer Tim :redscarf:

No problem. Glad to see you waving a Charlton scarf too, good on ya :)).

if you know someone with a crimper you could make one to go round your house a few times for next to nothing

Just got an ethernet cable running from my laptop, uses my WiFi from the laptop and gets on XBL fine :D

Shame my TV is poo and broken now though :roll:

if you know someone with a crimper you could make one to go round your house a few times for next to nothing
And if you have some box consoles from work and a box of ethernet cable you could cable up your own house real good like I have :)).

Is this your own random thread Stuart?

becuase them last 2 comments were very random

:lmao: They are a bit yes!

I shall probably be on Vegas 2 tonight :)).

LADDER OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

This refers to a Terrorist Hunt that me and Stu were doing in the Vegas Graveyard. I lobbed a grenade in one place and then enemy after enemy came down this ladder and Stu took them out one by one

Absolutely fucking terrible

Bad night for Stu last night on the game as many others will also testify. More deaths than kills for him :((

Is this your own random thread Stuart?

becuase them last 2 comments were very random

Hope that clears it up for ya ;))

I will be on for more Vegas tonight no doubt

Back
Top Bottom