Rainbow Six : Vegas 2

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Right then, I'm gonna try and get on this tonight :)

I'm waiting for Chris to get back from football to set up a few games. He said half 10 he'd be back mate.

This fucking game hates me tonight! You know it ain't your day when an incendiary grenade lands at your feet and explodes!

:lmao: And then it's the best game ever as I completely rape DJ Doc and CW from behind with a TAR21 :)).
"joe, i have to say, that was sexiiee, the way i fuckin stood there and unloaded on them"

:coolpink:

Complete and utter fucking pwnage from Me, Joe and DJ Doc for the night.

CW, Mia, Stuart, Mack - your boys took one hell of a beating!

:SAL:

I'll try and get on again tonight. Couldn't be arsed last night, walking aroundfor ten secs and I got killed by Tim (who was on my team). So I sat about waiting for the round to finish, walk around a corner and BANG! I'm dead again, killed by StuartCulli (my own team again) so I was fucked if I was going to sit there watching everyone else play for ten minutes when I'm getting killed by my own team within seconds :(

You got in there with a few kills too mate :TUL:.

Yeah, sorry about that Dags, I threw a grenade upstairs, I didn't think anyone from our team would have got up there by then! :blush:

i am awesome on rainbow 6 i will take you all on with just my pistol bitches!:oooh: And if Barnsley lose against dodgy Hull" going to get gang raped in the premier " City am going to kick the shit out of some dirty mucky terrists and CW:MAD:

Anyone any idea who much GAME will give for trading this in? Never get time to play it and when I do I can never be arsed. I think I am just into sports games these days, and GTA of course :)

2 nights ago, in the lobby:

Random kid: "Why don't you turn respawns on? :(("

Tim7: "Why don't you fuck off! :w00t:"

"Here you go retard, have a gun"

CW's interpretation of Jung's enlisting into the armed forces.

R6 V 3 announced

"Today Ubisoft is proud to announce the latest addition to the Tom Clancy Franchise, Rainbow 6 Vegas 3. The features of this sequel are mostly under wraps, but we did learn that Ubisoft will add a wop-pin total of 1 new weapon and 1 new map. The new weapon will be a butter knife while the new map will be a remake Halo 3's Isolation. No new addition will be added to the ranking system or single player campaign with the exception of an even crappier terrorist hunting mode and Sp will now take place in Miami. "We wanted to follow in the steps of the hit show CSI." says the executive producers. As for terrorist hunt this time you will start off in a bathroom that is only 5 ft by 5 ft with 60 other terrorist in the room. "We are happy about the new added challenge" says the senior producers. Vegas 3 will be due out next month and will go for a retail price of 59.99 USD. A collectors addition will also come out that will include an episode of Oprah and an exclusive roll of Vegas themed toilet paper."

R6 V 3 announced

"Today Ubisoft is proud to announce the latest addition to the Tom Clancy Franchise, Rainbow 6 Vegas 3. The features of this sequel are mostly under wraps, but we did learn that Ubisoft will add a wop-pin total of 1 new weapon and 1 new map. The new weapon will be a butter knife while the new map will be a remake Halo 3's Isolation. No new addition will be added to the ranking system or single player campaign with the exception of an even crappier terrorist hunting mode and Sp will now take place in Miami. "We wanted to follow in the steps of the hit show CSI." says the executive producers. As for terrorist hunt this time you will start off in a bathroom that is only 5 ft by 5 ft with 60 other terrorist in the room. "We are happy about the new added challenge" says the senior producers. Vegas 3 will be due out next month and will go for a retail price of 59.99 USD. A collectors addition will also come out that will include an episode of Oprah and an exclusive roll of Vegas themed toilet paper."

That game sounds like the Shiznit!!!!

I might buy 3 of them and play them alternatively just incase one gets worn out!!!

If I was to guess I would say that Radiation posted this while high or drunk...or both

Back
Top Bottom